Samyang 2x Spicy ramen

Has anyone tried these yet? Just had a packet for breakfast, and damn was it hot. Not as bad as the hype on the internet says, but I was impressed. I'll be buying more next time I'm near the Asian grocery store downtown.

I'll add grilled chicken and diced green onion next time.

Also, Ramen noodle general.

I have it for supper so it has my full sleeping time to burn through my guts. In the morning, the first thing I do is to lay a fiery turd so painful that it keeps me awake for the rest of the day. Far better than caffeine.

>for breakfast
wash it down with bleach

>muh certain meals at certain times

Let me guess, you're white.

>for breakfast

they're not hot, they just aren't good tbqh

>a product made in asia for asia
>marketed as spicy, in asia
>guy thinks it's spicy
>hurr durr u must be white

when will this meme end

when whites are finally bred out of existence

You black then?

your whiteness is showing, asians don't eat this crap

it's literally imported from korea you mong. white people dont have a monopoly on fucking ramen.

Asian (unsurprisingly of Korean origin) here. Not all Koreans enjoy this. It is that due to the epic amount of academic stress that teenagers here in Korea loves this high spiciness.

Asian here, I eat it when I get the chance. I prefer the silver pack noodles tho.

why though, there's literally so many better options

I wasn't being literal you fucking tard

Yeah. Fucking....just painful.

because non-whites do not inherently "have better taste" by virtue of not being white. asia literally invented the shit; one of the most popular home-made ramens in japan involves a fuckload of miso, hot sauce, and a pile of plain fucking corn.

stop being a racist.

Grew up on them and you can eat them uncooked.

>break up noodles into chunky bite size pieces
>add seasoning and the oily part
>shake

pic related. remember this the next time you think asia has some sort of refined taste

>racist
>to whites
mm ok sweaty

>cherry picking
I bet your white ass hasn't even tried this. More to the point, the fact you were impressed by MemeBrand Noodles just shows your whiteness.
>literally grow up where every store has 30 min of ramen
>hurr what do asians know
it's the equivalent of me trying a FiveGuys for the first time and making a thread about that

30 brands min*

you sound both racist and pretentious. I have had professional-made ramen and you know what it tastes like? soup. it's just fucking soup. stop being pretentious about noodles in water.

>being so defensive of your race that you go on the defensive at an innocuous comment like "let me guess, you're white"
let me guess, you're american too.
no one's being pretentious, it's just funny at how obvious it is that you're white and how defensive you're getting about it.

THEY LITERALLY FUCKED UP THE ORIGINAL FOR NO REASON BUT YOUTUBE BITCHES CRYING

I'm more bothered by your unearned elitism and sense of superiority over fucking ramen noodles, as if they weren't invented by and for your exact region of the world, as opposed to your apparent belief that the convenience foods of asia are somehow made and marketed for america and only sold in your countries as an inconvenience

okay, you're not getting it
THIS IS A MEME BRAND
IT BORDERS ON NOVELTY AND THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT EAT IT ARE AND WESTERNERS WHO PAY PREMIUMS ON FUCKING NOODLES TO TRY THE SPICY MEME BRAND
NO ONE'S SAYING WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS WRONG OR EVEN JUDGING YOU, JUST PASSING THE COMMENT THAT IT'S EASY TO TELL YOU'RE WHITE

I'm not even OP you mong, calm down your racism

>r-racist
are you one of those "snowflake liberal" I've heard so much about?

snowflake liberals think being racist against white people is literally impossible. I'm just a normal person who thinks you need to calm the fuck down and rethink your worldview.

they're priced the same as any other ramen in the US

Asian food is sold all over the world.

Why are you even arguing? Just shut up and eat something nice or post in another thread.

samyang is basically the cheaper knockoff brand to nongshim in america; nobody is paying a premium price for anything samyang over here unless they are stupid.

Walmart has them at 18 bucks for 5, that's way too much for instant noodles

where the fuck are you finding them at $18 for 5, I can buy them for $1.28 CDN each at virtually any discount grocer

The Korean grocer here has them for a pack of 10 for 10, they also have the cold 'ice-type' version and it looks like they're having a clearance on it.

sorry cletus but they don't sell these at walmart. walmart owns jet.com which turned their website into a third party marketplace. they're competitively priced at asian markets

My Asian store has them 5 for a pack of 5. They also rotate between the 2x, curry, stew, and that ice one. The stew version is my favorite.

who care bout noodles, asian pussy is where it's at, hit me up with some of that goodness and we in business nerds.
T fucking alfa romeo asian ass pounder signing off.