Ja/ck/ and Cringe

I really need my fix of some quality Ja/ck/ gifs, webms, etc. as well as some especially bad videos.
Also general cooking cringe thread.
Please no NyQuil chicken, that monkey soup thing, and the "tons of flavor" meme. Just overdone.
Thanks Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrcW5rqFUn0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnJ7j4__Ppk33pma2E8Ox5ODhDN2kZeac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just looking at that hideous claw gives me arthritis.

fuck off ocasional browser

> RIP AND TEAR

This fat fuck is disgusting

what's the one where he enters a contest and cries about not winning?

It's a redneck version of shark tank where he peddled his sauces

There's also the church chili cook off where Jack used 2 year old brisket for the meat and nothing but canned goods for the rest, lost, and then got mad enough to call it a rigged competition

The fact that Jack isn't smart enough to take his gigantic ring off when handling raw meat is telling

He wants you to know he has class.

This particular one always blew my mind. With other Jack videos, he blew the preparation, the cooking, basically everything about the food - but at least he generally has a good idea behind it. Chicken wings or pizza or cookies or something. But this "casserole" is just foul to even conceive of. He says his aunt makes this? His aunt must be mentally ill. I even saw a thread on Reddit where someone made this thing and said it was just as disgusting as it looked. This is probably Jack at his worst if we're ranking.

It's 'salad'.

Post links.

This sounds like a Seinfeld episode

He MUST be trolling because there's just no way that someone can spend this much time in the kitchen and STILL not know how to cook.

RIght?

youtube.com/watch?v=MrcW5rqFUn0

wonderful church chili

Thanks to the kind user who has saved and uploaded the legendary Marie's Homecooking videos for posterity:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnJ7j4__Ppk33pma2E8Ox5ODhDN2kZeac

I hate people who bring their heads to their food. You're meant to take it to your mouth. Literally the biggest mark of cuckoldry