/ S I P / G E N E R A L: Workingman's sips edition

Name a better sip than the original white sips, AKA Zero Ultra, AKA the only thing getting me through the workweek. Professional advice: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHMP8KfgIv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

i had my friend bring me sips from abroad because they're not on sale here
rate

I fucking hate you people.

This, I get the sense that 80 percent of it is shitposting

You're being generous
t. Sips poster

>Workingman's sips edition

fuck off you cunt. real men drink coffee...poor quality coffee

its more than that

Oh sweetie

i really really want monster minis

>working man's sips
>not store brand sugar free energy drink

some premium sips you got there bro

legitimate question here... how come everyone is calling everyone sweetie nowadays? is it a thing?

not when you wake up at 1am to be at your job by 2am. having /that first sip/ as soon as your eyes are open is life changing. crack a can, sip, feel the power.

it's a thing liberals would do when trying to sound condescending to someone who may be ignorant on a specific subject

I have 2 sips for breakfast each day and sometimes a third for lunch.
Never felt better, you think it's all the B vitamins?

He does not know, bless his heart.

I've heard Big Lots stocks them sometimes. Can't confirm though.

>hold on, let me take a picture of these SIPS for the guys on Veeky Forums lady xDD

>Sir... you're holding up the line....

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you have autism, OP?

im having a vodka and shop brand sips tonight. does /sip/ approve?

Instant... nice

>that'll be $32.49 plus tip sir
>hold on let me pay with my phone
>let me bring up Apple Pay real quick
>nearly there
>ok
>oh you only take cash?
>what a shame
>let me close the app real quick

do you even surreptitiously take pictures of your groceries lad

It looks like you made scotchka bud

>fall for the sip meme
>been drinking at least one a day for the past two months
How do I stop

I've bought some too. I tell myself it's because they were on sale.

who here /sovasips/ best energy drink in Russia

>when you get that first sova /sip/
>mfw

I remember drinking about 17 cans of Adrenaline Rush a day when I was in St. petersburg.
Good times indeed

got myself a Gronk and a Blue sip earlier, will report back tomorrow

Where the fuck do I purchase Sips at a reasonable price in canada? Shit costs $2.5 per can, it's insane

Costco or sams club

>tfw first /sip/ of the day

/pol/ has taken over this board and no one even noticed

Sipping into the night.

Tropical red bull gets me through deployment

youtube.com/watch?v=RHMP8KfgIv4

Sippers eternally btfo!

i need to buy some sip fuck

>tfw sips at my walmart are .60 cents a can

What do you lads mix your sips with?

What book is that?

Here's your (you)

Reminds me of my first chaotic boozin

>waking up an hour before work

Stop being lazy and get up at midnight

I have a monster hydro in the fridge here at work, debating if I need to crack it or not

hey guys can I join?

I really want to try this, but it's not sold locally.

Anyone else like that purple rockstar? Had a place in hometown that's got two pallets of it and sold it for like 4 months at 50c a can. Now I just love that shit.

>when the sips kick in

It's breddy gud, tastes nothing like most energy drinks. Has an almost unforgiving citric taste

I never quite understood this meme until just a few minutes ago. First sip after work is best.

>he thinks his carb loaded betus fuel is a /sip/

just drank my first can of this
it's okay but not worth a meme status desu

>mfw this maymay made me try some /sip/

Mad Dog was best sip

You drink way too many

I lost it at
>tfw 2 for $4

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

THATS NOT A FUCKING SIP
DONT TAIN IT WITH YOUR BETUS FUEL

Is this post with that kinda question supposed to bait people to admit they drink this stuff so the false flaggers who ironically shill this product can see how many people they cucked into actually spending money because of this meme? Cause that's me, you guys got me into drinking the zero ultra black

It was funny at first but now it's just sad

NOS. Trust me this shit will fuck you up bro.

Decided to try sunrise. Pretty damn good

Not him, but looks like this.

This sip is pretty horrible... insta regrets

>Name a better sip
NOS, water, goat piss, Monster Rehab Orangeade®

Target? That's where I spotted these imposter sips. You can tell because of the second 'p' in the name. It's subtle, and may catch the unwary. But to a TrueConnoisseurâ„¢ its a mistake which is easily avoided.

Just some regional grocery store - was displeased to find these "sipps" being sold in proximity to the Real, the White...the Sip.

Energy drinks are for fat fucks

Sunrise is really really good. I'd still Zero Ultra is the best Energy Drink to keep you going while still being 0 Calories but Sunrise is nice.

