Show your fridges, judge, comment, give advice

Meat on top shelf, you want cross contamination? Messy plastic sticking out of probably unorganized drawer. Milk in the door allowing for large temperature fluctuations.

Points added for beer and clamato. You mix that shit together, don't you?

6/10, would not eat, but would drink

Milk in door, -1
No real food except eggs
Copious energy drinks, unidentifiable drinks, and alcohol.
Mayo in a squirt bottle.
Very organized.

You know what you want and you don't give a fuck. You probably eat out or order in a lot.

Just put the milk in the actual fridge.

Fun guy/10, would befriend

Haha thanks.
I know about the milk but it doesn't fit vertically in the fridge and I am paranoid of spilling :/

Meat you see is Prosciutto. I guess should be ok?

That's not as bad, since prosciutto is ready to eat. I'd still recommend it switch places with the carrots.

I'll upgrade your score to a 7.5/10

Tidy up that drawer, my man

don't put milk on the door you literal retards

That's what I'm sayin'

Why?

THE TEMPERATURE

Because those guys leave their fridge open for like 5 minutes at a time causing it to warm up or something.

The milk being in the door exposes it to increased temperature fluctuations, which can harm freshness and flavor. Dairy, and any product with a high fat content, keeps better at a constant temperature.

My fridge doesn't normally look like that.
I'm going camping next week that's why there is so much beer, I want it to be cold when I put it in the cooler and fill it with ice. Also not much fresh produce because I'm going away, going to go shopping tomorrow and get a few things to get me through to Friday.
Milk is staying in the door.

Fine, enjoy your slightly diminished in quality milk. And also your camping trip

She's packed

Packed is good. A full fridge is an efficient fridge. It's not trying to cool a bunch of air that just flows out when you open the door. +2 for Newcastle.

Noice/10

Thanks have a picture of one of my freezer

Eh the other freezer. Because bored.

What are those white bottles of drinks?

Some miller light

All these eggs in the refrigerator.

Near me Wal-Mart is trying to squash egg price competition. 50 something cents for a dozen

But where is the food?

Going on holiday soon, trying to keep minimum amount of perishable food in the house.

It's hot as fuck where I live, the eggs would get all warm and gross left out of the fridge.

1/2

2/2

Fridge

>alcoholism poster
Go away, you don't cook except for when you're drunk and I'm sure you manage to even burn the eggs.

Well organized. What's in the slow cooker pan?

-1 pts for drinking shit beer and -1 for cooking with an electric slow cooker? Why don't use a classic pan on your stove?

7/10

Freezer

Chicken enchiladas.

I like that beer because It's cheap and I can drink it like water.

They make gas slow cookers?

I bring my slow cooker to work and use it because I have an irrational fear of my slow cooker burning my house down with my cat in it, I don't have gas or a stove at work.

+10 points for shitty vodka

17/10

Not bad....

Ok, it makes sense if you don't have a stove at work. I just regularly see people cooking in electric slow cooker while they could just put a cooking pot on their stove on a low fire.

>sicilia
Buy a real lemon you queer, that shit tastes like medicine.

Ayee fellow fridgebro

Whoop! Your icemaker incontinent too? Mine farts out a ice cube about twice a day.

>you don't cook except for when you're drunk

And that's 80% of restaurant cooks, so what's your point?

Eh better than not drinking till your cooked?

Whoo trip dubs.

Is how I read this.

>the sips
patrician tier

Cool belt.

Ha. yea probably once a week or so. I dunno how similar ours are exactly and I haven't really done much research but I've looked this thing up and down and I can't find the fuckin filter to replace it. Ice tastes like crap so I don't even use it now

>Bottled citrus juice

NO

In the inside of the fridge upper right inside a rectangular pannel there (in the white ceiling of the fridge) .

here I fixed it for you

What a depressing fridge, put some alcohol in there at least.

>anytizer WYNGZ

>That carpet
>Stack of random shit next to mini-fridge
>Dark as hell
How's the trailer park cleetus?

This screams single. Im not shure how.

-10 points for 2 vodka bottles with only a little in each

>not combining the contents of both in one bottle

I dunno maybe your a unfun ocd bitch.

I promise I'm not poorfag...

I promise I'm not poorfag...

Are you ok?

Well thats one way to keep catch fresh

is this real life

all of these american pictures make me want to kill myself. i thought you came here to mock people that eat trashy food, but you have the same shit in your fridges

Can't take a new better picture because it's dark, but here's a pretty recent one I posted in a similar thread.

do...do you eat food at all?

there's a perfectly good bottle of A1 sauce in the fridge, and vodka in the freezer.

You... are photosynthetic? Because no food...

I'm going to look in your fridge and guess your height and weight because autism.

5'8'' 165 lbs
6'1'' 215 lbs
5'10'' 220 lbs
wtf is this? 5'8'' 180lbs
6'0'' 175 lbs
5'6'' 130 lbs grill?
5'11'' 160 lbs
5'9'' 250lbs
5'6'' 150lbs
6'5 265 lbs 7% body fat

I'll be back to do the rest later.

Well your whole post tells of compromise and low standards

Holy shit man. here.
You guessed my exact weight and height.

This guy hydrates.

That one bottle in the upper left hand side of the door with a different label is pissing me off.

>This guy hydrates

More like he causes unnecessary damage to the environment.
I have access to way more water than that via this thing called a tap.

Not enough horseradish/10

Meh

Why are you keeping all those empty beer bottles?

They are growlers, take them back to breweries and get them filled for take home beer.

I'm and sorry to inform you I'm 6 even and 175. Good try though !

No dice user. Help me solve this mystery! Found the model number but searching didn't yield much. (WRF535SMBM) The PDF manual I downloaded said it's in top right as you describe. Well it's definitely not

Pic related

Ps. I don't have a dispenser in the door or elsewhere, it just has the ice maker. Maybe it doesn't even have a filter. Fuck I dunno. But if that were the case why does regular tap water taste so bad after going through it? What a pita

Ffs this site is just being cheeky now with image orientation

>corner stash of sweet baby rays, whipped cream, sriracha, mustard, and peptobismal.

Sounds like my kind of party.

you're just a literal retard that can't figure out something so easy

Went to the store today..

Yea, I'm getting better..

Been depressed for some time now and this morning dragged myself out of bed and time to clean the house/finish shopping...

ahhhhhh ahahaha .... oh no I can't stop laughing aahhh

I can't tell if this is retarded or genius

>all those sauces
best in show

That moment your roommate finds your fridge and confirms their suspicion you are in fact a humidifier and not a man.

That pepto... a man who plans ahead on bad decisions.

Take a picture of the dispenser

I buy new milk every 3 days and open my fridge only 2-3 times per day for a short time.
I could make a thermografic video of the proces and show you that the milk doesn warm up by a sinngle °K during the process.

You.... you sound like fun to argue statistics with. Do you feel having social economic statistics and demographics available to the masses via internet makes us weak to ach conformity type situations where we act like sheeple and dont notice or that because the information is in so many hands we can see manipulation for what it is?

*Asch

>single °K
>°K

ahem

>Do you feel
Feelings don`t matter.

1/2