>on day 2, worked 12 hours today
>really want a drink
>see this thread
wat do

don't do it man
for me
i drink everyday and it's bad

>he doesn't eat weed cakes every day
it's food related because it's food just like it's food related when you pieces of shit shitpost about your alcoholism all day because drunks just love to let everyone including people who don't give a shit that they're drunk

>drink almost every weekend
>apartment is a shithole
>beer boxes and empties everywhere
>apartment maintenance people came in while I was at work
fucking christ im embarrassed but also pissed

>havent had a drink in a month
>no coffee
>eating healthy
>working out
>reading more
>i love browsing /pol/

>I love browsing /pol/
Aww it has autism

My apartment had an inspectionpectation, and I had cocaine and a scale in my kitchen.
Now I live in my parents attic and drink myself to sleep with cheap Irish whiskey

drunk on G*d's love and hot wings unlike you degenerates

Pol turned me I to alcohol

>haven't engaged in any hedonistic activities in over a week (weed, alcky, fapping)
>i think women have a 6th sense and can tell when a guy is degenerate in private because this gorgeous woman has been chatting me up every day since i dropped all that shit

measure yer pleasures lads

>he intentionally gives himself permanent brain damage

crack cures cancer

I've noticed this too but then I get bored and go back to drinking lol

How could you get bored of genuine love

God dammit i cant stop thinking about her eyes they could stop traffic (or get it going since theyre so fucking GREEN)

They can sense your self esteem. When you do things you don't approve of, like "hedonistic activities" it probably has an effect on your self esteem and, as a result, your posture and body language. People who don't feel badly about doing things like jerking off, smoking weed, or drinking wouldn't feel the same effect as you unless they did it to such excess that it was physically harming them.

I only Post in these threads as a reminder that my lifestyle is unhealthy.

literally everybody on this site has autism

Not me. I'm not like the other posters teehee #teamnodrama

I feel like shit if I get drunk once a week

I clog the toilet with rock hard shits when I drink multiple times a week

that's because u only drink once a week. you feel like a whole different type of shit when i do it daily.

>not drinking so much you just have liquid shits
Apply yourself

females are incapable of genuine love

I only drink if I take large amounts of adderall during the day and I need to get pass out drunk to be able to fall asleep.

I always drink alone.

You can't have withdraw if you never stop drinking.

>drinking almost daily ever since 16
>don't get hangovers anymore just minor withdrawals
>have the worst fucking nightmares and "visions" while trying to fall asleep
>sometimes blurt out nonsensical shit to myself
>sometimes can't feel one of my legs or my right arm after waking up

How do I get off this ride?

7 years now of drinking at least 2 bottles of red wine a night. terrible feelings in the morning.

>>have the worst fucking nightmares and "visions" while trying to fall asleep
Man, this is the worst.

Last time I detoxed in the hospital, they wouldn't give me enough fucking benzos to make the visions stop, and I damn near went fully insane.

I'm not detoxing but I get this some times... I wake up literally but my entire body can't move and sometimes there are horrendous things just coming at me or bees / hornets stinging the back of my neck. I am 100% awake but body paralyzed till I gain enough strength to throw myself out of it. It's fucked up. Also I swear there are like beings coming through in my sleep area from another dimension sometimes.. like after you wake up you can still see them walking in mid air and shit it's fucked.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has this.

>user, just don't drink when you're alone

>drink to cope with life
>life could only possibly progress with reliably sober and non-hungover tomorrows

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Man this makes too much sense. Before drinking I was working towards my goals, now years later I have a shit job and nowhere closer to achieve my dreams or goals.

your reason for living is that .3 BTC you still have, in 2030 it will reach either 100,000 a coin or 1,000,000 a coin; hang in there user.

Now let me really stress you out though, you won't be able to cash it out anywhere because it's not a regulated currency and no one has a legal obligation to give you a check.

Once btc reaches that level your wallets and trading sites will be useless and the creators walk away with all of the billions of coins you have traded because they own the network that is responsible for all of this shit.

