AM about to reddi

AM about to reddi...
No really: Ive had my first Wagyu beef burger. It was incredible.
> I ate half of it...
> Threw away the bread and started eating the burger...
> ffs: one of the best food experiences ever...
> Im going to become poor..

OP is a fag

no (you) are a fag. gtfo my thread

ITT: weeaboo beef is good

looks like OP is a fag that doesn't know the difference between the name field and subject field... your thread is shit and nobody cares...

what did frank do to you?. cant appericiate the Asian kitchen anymore?. Weebphobia?

>fag makes shitty thread...
>responds to every post in it...
ugh...

Get out off your basement once. Learn to enjoy the small thangz piece of shit.

ugh.... like please stop responding... like I don't even live in a basement...

If the meat was frozen, you are a fucking pleb and should be shot.

um.... he's a yuropoor.... just be glad he wasn't like killed.... ok....

meat frozen? how you foolish pleb? look at the pic

ok.... I looked at the pic..........it looks like..........................................shit...

dont edge so hard with the dots

>wagyu beef
>stupidly high fat content
>chewy, mushy, fatty patty
>might as well be eating a ground bacon burger

Wow sounds like you're a true patrician. What's next, you'll tell us it came drenched in truffle oil?

ugh..............is posting dots...........edgy? damn your OP is the edgiest......................post I've ever seen...

your mom looks hot.. little cunt

>€
there are lots of high quality breeds in our land of culture and cuckery too, my fellow merkelreicher

................wow..........................................

no: all Amerifats need to hang like niggers

suffers from Autism

>wagyu ground beef
Anyone who would grind wagyu beef instead of eating it grilled as a steak or sliced thinly either has an extra chromosome or was educated in a country with significantly lower standards than the US, and that's saying something.

lmfao
> Amsterdam is literally a University campus next to that trailerpark called the US of A.

As ground beef it doesnt cost you €70,- for the same amount
> I smell a jealouse cunt

There's more beef meat on a cow than just steaks, user. Ground "wagyu" is:

a) not real wagyu. It's certainly a crossbreed between genuine wagyu and a domestic breed.

b)A cow contains a lot more beef than just premium cuts. The premium stuff, like steaks, are indeed sold for that purpose. Nobody is grinding up tenderloin to make burgers. The ground meat comes from the trimmings, scraps, and non-steak-cuts off the cow.

I'd also add that the quality of wagyu stands in the high fat content. There is no point grounding it, you can you a leaner breed and add fat.

>There is no point grounding it

What else do you propose we do with the leftover meat on the carcass after we've removed the steaks? Grinding it up and selling it for burgers makes a lot more sense than throwing it away.

this
I think they ground it from the leftovers, all the other meat however there remains a lot of great taste: really. I cant wait to go for a steak. They had stake priced 70,-

>amerifats think what they get served is real wagyu

lmao