Sorry to hear about your mental disabilities, friend.

>zero (0) calories
>fat fucks

based c_dataposter
if monster actually shilled on our board they would've brought minis back to america as monster sips

>"Ironically" doing an advertiser's job for free

Lol wow. This fucking retard. It's actually a SARCASTIC response, in response to fucking retard planet killing conservatives speaking in a condescending way to people who know more about a subject than them (which are usually "liberals" because they actually learn and expand on their knowledge base). You dumb fuck. It's an argumentative fallacy of name calling. Meaning when you do it you have lost the argument.

Its something southern conservative women say in a derogatory manner. Just like "bless your heart."

>based c_dataposter
I'm glad you noticed. It took a while to get this 1337.

>because they actually learn and expand their knowledge base
Until they run into something they don't agree with, and let me get this straight, you're saying no conservatives whatsoever try to expand their knowledge? So all those conservatives working in tech and other scientific fields, as well as business, they don't expand their knowledge whatsoever, that's what you're saying?

Me? I liked Amp. Do they even make it anymore?

Tastes like melted Jamba juice

>until they run into something they don't agree with

Funny, we're not the ones tying ourselves into knots over the reality of climate change. No one likes nor wants to agree with it due to the horrific implications, but that's what the data says.

So, are you sure you were looking at your screen and not your mirror when you typed that? Because I can keep listing plenty of examples of conservative mental gymnastics.

i must say i avoided black for a while because of how much shit it got on here but i tried it last week and it is extremely underrated

i recently found a bunch of citrons at a target near me and loaded up on them and that's probably my new favorite, as a matter of fact putting them in my basement and placing my alarm on the other side of the room with sip memes on my tablet wallpaper has got me from fighting with the snooze on my alarm from 6:40-7:30 every morning and then sitting in traffic for 45 minutes in the middle of rush hour to running down the stairs at 5:10am for that first sip of the day and then leaving at 5:40 where it only takes me 20 minutes to get in

>tfw /sips/ changed my life

So you're saying all conservatives are the same, ok. But the problem is, you don't realize that others think you have the same mindset, most people look at liberals as condescending morons who only understand half of what they read and none of what they say
>mental gymnastics
That's fresh coming from a liberal

My brother buys this shit by the case, when it's on sale for half off at this CVC. Literally has one of these fuckers in his hand anytime I see him. I'm kinda worried desu.

Really great related post broham. Take it to pol where the false equivalency narrative is still accepted. The liberal elites are a better class of people. Its, literally, the definition you fucking shit for brains moron. When you argue with people smarter than you, you just look stupid. Now go crawl back into your blue collar hole. We run this bitch. Get out the way.

>false equivalence
But liberals are the master of that, as well as denial of facts

You got btfo boi, now back to . /sip/'s are inclusive.

Isn't Zero Ultra just a "diet" variant of the original Monster? There's no way it tastes nearly as good as you memers make it out to be

Actually has more of a citrus taste to me than the original.

no
monster knows their original tastes like shit, so they made all of their zero calorie ones taste really good. it sets them apart from other energy drink companies by focusing on health conscious options

>Name a better sip than the original white sips, AKA Zero Ultra
Rehab lemonade iced tea

>tfw you're broke but have 3 sippies left in your minifridge
>decide to save one for another night, at least for the time being, by opting to crack a refreshing ice cold Coca Cola instead
>regret it instantly as it's nowhere near as satisfying
>so you just fucking suck it up and deal with it OR you end up not just drinking one of your two remaining Cokes but also consuming one of your three remaining sips in this night
maybe I should put plastic wrap over my Coke so I can finish it later tonight when I'm done my sippy...

came here to post this

tfw 10 packs are 12$ for the pure sips

>that feel when 2 for 4

I was about to get one of these due to peer pressure of the sip generals but then I realized it has no actual sugar and ended up buying a red bull instead.

>tfw taking it to the next level with a little mixer

>expired 2 months ago

pls dont die

I don't mix, but I have a very segmented regimen in my sipping. Pull of cheap, lighter-fluid tier whiskey for 8 seconds, follow up with a 1 second pull of whatever /sip/ I have that day. Repeat until the bottle is empty, I'm dead, or I find happiness.

What is the /sip/ consensus on Monster Absolute Zero?

>fell for the sips meme and picked up a 4 pack of white zero ultra
>mfw
I AM ENLIGHTENED

I sipped it yesterday, shit was delicious. It's the first zero calorie and zero sugar drink derived from a full calorie/sugar counterpart that doesn't feel compromised to hell and back.