This triggers the American

This triggers the American.

Meh

We don't give a fuck what Scotland does.

I'd eat it. I wish shawarma meat was available readily where I live.

Are you sure that you are not the one triggered? I mean you saw this picture and absolutely had to make this thread so everyone knows about it.

Sounds pretty triggered to me.

>OBSESSED

if this was an American dish there'd be three threads a day about it and it's relationship with Amerilards, people riding motorized scooters, flyovers, "for me, it's the Munchie Box", etc

Heres your ((You)), hope that Sharia law and thing works out for you user

As an American I'm triggered... but in a good way. Pls mail me that munchie box

Looks yummy to me.

yeah right. britians native food is pretty much soggy fries and fried sheep stomach. thats some gook tier cooking m8 and if that wasn't bad enough you bunch of sticks are getting cucked into eating curry. i heard ccurry was the national dish of england.

Triggered

>I'd eat it. I wish shawarma meat was available readily where I live.
This. I miss living in DC where you can get pretty good Mediterranean food all the time. Afghan food and lebanese food, in Arlington alone is to die for.

Where I live it is real Greek diners, and not afraid to have pork on the menu, no one to complain at that.

>Americans are fat and eat disgusting fried garbage
>Americans are triggered by a box of disgusting fried garbage
Pick one and only one

in the upper left you'll see the sheep stomach i was talking about. in the bottom left you see the world famous soggy fries. i n the upper right you see what brits call a 'salad', it's a salad in the same way that muslims are peaceful. lastly in the bottom right you'll see a variety of low quality chicken parts formed in various shapes and sizes.

Getting desperate for your (you)s?

>that pizza saver

American: coca cola is the best so-
me: ummm try again, sweetie

triggered? ha no. your average American would totally eat that.

why do """chips""" always look fucking disgusting

No I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy here

Maybe you should taste them instead of eating those dry chemically-preserved fries they sell in McDonalds.

>somewhere in America, a 40 year old french fry is perfectly preserved and covered in dust under a seat in a dive bar
Mmmmm uma delicia

whats up with the little token salad
why even bother youre already eating a box of hot garbage

If they have naan bread you can make your own salad kebab with it.

mcdonalds sells out batches of fries in minutes, why would they waste money chemically preserving them?

chips just seem like the inferior version of potato wedges, but I guess it is British cuisine so it's doomed to be shit

Softer outside, that's all. Chips are better than french fries.

WOW! Do American actually EAT that??!!

American here. I yearn for munchie boxes--just replace the fries with hummus.

tl;dr not triggered, mostly impressed

>mushy fries are better
no

What the fuck are that orange things?

Bitch, I could eat that entire thing and I'm not even fat (5'7" 220 lbs). What is there to be jealous of?

>irn bru

Shut up cunt and pass the buckie .

That triggers everyone. Those fries are gonna be half raw. Are those deep fried brown things onion bhajis? Only anglos do fries with indian food. Nice shit carpet and Irn Bru. At least you did not shoot the face of the "lady". Thx for that.

>be amerifat
>would eat that
It's not worth living in Scotland, which sounds like a hell unto it's own, but I'd guess munchie boxes are the least horrible part of Scotland.

Trigger me timbers, you're fucking retarded.

Fuck off.

How was that supposed to trigger me?

It should trigger anyone who likes food.

>tfw you will never down a munchie box with your m8s

Triggers in what way?

Because we can't have it?

That's why I'm triggered.

>tfw no tracksuit-wearing scotish gf to drink irn bru and eat munchie boxes with

Scotland doesn't have a lot of culture but munchie boxes are the best part.

It actually pisses me off immensely that we don't have this here.

We got them here in WI.

So go to wal-mart and buy a deep fryer.

Problem solved.

The meat in your halal snack packs comes from animals that were hung upside down and had their throats cut until they bled to death. An imam recites Muslim moon runes while this happens. I don't know why you would support such a thing for the sake of gluttony

>animals that were hung upside down and had their throats cut until they bled to death

That's how animals are killed in normal, non-halal slaughter as well.

I think you meant to focus on the fact that Halal butchery doesn't stun the animals first but somehow failed to articulate that point.

Triggers my hunger

How do flyovers manage to fuck even this up?

Regular slaughter involves many different methods, all of which stun the animal first, none of which hang the animals upside down, only some of which kill by exsansguination

>pizza and fries
>munchie box

>all of which stun the animal first
Yes.

>none of which hang the animals upside down
No. Hanging is normal. How else are you going to get the blood out efficiently?

>only some of which kill by exsansguination
The vast majority kill by exsanguination.

>Hog Slop
No thanks

>halal snack packs
Good job to all the people who got trolled replying to this, it's a triggered Amerifat fishing for (you)s.

I'm so glad for brexit.
Take your munchie box and never come back again.

came to this thread to check for the bruposting, wasn't disappointed

My girlfriend is from Newcastle, but when we visit her family I've never seen anything like that, is this thing for people even further north than her? I'm American btw so treat me like a total moron when it comes to minute cultural differences between different geographical areas in the UK.

>Fries, buffalo chicken, orange chicken, sliced roast beef and onion rings.

Why should this trigger me? Cause the roast beef is on its own and not in between 2 slices of bread? Or because this food does not belong together?

>sliced roast beef
It's kebab meat.