Maybe the reason americans are so fat is because they refuse to eat spicy food

maybe the reason americans are so fat is because they refuse to eat spicy food
>not eating pickled peppers by themselves

We do eat spicy food though.

In fact we have a whole machismo culture around eating the hottest bullshit you can in order to prove your manliness.

name me one spicy "american" dish

White people don't eat spicy food unless they think they can post it on youtube.

willie pete

this

The macho culture is just that, a small subset of a macho culture. Sure a few people eat spicey stuff just because, but they don't really build meals around it, outside of Chili.

Basically outside of Chili, there is not one dish in the US that is designed to be spicey and even Chili comes in non-spicey variants.

I expect your apology in your next post, cuck

Hot wings, BBQ can be spicy, Tex-Mex is American, pretty much everybody douses their eggs with hot sauce. That's all I got for now but I'm sure someone can help me out here.
In my experience this meme only applies to old white people, especially women.

Young white nigas love spicy food.

Well you have to remember that the vast majority of white Americans are descended from British or German.

And it's not like they're known for spicy food either (except curry which they pretty much appropriated from India).

Anything that has "Mex" is Mexican and isn't American

Be CAREFUL with this shit! Tried it once, nearly had to go to the emergency room it burned my mouth so much... never again

It was started by Mexicans in Texas but it's pretty distinctly American at this point.

You won't find Tex-Mex anywhere in Mexico.

Americans eat a fucking ton of spicy food though. If you don't believe me, look at fast food chains. Americans are fat as fuck, so fast food chains actually make a good barometer for the current states of American cuisine.
Guess whats happening?
Every fucking god damn fast food chain is trying to come up with their own spicy meme food to entice the masses.
Whataburger, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, KFC, Popeyes, Pizza Hut, Dominos, subway etc. etc.
They're all doing it. They're all pushing new spicy products that more than likely contain either jalapeno, habanero, ghost pepper, or sriracha.

Spicy foods are normie foods now.

Theyre not even hot half the damn time
Sriracha and Jalapenos seem to be the only things that fast food is using and even then its mild

I don't understand how people can claim tex-mex is American when it says mex right there in the name. It's a mix of foods from Northern Mexico and US food, the dishes weren't made exclusively in the US.

Spice is life.

>Never took the Miracle Enema Challenge.

It says Tex right there in the name too, Mex.

Why do your jars have nipples?

honestly looks breddy good bro
What kind of vinegar?

I'm not arguing it's not a fusion food, I just argue the idea that it's purely American food.

8% brine

umm, try again sweetie :)

what

cinnamon is pretty spicy

I can eat half a jar of pepperoncini in a sitting

the essence of "American" is largely fusion

I ate half a Carolina Reaper at work just to say I did it.
And to throw up in front of my coworkers.

>Americans don't eat spicy stuff
>Posts picture of American companies peppers

We lad

>half blacks and mexican
>Doesn't like spicy foods
you're just stupid.

My dad used to pop open a jar of these and make me eat them with him while watching westerns. And if I didn't I was shamed for being inadequately male.

did you like them

I tolerated it until I did. I really like spicy food now.

This. Don't pretend Mexico isn't full of fatties too

Mexicans Get fat as well........WTF......Fuck-tard

That is so fucking strange I was just about to buy those

>gf eats these all the time
>literally fellates them
wtf I love peppers now