Buy new loaf of bread

>Buy new loaf of bread
>First person digs in
>skips the front crust and gets the 2nd and 3rd slice

Drives me fucking insane. They keep doing this amd the entire loaf turns mangled as fuck as they skip slices.

>Not throwing out the heel as soon as you open the bag
Faggots

>wasting good bread

I throw the three end slices on both sides away

But the ends taste so good, fucking plebs

>sliced bared

>entire loaf is eaten except the front and rear butts
>grab a new bag and skip the butts again, butts from the first loaf neglected and forgotten
>there are four or five bags with just pairs of uneaten crusts hidden under a new loaf of bread

>Eating bread.

I give them to my Labrador

The crusts are godly if the bread is fresh and crispy.

Crusts are what soap was invented for

they should just replace those with more middle bread and use them for crumbs for stuffing or something, they're useless and gross.

>Buy long bread
>Everyone takes from the middle

i just throw the butts away when i open the bag

>dude, why aren't you eating the worst part of the bread?
I will only eat the ends of the bread when there are no other pieces left of when I need something to absorb juices or sauces.

>being so poor you have to eat the end pieces instead of just going to the store and spending $2 on another loaf

disgusting

I keep the crusts at each end until they are all that's left, under the idea that the crust ends are keeping the rest of the loaf more fresh. I also live alone, so I don't need to deal with other mother fuckers getting into my loaf.

>not saving the end bits to give to possums

If we're talking about the industrial, forever-fresh shit that I'm sure everyone keeps around for toasts and lazy days, then there is nothing wrong with this. The front crust will act as a sacrificial slice and protect the rest of the bread from losing moisture.

By the way who the fuck is so poor he gets pre-sliced bread regularly? Fucking buy a whole bread from a real bakery.

Bakery bread is half the price of pre-sliced bread. So poor people would be purchasing from the bakery actually

Got it.
Switch "poor" with "stupid".

>throwing away food while our parents escaped communism and death camps to be here that would have ate every piece

No wonder people think Americans are fat pigs.

What kind of bread is that?

>be at a restaurant
>notice the "adult" at the table next to me has cut the crusts off his fresh-baked bread
>requests the waiter bring him juice as if to drive home the point that he's mentally 4

I'm this user
Nowhere did I imply I throw them away.

Also, I'm not american.

Completely normal bread that anyone can buy at any shop.

This. I give them to my dogs too.

Man... that must be really embarrassing. Caring that much about what others eat and drink

This.

I use these ends to make breadcrumbs, which in turn are used to make meatloaf, meatballs, and chicken/eggplant Parmesan.

the crust pieces are end caps that seal in freshness for the middle slices

t. crust-cutter

>open new loaf of bread
>go straight for the two biggest slices in the middle of the loaf

also if you don't save the end pieces for something appropriate like mopping up spaghetti sauce, YOU'RE the weirdo

Ends are disgusting. Meme failed.

That's the objectively correct way to eat bread.

Who the hell eats the heels? Shit isn't even worthy of feeding to animals.

People actually buy pres-sliced loafs of "bread"?

I thought you guys where just joking but I am starting to think you are serious.

Aren't you special.

This.

t.keto master race

Yeah, you save the "heels" to help keep the inner slices from getting stale or moldy

>not getting your loaf sliced at the shops

user, please don't joke like that.
I worry for you sometimes.

How does someone mangle bread when removing slices?

You're already eating package pre sliced bread. You have no horse to stand on.

This but chickens.

I use them as a third slide of bread for my sandwich, similar to a mcdouble

I throw out all of the slices except for the two at the exact center of the loaf since they're the least stale. If you don't do this you're a poor pleb

>three end slices
Wat

My husband does this every time. What's so damned bad about the front crust?

Then stop fucking complaining and you eat them after everyone else has had the good parts

>mopping up spaghetti sauce
>Lets put more carbs on top of the carbs i just ate

enjoy your no-definition

t. Crust cuck

This is a cooking board, user. You will refer to him as "My hubby" in the future.

>the look of a patrician

In summer any fresh bread I get ends up molding before I can eat half the loaf.

But it helps prevent the rest from going stale.

Uh, this. I just thought it was common sense. There's nothing wrong with the end pieces but shit just leave them there to help make the rest slightly fresher.

>skips the front crust

The end crust slices protect the following full slices from going stale.

After I finish off a loaf of bread, I tear up the end slices and toss them out in the backyard for the squirrels.

Story of my life. I've always been eating leftovers the food no one wants. That's why I got into cooking, so I can convert these concoctions into something innovative and delicious.

>Buy delicious piece of meat
>Cut off the fat
>still get fat

Sasuga Americans