Gamerfuel thread

50/50 Pepsi max and Dr pepper and lefse.

>virgin thread

Poor fag

>lefsegodt
Min neger

Jeg må ha lefsegodt for å komme meg opp om mårran

what you playing?

Deus ex and Uncharted series later this week

Nice, I've been meaning to play UC for a while but I still need to make mty way through MGS

>uncharted commercial
>Muslim women getting harrassed by Muslim men
>she starts kicking their asses
>empowered black women comes in and helps her
>shoots white women

Sounds like a real quality game with no ((agenda))

The Uncharted series is great. Natan Drake (main character) and sully have a fun relationship throughout the series and uncovering mysterious things and secret treasures is right up my alley.

Yea, that's the new story dlc for Uncharted 4.

For me, it's lil' boy sips. Wanting to buy the The Division since they "fixed" the game, but the reviews went from positive to negative within a month since the fix

Haven't had a sip in a while. Been chugging pepsi max and dr pepper lately

>eating food while gaming
How is that even possible

This, I can only watch while I eat. I can't believe people eat and touch their controllers/keyboards

ice water or grapefruit juice and raspberries/blackberries/grapes

>everyone eats Doritos while playing video games

Works perfectly fine

I clean my hands afterwards

>keyboard full of doritos spice and oil
My god the ptsd

>£2
>lasts a fortnight
>better than cuck robinsons and poorcunt off-brand
>less pretentious than Waitrose elderflower bourgie shit
Get on my level

I have to try that

Not even that, the risk of spilling or dropping food on my expensive shit is crazy. Just eat at the table like a civalized human.

>2017
>being a gamer
lol

I live in Manchester and I won't drink anything that reminds me of this god forsaken place

you can call me a normie fag or anything, but I really like G-FUEL.

Just holding out for a Dr. Disrespect shaker bottle (and possibly, Dr. Disrespect flavor?)

He streams on twitch at 10am California time and 1pm eastern

It could be worse. He could be a shitposter.

oh. I recognize the dude's face, but I don't watch him. Sorry.
>i want a cola-flavored gfuel

I have spilled pepsi max many times on my keyboard. I just let it dry for a couple of days

How many hours until he goes live?

Ready to zipp

>check his Twitch
>1000s of dollars donations
I wish I could sit on my arse all day and get paid for it.

Do he pay taxes of his donations and subscriptions or just the latter? He probably makes 20-30k a month if not even more.

One more hour to go. This man is a legend.
No kidding
He has 25k subscribers at 5$ a pop that's 100,000 a month before sponsorship and donations.

>He has 25k subscribers at 5$ a pop that's 100,000 a month before sponsorship and donations.

Jesus christ. What a dream job that would be. I would happily sit on my ass for 12 hours to play a game even if I hated it for 100k++ month

>What are taxes

I make 85k a year, after taxes it's not as much as you think.

Wait, you said 100k a MONTH. Fuck me sideways.

Sounds like you're a sheltered manchild with no cooking skills.

Be nice.

Who?

W A T E R

yes they pay taxes on it

based on other streamers, they shell out about 40k in taxes a year. one month of work and all their taxes are paid

>lefse
What is this word?

I miss the days when anyone who played vidya was a nerd virgin. Now normies are becoming millionaires doing it.

>anyone who played vidya was a nerd virgin
I think you're confusing video games with tabletop games. Video games were always a normalfag activity.

Nope, maybe if you were born after 2000. In my day it was sega/Super nintendo. Anyone who played Mario/Sonic was a virgin loser. It wasn't until n64 and fps shooters that gaming started to become a normie activity.

IDK what lefse is in English desu, it's Scandinavian thing. Just search for it

If everyone who played vidya pre-2000 was a virgin I shouldn't even have been born.

I'm saying in public opinion, not literally you fucking autist. Anyone who played those games was considered a man child virgin. Think of Chris chan. That is how people thought all of us were.

>Nintendo/SEGA
I don´t know about you, but most people had a game console at home pre-2000. Pc gaming pre-2000 was the true geek culture.

>doesn't know the feeling of having played Pong, the very first vidya game, on a TRS-80

I pity you wannabees.

>Pc gaming pre-2000 was the true geek culture.

You've got to be kidding. There were many extremely popular video games on PC pre-2000. Many of them appealed to the general public, not just nerds. You need to dial your clock back 10 years, it not more.

>being a boomer
I pity you, old chap.

Is this a meme? Never heard of Pepsi max and Dr pepper

>doesn't know the difference between pandering for good press and corporate agenda

You shitting me?

is lefse just fucking bread? and sugar water in your blender bottle? fuck you bitch

Pepsi Max and a Qpad MK-70

... Are you me?

Nope

That stuff is upsettingly sweet.

Det originale Deus Ex håper jeg.

Where are you from?

Here?

The game, is fun.

Yeah it's not a disguise or anything. She's just another Muslim woman. She wasn't in previous titles either.

>ME (AGE 17)

underage get out

>go to their website
>"Operation Supply Drop 2013"
>"Playstation 4 Release Date Announced!"
>Store redirects to an Amazon page with all the varieties marked "unavailable"

What happened to these guys? It looks like they just dropped off the face of the earth.

they went out of business

do you only own one half of the schiit stack?

and why did you put the rubber feet on top

That's a nice keyboard, be shamed if someone was to spill soda on it

>no adderall

That's not gamer fuel user

yeah they died, i got a bunch of their shit, it was good.

Selvsagt. Men jeg liker HR og MD også

I bought the amp because I have a pretty good dac chip on the motherboard. Waiting for the jotunheim to arrive atm