Al/ck

Continued from Just saw a yellow colored man with a hospital bracelet get on the bus. Its very very unsettling irl. Skin looked like sweaty cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xd2wirWRm4
youtube.com/watch?v=QCFTDmLKInY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do we have news from simpsonbro?
What about gnomebro? How's life without a job or a phone?

Yeah seriously, is everyone sober, dead or in a coma? Where'd everyone go? Still approx the same number of posters, but few signs of the regs.
We needs more trips up in thiz biz

Havent seen simpson in about 5 days i guess. Dont keep up with the gnome poster

Did he have yellow fever?

Speaking of trips, bro.
I've been lurking. I guess I haven't much to say.

>Still approx the same number of posters, but few signs of the regs.
I'm sure there are plenty regulars that just don't like trip-ing

Also the trips are pretty far gone and have shocking stories, I post a bit, but don't think my experiences are all that interesting

Got myself 7 bottles of this when I come off my water fast.

I'm not an alcoholic, just thought I'd show you. It's delicious.

I thought I had some interesting things to say a few threads ago, while I was in detox thurs, but I've been sober since weds night and not much has been happening. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights were pretty rough, but not too bad. I didn't have to deal with the nightmares, but I've been waking up with the sweats and haven't slept all that great yet. Hopefully tonight is the night. I haven't had the sweats for more than two or three nights before but I've never had the serious withdraws, like I did Thursday, before either. I'll tell you what though. I'm sure glad I got that detox over with. It feels goo to not HAVE to drink, just to not get sick. I'm still motivated. No desire to ever go back. Let's see how long I can keep it up.

I been drinking a liter a day of whiskey or vodka for 7 years, im about to croak :(

Proud of you. Today is a week since my last drink. Its easier with naltrexone, which is what i take. But i still miss "having fun" aka drinking or otherwise being intoxicated. Ive reached the point where 2-3 days of drinking results in unpleasant withdrawals. Regardless of how long ive been sober prior. So theres a gun to my head, in a way, stoppibg me from drinking. Just trying to find other ways to enjoy myself. Ive put up numerous stretches up to a month sober this year, thanks to my meds. The slip ups havent lasted as long. So its better than it used to be. If you are not taking meds for your cravings i highly suggest you get on the phone to your doc

How much do you guys drink daily?

>Lose debit card
>order new one. "7-10 days, sir"
>No booze for 17 hours
>EXPLODING with withdrawal
>Drag corpse to ghetto
>Beg a junkie acquaintance to steal vodka for me
>Use good-standing with former heroin dealers to tick 3 bags for £25
>Give him .005 for the vod, another .005 for 2mg of lorazepam he was holding
>DEVOUR EVERY intoxicant
>Life is bliss
Tomorrow should be fun though. Still gotta wait for that card. I'm gonna be arrested so many times for so many things.

Little over a liter of spirits, in terms of alcohol content regardless of what type of alcohol, per day at my worst. Some guys do more.

Back on 1.4-2.1L of vodka, and not eating.
Drunk enough that I don't care. Feel pretty good, actually.

>5 days
I thought it was longer, but I lost track of time.

kek

Congrats on your detox.
You still have the rehab part ahead of you, it's not as brutally hard, but it's long. Good luck.
You too.

A cup of coffee, about 5 litres of water, sometime a soda or juice with a snack.
Used to drink 75cl to 1l of vodka.

since late 2015 a pint of liquor ever night

my left side aches sometimes if i dont get a good nights sleep

>on 1.4-2.1L of vodka
per day

How long you been doing that

I've been doing just 1 liter a day and my body is about to give up? Do you have cirhosis or hep yet?

Youre a ticking time bomb, fella. Maybe getting arrested is something to shoot for.

does vodka have the same amount of alcohol that liquor has?

>since late 2015 a pint of liquor ever night

quite while you are ahead

If I only had a pint a day for two days, I'd be in the hospital w/ seizures DT's

I have Naltrexone and haven't been taking them. I don't feel the need to yet and I don't have a refill, so I'm saving them for when I do need them. I know a million people have felt just like me, right after getting out from under it, just to climb back under later. I don't imagine I'm any better than them, so I'm just waiting for when I have the urge again. I'm scheduled to talk to an addiction counselor soon, but I'm saving the meds for when I need them.

2-3 bottles of wine or 5-20 beers on normal days, more on the weekend/special occasions

>does vodka have the same amount of alcohol that liquor has?