Literally all of my friends that claimed to be in on Bitcoin back when it was like 10 bucks a coin haven't seen a dime; it's just the chinese scamming the fuck out of americans.

that's called sleep paralysis and is kinda common

Watch out man, I had the numbness problem with my left arm every time and now I have some nerve damage. My left hand is weak and one of my hand muscles atrophied.

If you don't mind me asking, how much were you drinking and how old were you?

I drank my entire adult life, but I only started having withdraw issues around 33. I don't remember how much I drank in my 20s - not as much as I drank in my 30s because I wasn't wealthy enough back then. By the time I started having withdraw issues I was up to almost a fifth a day of 80 proof. Ended up in the hospital several times until I learned how to withdraw myself at home.

I tried several stupid "programs" to try to quit but they're a total waste of time. 70% of alcoholics quit on their own. You have to want to do it. Just turned 37.

t.sober 6 months but not preachy to others if they want to drink till it hurts.

My life ever since I can remember has been pure apathy and no motivation. Never wanted a girlfriend/wife/kids or even sex. Never cared about not having a job. Never cared about being a neet. I am complacent in my misery and I know that nothing will pull me out, because I don't want it to. I've been alone for a very long time. I barely speak in person to anyone any more and only leave my apartment after midnight so I don't have to see people. I'm a moderate alcoholic. I drink every day but only towards the end of it. I guess that's how I rationalize it. "It's not as bad to drink it all at once at night than it is to drink it throughout the day."

so hard to goto LBC and sell above market value.. shutup dipshit

I love being drunk, but I loathe being hungover.

not anymore, my pancreas won't let me

you're just not miserable enough yet, being hungover feels good when you're miserable

It's the nofap. You're not shooting your test out of your body all the time now so your brain is being more aggressive about finding ways to release.

I'd drink all day, every day if I could.
But I work nights so I pretty much get home from work and eat something and go to bed.
I used to drink heavily but I've lost my tolerance and only drink on Saturday night, I end up in bed early.

>implying the most alpha male Chads don't jerk off
nofap was created for beta losers by Chads to deprive them of the only pleasure they could feel with the promise of becoming high test and getting women.

I do.
Its horrible.
Somebody help...

How does shit get that fucked when you only drink on weekends?

I'm not him but I work 5 days a week and I get random blood and piss tests.
I work with machinery worth millions of dollars and the boss wants to know I'm straight.

>America
>Land of the (((free)))
lol

Close, Australia.

after drinking so many days in a row i find it harder to determine when i am drunk, i just kind of go to bed and realize "oh shit im drunk", that happen to anyone else?

go to rehab you losers

Is it normal to have zero withdraw symptoms after drinking at least a pint of vodka every night for years?

What the fuck question are you answering?

Nope. We have superior Irish and Scottish genes.
t.drink half a handle a day and never have a hangover. It's funny seeing the Eurocucks get night terrors and pissing themselves. They aren't on our level

Grow up faggot

>alcoholic telling other people to grow up

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

>he doesnt manually tenderize his meat

You don't have to stop forever, but quit jerking it for a week and see the chances you take with randos you meet.

Yes, he's free to get hammered whenever he wants, and his boss is free to scan him for whatever he wants

I've started to drink once a week and I already think it's too much. My diet is more or less healthy and I haven't suffered any health problems due to the alcohol yet, but I still have a bad conscience.
[nospoiler]I also started taking drugs regularly.[/spoiler]

Yes, you're free to not do what the group effort does, and the country is free to send you to the gulag
t.communist

Lmao brainlets that fell for nofap trying to change the guideline! Absolutely pathetic. I have sex 4-6 times a week. If I stopped having it I would fap and achieve the same result. Pleasure for a few minutes. There is no secret. Fapping doesn't lower test and it doesn't increase it. Sorry you're too retarded to understand and fall for /pol/ memes

Do Europeans really do this?

>used to drink a 40 every day
>quit cold turkey
>zero problems quitting
>6 years later I'm still sober
Feels good man.

