What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Blacked

Fun fact: Rachael Ray and her husband are in an open relationship

What a disgusting whore.

That sure is one shitty photoshop ya got there faggot

Why do you criticize her but not him?

Who?

Open relationships heavily favor women so. That's why. She's a whore. Get over it.

Her husband. If they are in an open relationship, then he fucks other people too. So why just call her a whore and not him?

You're a fucking moron cuck

Wew, sounds like you have a resentment against women there. He is equally responsible for his part in the relationship and clearly wants to be in it. So she's not doing him wrong.

I don't know her husband

>cuck
Oh look, a cute little alt-right whose only weapon is "cuck."

You don't know her either so don't call her a whore for no reason.

>9327087
She's a whore, you're a cuck, and this is bait so your (You) is denied.

Her name is Rachael Ray

You don't know her either but all evidence we DO have suggests she's a massive ugly fucking slut

Leave us white knight cunt

>repeating bullshit makes it valid
Yep, sure is alt-right in here.

His name is Robert Paulson

they only favor women if you're more unfuckable than she is.

That ain't me, but he shares my sentiments. You're alone here. Nobody likes that bitch and even less now we know she's a total whore

Even the ugliest women can get sex whenever they want

If she's an ugly slut, an open relationship favors the husband 100%. He gets to fuck better women while still getting her TV money.

You are some bitter permavirgins. YOU need to go back to /b/ and let the grown ups talk.

She wants the bbc

>he thinks men get ANY of the woman's money
You must not be from America

Who doesn't ;)

>open relationship
>As if any relationship with a white american gril isn't an open relationship. You better be taking advantage, dudes, you can be sure she will be.

Him being fine with it doesn't mean she's not a whore.

I will never forget her saying "just put it in me" while eating the last wings on hot ones. She seems like fun.