I'm going to the store, do you want anything?

I'm going to the store, do you want anything?

out of this nightmare

Blue Diamond Almonds Wasabi, and habenero flavor.

Bump

Pound of kerrygold
Pierogis
Onions
Bacon bits
A few steaks
A kilo of chicken thighs
Moroccan spices
And a case of pellegrino

Thank

Get me a can of beetus. Thanks.

Happiness

Yes.
I want to be lord of mars.

You. Preferably unwillingly.

I'm good, thanks.

2" thick dry aged porterhouse steak.

No. I'll just sit here and do nothing as I slowly starve and dehydrate myself until death finally comes over me due to my uncaring nature overpowering the urge to breath.

i want to fucking die

>17 dollars

now that's gangsta

>2-inch thick steak

Okay, so just so I have this right
>Diphenhydramine
>Wasabi and Habenero Blue Diamond Almonds
>Pound of kerrygold
>Pierogis
>Onions
>Bacon bits
>A few steaks
>A kilo of chicken thighs
>Moroccan spices
>case of pellegrino
>Monster
>Lexapro
>Kings crown and Mars bar
>NyQuil
>porterhouse steak

Anything else?

For my dad to comeback from buying cigarettes

Yeah, get yourself some pussy while youre out of the house ;)

>Pellegrino
>not la Croix

I had a teenage cashier call over her manager because she didn't recognize the old $20 bill and didn't believe me when I said it was legal tender.

That old $20

No it's called an inverse $20

Also whole lobster, couple dragon fruits, a whole wheel of Stilton cheese, a whole wheel of Parmigiano-Reggiano (must be real Parmigiano-Reggiano not "parmesan"), a dom peri, 10 individual bottles of dextromethorphan and another steak.
Also, get as much of it in organic/free trade/grass-fed/gluten-free/etc form as you can and with as many of those qualities as you can. Also, I don't trust off-brands go with the well-known brands.

I want whatever the most expensive item in the store is as well was whatever the most inconvenient to transport item in the store is.

If they are the same item, get two of them otherwise get both.

>a whole wheel of Parmigiano-Reggiano
I can never find wheels of this but I bet they are expensive as fuck

Oh also forgot. Get my 4 blocks of brunost/gjetost

I thought the Dom Peri and lobster would've been a tip off at least.

But to answer your question, I have seen whole wheels before. A wheels worth of anything I say to buy a wheel of will do in any case.

yeah. that old ass twenty. where'd you get that? you sell crack?

A will to live. Also some chicken breasts and some Italian sausage.

Yeah, a watermelon, a box of condoms, a playboy magazine, a pair of scissors, and some tape.

What are you getting, OP?

how many dicks you suck for all that green
i bet ten

that's like $264 cash money dawg

get me 20 pounds of funyuns

THE FUNYUNS ARE STUCK IN THE MACHINE!

Some cold medicine please. You'll have to go to the counter, get the store brand over-night relief. It'll cost 13.26. I'll pay you back tomorrow.

Can you get jaffa cakes, one of them muffins, some of those flapjacks with the chocolatey pieces (that aren't really chocolate but look like they should be (give them to your dog, or you know an invalid)). I like that bread me that they cook 'round the back in that little machine (next to all the cleaning products (mmm adds flavour and excitement)).

Grab some bread, some cheddar, lettuce, cabbage, and some dough.

What is that, like $285?
Pick me up ground beef, chicken breasts, chicken leg quarters, potatoes, yellow onions, okra, flour, some gravy mix (inb4) or even canned gravy is fine (INB4), breadcrumbs, eggs, biscuits, brownie mix, pork bacon (NOT TURKEY), milk, I need block cheese - preferably cheddar - some of that minute rice (I N B 4), unsalted butter, olive oil, fresh green beans, a few cans of Bush's baked beans
I N B 4
N
B
an apple pie (no, not making from scratch), a pumpkin pie, salt, pepper, tortillas, lettuce, and tomatos.
We're going to have a nice dinner and make some burritos for the week.

Jesus, fatass

LAKUPIIPPU