>Go to group therapy
>Tell everyone I'm clean
>Proceed to go home and get hammered

>Peruse AA meetings for chicks

Ill drink to that

>Peruse AA meetings for chicks

Damn, why did I never think of this?

Used to pop pills(mainly benzos), smoke weed and drink almost everyday for about 2 years until a a couple of years ago when I just stuck with smoking weed but haven't had a solid connect for a couple of months. Not that bad tbqh :^)

a 40 every day isn't really that hardcore m8.

Let me guess, you're a college aged kid who drank a 40 every day for a 2 wk- 1 month period. Of course that's not gonna get you addicted and you're not gonna have trouble quitting.

Come back when you're drinking a handle a night.

>a 40 every day

That is absolutely nothing, that's enough to get a 13 year old drunk and that's about it.

>tfw lose the remote control

Fuck it! I'll be on Veeky Forums all night!

Ha. I am mostly Scottish.

Im murican bruh.

I drink a lot every day but I homebrew. Its amazing. I highly advise anybody on this board to pick it up. Just like cooking with an extreme extra focus on being sanitary.

Forgot Pic

I call it my Broken Arm Ale. Tastes quite refreshing despite a good abv of 7%.

alcoholics can easily drink 10 of those, there's one al/ck/ regular who regularly drinks the equivalent of 20 of those in vodka. you never had any chance of any ill health or addiction.

Care to share your process user? Looks good

I wish I had the money to do so

But that's the only time I truly enjoy it

>get hammered at night
>brutal hangover next day
>spend whole day saying I need to quit drinking
>go to sleep without drinking
>wake up next day without hangover
>drink again that night

I never claimed to be an alcoholic. I just enjoy drinking a beer or two a day. The taste appeals to me. Especially paired with food.

Its pretty straight forward. I had some pilsner malt and I boosted that with some local honey to increase the fermentables in the wort. During the boil I added Chinook Hops early to bitter and then late and dry additions of Citra and Simcoe for aromatics. Its not very bitter at all though and quite approachable for anybody I would say. The flavors hit you but dont linger into an aftertaste, making you eagerly want to take another sip.

Will taste good this weekend when I grill for the boxing match. That night I may get drunk.

kino

Do the same shit. Hungover today but will probably drink tomorrow. Fuck

Yes I am it's just my one true love is dead.

Looks tastey. Where'dyou go to beer school?

been doing this for at least 6 months its hell

Who /cherry angioma/ here? I'm only in my mid 20s and I've got the arms of my dad.

Good on you mate, looking forward to doing some homebrewing this autumn.

let me advise you. I am a 6 year of that same logic. just stop

also stop coming to Veeky Forums unless you plan on avoiding ck, you will start drinking again very quickly.

So you are still OK, 6 months of that is NOTHING, try 7 years lad. I'm hammered as fug right now with a liver that is shutting down and 2 kidneys that are actually more healthy than a 12 year olds kidney's so I'm not sure what happened there but you need to stop while you can;

You are going to wake up tmrw probably feeling like shit... for at least a few hours or minuites, whatever. then your body will do some crzy shit and make you think it's OK to drink again. It's not. You need to stop while you still can; I wish someone would have told me exactly what I'm telling you on Veeky Forums right now 7 years ago. OH WAIT, THEY DID, SO DID EVERY OTHER SITE I FOUND, BUT I KEPT DRINKING. and now I am going to be joining the oil industry pretty soon.

Are there any early warning signs you didn't notice or didn't care about in retrospect?

>meanwhile weedboys figuratively dying of laughter before the al/ck/ peasants who keep destroying they body for a low quality psychedelic effect

at least you guys are supporting your government properly, you will die as good goys.

The early warning signs is when you drink to hinder them.

I was referring to physical signs, more specifically. I assume you finally went to a doctor because your shit's fucked up, but is there anything you had just been dealing with for a while without getting checked out?

non al/ck/ posters need to leave my board