Hey how are ya! That'll be...$23.37!

>Hey how are ya! That'll be...$23.37!
>Just got some paperwork for ya...*hands you receipt and pen*

How much do you tip your pizza drivers? Do you have a go-to amount regardless of the price?

Jamal, 4 pizzas don't cost 20 bucks. who did you steal them from? where's your uniform?

there are three pizzas, whitey

The best places dont wear uniforms when they deliver

Not only did you steal them, but you also got my order wrong.

If it is that guy in picture? I don't tip at all.

Not racist, except for Mexicans. I get so much shit from Black people.

30 minutes they get 10%.
Anything past that and it's zero.
No exceptions.

Never less than $3 if I'm broke or if they took an exceptionally long time. $5-7 normally, depending on how much cash I have on hand, and $10 if it's near the holidays. Never more than $10.

lol I'd love to see you actually say this in person. You wouldn't fucking DARE. You're shit would be put out cold.

>if I'm broke
>ordering food for delivery

edgy

t. angry pizza deliveryman

0; how would i even tip lol

I don't tip minorities.

>round off change
>$2/4/6 for $10/20/30
>not enough of a fatass to go above $40 on a delivery
the patricians choice, accept no other

I usually just say "keep the change" when i hand them a $20 because my bill is usually around $15 because i always get the $10 dinner box. But lately Pizza Hut has been sending middle aged Indian guys who barely speak English and it takes them at least an hour every time, so now i give them exact change and coupons i clipped from the paper.

when i want to gorge myself, i don't like to wait

My bill is always $17-18. I give them $20 and that's it. I know some people who would say it's low, but since it's a clean $20, they can hardly complain. What am I gonna do, break my piggy bank for them?

At first I see Indians in high positions for tech jobs but now seeing a lot of them in lower end jobs. What is the deal with that? I thought most of the recent immigrants were here from H1B visas?

Their kids now have visa as well.

You could all just save the trouble and just not fucking tip. You're not legally required to do it.

Or, you know, not be a greedy alt-right faggot scumbag and just give a few bucks to a dude who has his own bills to pay and is at least working to try and support himself.

Faggot.

*jewish

>alt-right
The fuck is that?
>dude is working to support himself
He's already getting his paycheck. Why the fuck do I need to finish paying him? Because his boss is a kike? Fuck that.

You can take your stingy ass up to the store and pick it up yourself.

I love the thought of these kinds of sensitive faggots making minimum wage slaving away for corporate chain restaurants. It's wonderful honestly.

5 dollars.

Unless it's like a million things for a fucking party that requires you to help the guy carry the shit inside, 5 dollars.

Me too, now that I think about it. These little bastards just being the delivery boy for pizza and bitching that they should get bigger tips. Total fucking entitlement.

>What is the deal with that?
1. People are leaving India in droves. Mostly the educated ones, but anyone who can get out, is.

2. The Tech Market is in glut. It's not the 90's anymore. There aren't a billion high paying silicon valley or .com jobs to go around, and companies are consolidating. One of the reasons California is so big on Alt. (Clean) Energy is it's turning into a big industry for them and they know that Tech and Silicon Valley aren't cutting the mustard anymore, especially as the larger companies ship many jobs - especially in manufacturing - overseas

Every delivery guy i've had has always come off as at least mildly retarded so I feel bad if I don't tip. It's the only job the dude can get besides Walmart greeter probably, and his mom has Bursitis. How else is he supposed to afford his legoes and tendies?

>Do you have a go-to amount regardless of the price?
Yes, because a delivery driver's job isn't markedly harder if I get two larges as opposed to one small. If I were getting fifteen pizzas for a little league team or whatever, I'd make an exception.

I tip based on the weather: two dollars if it's clear, three if raining, four for snow. I've never ordered pizza in a blizzard, but if I did I'd tip more.

Boo fucking hoo. It's about a 15% tip on the underlying cost of the pizza.

>pay with card online
>they just hand it over and leave

None since can't get them in my area

I don't go off percentage with drivers. I give them $5 unless it's an obscenely large order, then $10.

$5 tip flat

I pick it up myself because I'm cheap but then feel bad and tip a few bucks because I'm stupid

are you ok?

$5 is my go to if I ever tip at all.

le I'm better than you for being a smartass minority poster

Everytime

Unlikely to give a gratuity to a delivery driver unless there were extenuating circumstances such as particularly foul weather.

>mfw right wing leaning people tend to give more in donations. Lel

You're not doing me a favor Maurice, you're doing your job. Want more money, talk to your boss.

Back to r/the_donald, mr.kekistani, your newfag is showing hard.

Oh sick burns. Btw you misspmisspelled quite a few words.

>you're

>4 pizzas aren't $20

Even at Little Ceasars you're spending more than $20 for 4 pizzas you fuck, and it's 3 if you look at the pic.

Niggers give you shit, black people are contributing members of society.

Congratulations on being a moronic fuck, there's factors you're too self centered to realize

>make & cook time is generally ~9-12 minutes before your orders cut and boxed
>may sit for up to 15-20 or longer depending on time of day and sales before a driver is able to leave
>what is fucking traffic

>paying $3.49-3.99 on a $10 box

You're the worst type of fuck, actually costs the store money at this point to take your order out, which is why the whiteys quit and indians took their jobs because Pajeet's working his IT job in the mornings and scamming computer virus tech-support job while on deliveries.

