Rate my haul

Rate my haul.

why do you have a toilet on your table?

I've lived in California for almost a year now, and this was the first time I've gone to In 'n' Out since I've been here. Got a double double and an animal fries. Don't get the appeal. It's not much different than any other fast food place, but I guess it's a slightly better value. Still, making the fries animal style made them the same price of the double double, which is kind of dumb.

The bags of prescription medicine on the bottom right are adderall and klonopin. The paper bag in the back is 10 packs of reds - they didn't have cartons.

That's my Zojirushi. I needed to go on a liquor run and was sick of rice, so I picked up some garbage food, but the rice cooker was still sitting on the counter.

I live in southern Ca. From my apt there is a Five Guys and In N Out both about five minutes away. I go to Five Guys 95% of the time. In N Out is incredibly overrated.

the burgers are fine, about as good as wendy's

the fries are the worst of any fast food place i've ever been to

I go to in n out out the time, in my mind it's just paying normal fast food prices for what in my opinion is a good simple burger. I'd prefer it over 5 guys and the habit and other burger places because I don't feel their burgers are that much better as to warrant the higher price

I wish I didn't have to work

I'm so jealous OP.

I haven't had In-N-Out in ages and I'd give an arm for that much booze right now. Not so sure on the Ballast Point but mite b good.

I work 60-80 hours a week, and this is my weekend. I'm not exactly great with money. If you hate your job I would recommend a combination of adderall and klonopin, with lots of vodka after you get off, and lots of vodka before you go in.

Ballast Point is really overrated, but their VaS is decent, and happened to be on sale.

Huh, might have to give it a shot sometime. I've mostly seen the peppermint and whatever other varieties around. The price usually puts me off, so good cop there.

m-muh duckfat

>four handles of vodka
/alck/ is that way ------->

This. Burgers are pretty tasty, fries shouldnt need a bunch shit on them to be good.

You must be miserable during the work week to need all this shit just to get by.

Fat fuck/10

>American vodka
Are those bottles plastic?
Are you Doug Stanhope?

that's the worst double double i've ever seem, the top bun is supposed to be shiny like an ass oiled up with baby oil.

*seen

>meme and out
>american Vodka
>no Gin
>toilet at the dinner table
I'm confused user, it seems like your beer taste was good, but why the rest?

Am I the only person who prefers their fries?

Isn't everyone?

I find the beer to vodka ratio disturbing.

Doctor's orders I'm only supposed to have a beer or two 3-4 nights a week. I typically drink half a handle of vodka every day when nobody is looking.

Is American vodka supposed to be bad or something? This is the first time I've ever heard about this.

They charge for animal style? I haven't been there in ages but I swore it was the same price before.

The only American vodka I've had that didn't taste awful was expensive top-shelf stuff. Their low-end and midrange offerings are awful.

Ballast point is nice. They have a really nice location to sit. I don't know why beer at bars is so expensive in america though.