Hungry for carne asada fries

>hungry for carne asada fries
>place order
>check yelp before hitting submit to make sure they look decent
>see pic related
>cancel order and leave one star review
Leave it to stupid fucking Mexicans to do this to themselves

Great job screenshotting your own yelp review, here's your (You)

It isn't my review. It's the one I just said I saw you idiot.

S-sorry user

Nice try. Back to pol.

Not talking about politics. I'm discussing restaurant business practices that are stupid

My bad dude

Really though why does /pol/ find it necessary to go to every other board and shitpost about something somewhat related to the board?

Yeah, when will more businesses show their support for our president! It's just good business!

Why wouldn't they sell their hot sauce if someone was willing to buy? The place is probably a cartel front.

Because it's directly related to the theme of both boards...
It would be as equally on and off topic there. If something this innocuous triggers you you may be on the wrong website

must be some super weird religion thing

The whole movement is made up of losers who can't get pussy or jobs led by a few smart people who can take advantage of them for their own gains. They have unlimited time

Yelp is full of pretentious fags

>The whole movement is made up of losers who can't get pussy
ok sweetie

Pretty good summation.

I really wish Veeky Forums could go back to what it was pre-2015 :(

I'm not triggered it's just these posts have no intention of ever being about cooking or fitness or about whatever boards they're posted on and it just gets old.

So you equate all Trump voters with the neo-nazis, klan members, and /pol/ posters?

polfags are the new furfags. I'M AN ALT RIGHTER LOOK AT ME OR ELSE YOURE A KEK AND A SHILL IF YOU DISAGREE WITH TRUMP LOOK AT ME

I hope this fad ends soon

Re-read the op post. It may have insulted mexicans (who cares?) but it is clearly not about Trump, doesn't even mention him, and is focused on the restaurant itself.

As someone that doesn't even post on /pol/ I know this is false...

Oh come on you're going to sit there and tell me OP had no intention of having this be a political thread?