You have a €45 budget

You have a €45 budget.

You need to cook dinner for 20 people.

What do you cook?

Rice and beans with salt

I buy myself a nice steak and tell the others to either pitch in or fuck off.

gruel

Niggers are getting spaghetti noodles w/ off brand ragu/prego

This but unironically.

A very big salad.

Can't buy food with brexitbux in my country, how much is that in real money?

I could get 7? little caesars pizzas for that
assuming 8 slices per pizza for 56 slices overall, thats just under 3 slices per person, which isnt bad

now? about £245.56
source: The Guardian

Considering cost of living is the around the same, it really doesn't matter. Just call it $45 Ttrump monies.

45 McChickens

I've done this before, some recipes cost very little per portion when done in bulk, look into stews of the cheapest meat in your area(for me its pork) and make it with a ton of rice or beans or both

1 mcchicken and 2 jack in the box tacos per person

Make some rice with cabbage and leak as basis. People can add sweet ginger chickenthights and braised porkbelly. With some condiments on the side (like peanuts, pickled vegetables ect.)

I think 25-30 euro is even enough for a really good meal.

Tell them it's a potluck and spend $5 on 2L sodas for the party, and $40 on beer for myself.

fuck you actually got me

Pasta with fresh tomato sauce.

I'd recommend a pork stew that you can throw over some rice.

This is where my Mexican side really populates. Frijoles charros with home made tortillas.

Okay that's $58 burgerdollars so I can deal with that. I guess I'll assume that I have my spice rack stocked and at the ready for the following dishes. This probably isn't the most efficient way, I'll admit.

>Note: Hello Aldi my old friend

Alright baked ziti will be the main course. 3, maybe 4 dishes of that would only set me back maybe $35 and should be enough. $12 for a pound of ground beef, pound of cheap italian sausage, two pounds of ground turkey as bulk since that's cheaper. $12 for around 2.5-3 lb of store brand mozzarella and provolone cheese, $10 for dry pasta and sauce.

I'd spend $15 of that on a few leeks, onions, garlic, and a 10 pound bag of potatoes -- make a big batch of leek and potato soup. I'd have to go with a bouillon base. Chop up the remainder of the potatoes and make herb roasted potatoes while the baked ziti is going. Alternatively french onion could be done on the cheap.

Use the last $8 for three loaves of italian bread and a pack of butter, then use some of the remaining cheese from above for garlic bread.

High quality

That's about $60 USD.

>carbonara
>either braised rib beef or roasted chicken thighs
>caesar salad
>bread

Should be fairly easy. Only the carbonara would have to be done in two batches. I'd probably be significantly under budget, too. Food is insanely cheap here.

I'd tell the guests that it's BYOB, though.