Yeah, pretty much all spirits (gin, vodka, rum, tequila, whiskey, bourbon) are 40% ethanol; sometimes they go down to 35% if you do flavored stuff.

yea but since 2006 or 2007 i've been drinking a pint a night 1-3 times a week

to be honest i've given up on life

>how long
At this level? I don't honestly know. 3 years maybe. I haven't been without significant quantities of alcohol flowing through my veins for any significant length of time, for 23 years. I simultaneously love and hate alcohol.

did have a seizure in 2013 after i went cold turkey for 3 days.. no sleep either. But back then I was doing a handle of whiskey+2mg klonopin a night

If you dont take them then youll "wind up" with a drink in your hand. At least thats what happens to me. Hope you get some refills. If you do slip up take a naltrexone before you pass out so at least you wont turn it into a bender the next day

>I haven't been without significant quantities of alcohol flowing through my veins for any significant length of time, for 23 years. I simultaneously love and hate alcohol.

me too user, me too

I'm trying to get an RX of antabuse but no dr will RX it to me.....funny though, I can get opiates at the drop of a god damn hat for faking stomach pain

woke up to this a few nights ago

No thanks. I've done the cold turkey in jail thing too many times. It is not in the top ten of my most cherished pastimes.

all that black shit on the bottom is dead flies, hundreds of dead flies

Here in usa they stuff you full of benzos to detox you

But does it still contain alcohol?

>Here in usa they stuff you full of benzos to detox you

Only in some jails, and definiately not the majority

Already heavily addicted to benzos as well as booze. Without both I still flip my shit

I guess so. I don't have any alcohol in my house. I know I'm not leaving the house tonight. I have pot. I'm not planing on smoking any, but I might end up doing it anyway. I picked up pot back in April, kind of a late bloomer. I'm 37. This last bender, that sent me into detox, happened because I didn't have pot. The whole time I was drinking, I was wishing I had pot instead. But I didn't, so I did the worse thing. I don't plan on making pot a habit, but, even if I do, I imagine It'll be easier to kick.

Hello I'm in Canada

Is it cheaper to buy beers (~$2 per can) or hard alcohol (~$8 small bottles, ~$15 medium) if you're drinking near-daily?

Asking for a friend

Took this photo of the eclipse today

Where the fuck do all you people get your benzos? I've been trying for years to get benzos to stop my alcohol withdrawls and nobody has any. I can get cocaine, opiates of all flavors, meth, weed and anything and the drop of a hat.....but benzos have disappeared from my area (nashville)

Get anxiety and see a psychiatrist

Don't even get fucking toilet paper in jail here. A 1cm mattress in a concrete floor, a water dispenser, a hole to shit in and some cunt queefing rancid gruel at you twice a day.

same,

pic related will prescribe you anything. Extremely corrupt. Needs to be jailed.

I drink 4 drinks a day, which I'm sure is on the lighter end.

How did you guys fall into this?

I've been drunk and high for a long, long time. One text and I can have dealers delivering everything from benzos to carfentanil.
Not proud of it.

Just wait until 4 drinks does nothing for you anymore.

>second day sober and I'm already telling myself I'd surely be able to moderate nicely with a good bottle of gin

My brain is such a cheeky little cunt.

Why are you ratting him out, asshole?

Because he's a corrupt piece of shit.

>funny though, I can get opiates at the drop of a god damn hat for faking stomach pain
You need to build a wall between you and the pharmacy.

I'm doing without naltrexone. I tried a anti-cravings drug, not sure what the molecule was, it didn't work.
I tried baclofen, it had some effects on booze, but it zombified me, and didn't help me stopping anyway.

pic related. Use it.

See a doctor, they're the wizards who give the magical prescription.

underrated post

Why not just go to the bank? You can withdraw without your card

>You need to build a wall between you and the pharmacy.

luckily opiates never did shit for me, even in high doses; alcohol is my drug of choice which I will die of

I mean in terms of people and the experience

If I get 4 beers, it's a bitch to lug around but I'll finish them and go home if the alcohol stores are closed.

Whereas if I get an economic aka large bottle of hard alcohol, would it be more enjoyable to treat myself and drink a bit more? Obviously the highest conc vs cheapest price would be "ideal", but a show of hands, how many people here drink moonshine on a daily basis

Just trying to ask advice from more experienced folk about becoming comfortably numb with frugal expenditures

I love you

Too far to walk while in WD. Banned from driving.
If I'm sufficiently energised by way of somehow acquiring more booze tomorrow before the bank shuts, and the queue isn't half a mile long for a fucking change, I'll probably do this.

You can get a taxi to the bank and back and just pay when you're back at home, after you got the money

>get a taxi
well look at mister fancy pants money bags over here

kek the bank teller

I'm sure there's some way I could do something like this. it is complicated however. Just crawling to the nearest crackhouse is so much easier.
While volatile and not to be trusted, extreme fuck-ups can present a unique set of useful skills; tools of their trade which do not even occur to the common man. If I'm desperate, that's where I need to be.

Incidentally, shopkeepers know me. They know I have stolen from them in the past. I have apologised so sincerely, I have paid for their entire families to visit nice restaurants, I've had MD family members call them and apologise, I've even made an effort to learn their language as a singn of respect and I have repaid them ten-fold.
I know it's not cool. But I try to make it as acceptable as possible. They're nice enough to forgive my imperfection.

Not a fan of drug dealers?

Stick to beer.
It has a built-in limit, very useful long-term.

>but a show of hands, how many people here drink moonshine on a daily basis
Me desu, when I'm not in the wagon. I'm dry atm.

Undiluted moonshine?
Jesus fucking Christ no. Never again.
No need for it. Leave shit like everclear to shoenice.

