Best Malt Liquor?

Are there any 40oz. that don't taste like shit? Or at least doesn't taste too much like shit?

Shower me with your alcoholic knowledge Veeky Forums

Remember when 4Loco was actually loco?

Brass monkey PBR

They're always going to taste like shit because they're so cheap. I just get 2 of these because it only costs an extra dollar and I'm not poor.

>Buy Steel Reserve (its 42oz now)
>consume at home
>add Ice and fresh lime juice
>chug that icy refreshness
>have some pickles or something vinegary/salty/spicy.
Rinse Repeat, get drunk, fall asleep and go to work.

Any other malt liquor cocktails? I might have to start a list.

Um, idk if its a "cocktail" but if you put some leftover flat beer/ML, and add some spicy V8 and whatever you like to make a dead soldier bloody mary in the late morning/afternoon. If you actually need a booze kicker, splash some vodka in there, but really, all you need is a bit of a hair, some salt, some water, some vitamins, and than eat a bacon sammo and take a nap. ez pz sunday

King Cobra

Colt 45

St. Ide's

Never juice the 40.

I've been drinking 4 Steel Reserves a week for the past 3 years.
How fucked am I?

Not that bad, myself and probably a dozen plus users have done 2x that a week. I know I have, and while idk if its "bad" im 30 and still doing great, I just don't go to the Dr. because, well, fuck that guy, I know whats wrong with me, if it ever is.

Not at all. Check al/ck/

Malt liquor by its very definition is going to taste like shit.

The cheapest I'll go is Coors, and that's $5 for a 6 pack of 16 oz tallboys.

Drank some Lucky's Lager tonight, cheaper than Coors. Had to piss like a racehorse.

Earthquake taste like shit but sneaks up with a vengeance had 10 of these mfrs and woke up at the county hospitals getting !y stomach pumped and diagnosis of acohol poisoning

maybe I'm a light weight

any suggestions other than pickles?

>tfw will never grab a couple 40's with my mates and chill at the park until dawn

Mickey's is best tasting malt liqour and gets you fucked up.

OE is for gangstas. You need to wear your Chucks and dickies to drink this.

211 is the cheap beer but gets you fucked up. Great when you have a lot of people and want to save some money.

Always pour out a little for the homies before you drink.

>tfw you'll never grab a couple 40s with the homies then go on a drive by on rivals anymore

These are good.
Only 2 and I have a nice buzz and very cheap

jalapeno kettle cooked potato chips

Mickey's

Mickeys is GOAT

Private Stock is GOAT

And joose was still a thing

There was (is?) a flavor called Panther that I loved from Joose but I haven't seen Joose here since like 2009

That's hardly any alcohol at all in the grand scheme of things. I was expecting you to type 4 Steel Reserves *a day*.

1. Buy a MICKEYS 40, and a four loko, preferably the red and blue can
2. Drink half of the 40
3. Refill 40 with the four loko

shit tastes fucking amazing and gets you a nice drunk

Did that last weekend with the Watermelon loko. Although I used King Cobra and you have to drink to the bottom of the label before filling in the loko.
We call it a Hyper Viper here, idk if that is common or not.

I fucking love hard liquor. there's something almost medicinal about that little clear glass full of sinister liquid. the sour sweet aftertaste of vodka. the rush on your palette and the burn in your throat and the immediate spreading warmth through your face. I can't drink because I'm on SSRIs but boy do I miss it

Personally like steel reserves. OE800, colt45, king cobras aren't strong enough and hurricanes taste like shittier than steel reserves with the same buzz

I need to try this.

Man, I loved those things. Used to crush up a half of a 2mg xanax and mix it in there too. God-tier mix

I drank a lot of 40s in college. Steel Reserve was in a league of its own on tasting terrible. I never got the appeal since it was only like 1% higher than other strong 40s but horrible in taste when you could just get a 4Loko if you're trying to maximize your dollar alcohol ratio in a state that separates out beers and hard liquor.

If you don't like Olde English you're probably not going to like any of them but I highly preferred Hurricane High Gravity. Regular hurricane is a little better tasting but if you're drinking a 40 it should be high in alcohol

hurricanes are objectively the best tasting 40

For me, it's the Mickeys

The good ol Sidewalk Slammer. I like GOLD 4loko the best w beer.

captcha: road dunkirk (drunkard)

porch climbers the oogle classic booze 40's wtv the fuck you want and a can of frozen pink lemonaid all mixed into a jug and drank till you blackout
v8/clamato for your beermato
frozen oj with a 40 for the ever so class brass monkey
I forget what this ones called but 1 part Canada dry ginger ale and 2 parts beer
you can also use redbull/monster if you have no tastebuds

oh fuck right apple cider the cloudy brown kind is also dank as fuck way way better then a brass monkey

>finish draining pic related
>hold empty bottle over the garbage can for a moment
"Long live the king."
>drop empty into the trash
>chuckle to self

>6%
Why even bother? 8.5% minimum if you are going to choke down a malt.

We use to do this with colt 45 and the lemonade lokos.

We called it wolf because it would have you howling at the moon.

>yfw 42oz

No because they are shit. Drink vodka like real man unless you are nigger.

>anything less than 40% abv
Really its a waste of time. Grab a handle of cheap whisky or tequila and some soda
Drink all your problems away

>tequila
>soda
just chase it with water, even cheap jose can be chased with water.

soda is for plebs.

so glad they brought the glass bottles back.

Now there's a band I haven't heard of since Bam Margera was a thing.

works every time