Outside of mom&pop joints, corporate sets all pay rates.

It's a job people only take because of tip potential, without it the service would die off, it has nothing to do with their boss, vehicle maintenance, the danger of being on the road for 50-200 miles 5-7 days a week, higher insurance costs, etc;. You're also the same fuck who complains about my companies $3.99 delivery charge and how "if we had lower prices, I'd tip your drivers more hyuk hyuk", but it's not like you'd actually know how much most locations are running in the red on day-to-day.

Average tip right here, yes, average.

>those cunts who order in when they're snowed/iced in on their roads
>they still call and complain about the time it took to get there

>what is a CC receipt requiring your signature, where there's a tip and total line as well as big lettering at the bottom stating "Delivery charge is not a gratuity"

>t.person of color, or, that "if i wasn't so broke I'd tip you" guy even though he orders weekly

>>t.person of color, or, that "if i wasn't so broke I'd tip you" guy even though he orders weekly

Neither coloured nor in the slightest needy. I simply recognise the purpose of the gratuity and it is not to provide an income.

>it's a reply to every reply episode

AAAAAAA

ok fine lets be faggots

>Even at Little Ceasars you're spending more than $20 for 4 pizzas you fuck, and it's 3 if you look at the pic.
Learn to use online coupins nigga

>Niggers give you shit, black people are contributing members of society.
tru
>Congratulations on being a moronic fuck, there's factors you're too self centered to realize
Don't take the trolls seriously
>You're the worst type of fuck, actually costs the store money at this point to take your order out, which is why the whiteys quit and indians took their jobs because Pajeet's working his IT job in the mornings and scamming computer virus tech-support job while on deliveries.
Most stores have a limit minimum order of ~$15
>Outside of mom&pop joints, corporate sets all pay rates.
Yes
>It's a job people only take because of tip potential, without it the service would die off, it has nothing to do with their boss, vehicle maintenance, the danger of being on the road for 50-200 miles 5-7 days a week, higher insurance costs, etc;. You're also the same fuck who complains about my companies $3.99 delivery charge and how "if we had lower prices, I'd tip your drivers more hyuk hyuk", but it's not like you'd actually know how much most locations are running in the red on day-to-day.
It's kind of a fucked up system though, and for most people it's done illegally because they don't declare their tips.

>Average tip right here, yes, average.
You say that like it's a bad thing

>>what is a CC receipt requiring your signature, where there's a tip and total line as well as big lettering at the bottom stating "Delivery charge is not a gratuity"
I like the ones that let me add a tip to my charge all in one go

stop replying to everyone line by goddamn line

I don't tip pizzamen because I don't live in a shit country where your salary is dependant on charity. Fucking americans.

I don't tip drivers. Always thought it was kind of odd. Servers, sure, but drivers? No idea why.

>Learn to use online coupins nigga
I know the ones offered, they're either carryout-only, limited to 1-pizza or specific crust type, or are only as low as $7.99 (through my company, and fellow competitors)

>Most stores have a limit minimum order of ~$15
Online limit through Pizza Slut is (here) $10 online, we only allow $15 before tax&delivery over the phone though.

>It's kind of a fucked up system though, and for most people it's done illegally because they don't declare their tips.
It is, but from my personal experience (through 3 companies, 8 years, and I've worked every roll while managing each) a fair bit do claim their tips, the ones who aren't generally work their asses off and put that money towards things like housing and schooling, or medical bills. From what I've seen, the "stereotypical" delivery boys/girls don't last or stay for more than a month or two.
In my current location, many of my drivers are military/navy/avionics guys picking up 2-6 hour shifts 3-6 days a week after their dayjobs to put money aside for their family, or funding things they otherwise couldn't in a short-term fashion.

>You say that like it's a bad thing
Not at all, that's just the normal I see is all, the more "upper-middle-class" the area, the lower the tips here, your working-class areas tip $4-10, there's a lot of regulars in machine shops, warehouse, and aviation buildings here who tip stupidly well on even single pizza orders, the worst are any drug-riddled areas or downrite trash neighborhoods.

>I like the ones that let me add a tip to my charge all in one go

We get asked this all the time, unfortunately for employer risk safety they are very strict about things like this.

>stop replying to everyone line by goddamn line

No.

I can't speak for the majority, but I know in all of the locations I've worked, my drivers and myself included do more than your average servers do.

We frequently make, cut, box, bag & delivery our orders ourselves, there's also the immense amount of wear and tear on driver vehicles, when I drove before moving into management and running stores, I was routinely seeing 100 miles a night at minimum. Granted, my store reimburses drivers by the mile based on vehicle value and other factors, I was seeing $0.32 a mile, but my heap gets 10mpg, so still making it out ahead until you start factoring things in.

>oil change every 1 - 1 1/2 months
>tires lasting a year or so
>brakes, bearings, fuel & air filters, tune ups, misc shit

Shit adds up fast, I work on all my shit myself the only thing I've ever had a shop do was rebuild my rearend that I pulled and drove to their shop, and having my TH350C rebuilt which was pulled and installed by me, including dumping a new crate motor and all the bells and whistles in myself.

I made a killing as a driver personally, I drove 5-6 nights a week closing every night, occasionaly picking up a 7th day and working 35-45 hours a week, but goddamn did I spend a lot on maintenance. I feel bad for the people who take their shit to a shop and spend $600 on a motor mount and a wheel bearing being done.