(For the new/al/cks youtube.com/watch?v=0Xd2wirWRm4 )

I dilute it back down to 40% and charcoal filter it if I feel like it. It's the smoothest thing I've ever drunk.

What a dumb memester. May very well be fake as well.

>fake
Are we really still not past this shit? Ffs al/ck/

no toilet paper? wat? might want to call the local news station on that one. srsly. theyd love a story like that.

mother of god

i would be fucking dead after half

not that it would be a bad thing..

Smirnoffbro does not fuck with the shoenice.
LABeast does not fuck with the shoenice.
Only the dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=QCFTDmLKInY

Why couldn't it be? Anyone willing to do type of thing for attention surely could be desperate enough to not be authentic about it.

And it's all coming back again, the burning love, this bittersweet affliction.
I don't want you, but I can't stop putting you in my mouth.

user, you're getting on my nerves. This is so obvious that it is an irritation that it should require explanation.
I have downed 70cl of vodka and when the burn had subsided, it was nothing. I drank more.

The more you drink, the more alcohol it takes in order that you become drunk. Maybe you're a little younger than some of the people here.

Kek

Why don't you whining faggots go and get jobs?

If he's in a third world country the news won't give a shot. Not every user lives in the decadent west.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting the possibility of drinking a bottle of Everclear like that at all. I'm just saying he comes across as the type of person to fake it since his goal is to get attention rather than drunk.

>and with this one HEROIC post, all of the worlds problems were solved
Should we bow?

>le old fashioned sitcom dad LARP

A good friend of mine died two weeks ago because of liver failure due to liver cirrhosis and hepatitis. I found out about his condition on Wednesday, when his Mom told my Mom about it and that they were putting him in hospice. The following Friday, he died due to massive organ failure. He died a day before my flight to go see him and I'll never see him again. He was only 27 years old.

I had always known that he was an alcoholic, but I never knew how bad it was. We were great friends growing up, but we went different ways in life and I had not seen him for 4 or 5 years. By the end, his skin was apparently yellow, his feet and hands blue and his body was prone to bruising. His stomach was swollen and his lungs needed to be pumped in his last days of life so that he could be comfortable breathing.

I wish I had done something, or said something. I don't know if it could have helped, but at least I would have known I tried. I know now that my friend was depressed and that he probably drank the most when he was alone. But he wasn't alone in life - there were so many people at his memorial service and everyone there loved him.

Alcoholism is a disease and it can be cured. Don't drink yourselves to death. Talk to someone, anyone; you may be surprised that people care.

>Alcoholism is a disease and it can be cured.
It can be cured in some cases, and in others it can't. That doesn't sound hopeful or pleasant but it's the truth.

Don't beat yourself up about it, user. If a guy is going to continue to drink when his whole body is shutting down against every healthy instinct a good talking to isn't going to help either. You're not to blame here.

Sorry for your loss. Some people ARE able to beat alcoholism. It really depends on the individual. Nobody can do it for them, and in some cases they cant even do it for themselves.

Why /pacing/ here? I walk at last 10k a night in my living room when newly sober.

Stop.
Everything.
Please.
No help, no sympathy, no sex, no money, no girls, no alcohol, just stop.
Please.
Oh god.

why not go for a walk outside? feels good.

I think I might start again now that it's getting colder and darker again and the normies stay inside.

I don't generally go out much, I don't think I've been out the front door this month yet.

Came to this world a loaded handgun, firing at random.
Hit the people who were closest, not the ones who deserved it and some of them still don't talk to me.
Can't say I blame them for a second. I'll try to aim more carefully, but it's too late for that, I reckon, but not too late for regret.

"beer before liquor, never been sicker"

"Liquor before beer, you're in the clear"

Is this saying a meme or is there any truth to it?

if you think average people whom happen to be outdoors are normies to be avoided, id say yes, its time to start going for walks before you lose touch with your species.

Was he pic related?

Seems like a meme to me.

I always thought it was prudent to start lightly on beer in the early afternoon and then graduate to liquor later in the day. It's switching back from hard stuff to watery stuff that I feel queasy.

that seemed to be legit when i was late teens, but later on it doesnt matter, you learn to moderate so you dont puke.

>tfw down a pint of vodka every 3 days...

Y'all are some rookie college kids

Losing touch was sort of the idea, don't really enjoy society tbqh.

But you're right too, too much isolation opens the door towards all kinds of insanity. There should be a balance where I stay sufficiently civilised but as secluded as possible.

>How much do you guys drink daily?
Dunno about daily, but I buy 3 of the large Evan Williams bottles ( I think it's 1.75 liter) and about a dozen or two beers a month for well over a year now.

The 3 large Evan Williams bottles and the beers gets me through the month, about $100 a month. Is that alcoholic-tier drinking?

Only retards want to turn drinking into a pissing contest. Most of us here just want to quit or be dead.

i know the feeling. im usually disappointed in people.

It's not a literal thing but moreso the dangers of
>haha these beers we've been sipping for hours were great, shots boys
>proceeding to down a near-equivalent amount of alcohol already in your system but at the fraction of the intake time

So yeah, know you're limits but it doesn't seem that there'd be a difference at least in terms of the body

but I'm not a body doctor so