Why white folks always trying to be appropriating the food of People of Color?

why white folks always trying to be appropriating the food of People of Color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TJU08AaqP7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White is a color

People of color invented food, pic related.

WHYS DEM WYPIPO PROPRATIN MY CULTYAHS

Conquering the world in search of spice is kind of our thing.

>our
Which ship were you captain of?

Niggers stole fried chicken from the Scots. Give it up, niggers, you can't eat it any more.

Also stop using antibiotics, not just because Sir Alexander Fleming invented them, but because you should all die from syphilis.

user, the Scots aren't real.

Im the captain of your mom's heart
o/~do doo do doo do doo... do do do do doo do doo doo o/~

Please pick up Miracle Whip on your way home

Ewww. Why don't we just cook something without that kind of shit?

I need more for my food reviews
youtu.be/TJU08AaqP7I

He didn't seem to like that bite so much, poor guy. At least he's funny.

Why are the nonwhites appropriating the technological inventions of whites?

Git off muh internet.

Everyone knows Whites stole the internet and space travel from African slaves.

>wewuzkangz

>advanced civilization
>defeated by white cavemen

Im the case of light it's all the colors mixed together

White is not a colour

neither is black then, black is the absence of color. white is to totality of color.

Very true. Black is not a colour either. Glad we're on the same page.

Fleming discovered the penicillium mold, but it was Howard Florey who developed penicillin, user.

t. Proud AustralIan

Doing G*d's work there, cobber.

Does Veeky Forums even have mods?
Even fucking /a/ got a sticky

You're an idiot. A moron of the highest order. You're so stupid it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath. Intelligent ideas bounce off your head as if it were coated with teflon. Creative thoughts take alternate transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you. If you had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out. On an intelligence scale of 1 to 10 (10 corresponding to the highest attainable IQ) you're rating is so far into negative numbers that one would need to travel into another quantum reality in order to even catch a distant glimpse of it. You are wholly without any redeeming social grace or value. If God ever decides to give the planet an enema you'd better run like the wind because anywhere you stand is a suitable place for The Insertion. There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche. To call you a parasite would be injurious and defamatory to the thousands of honest parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin do not pretend to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage. You are a fraudulent, lying, predatory charlatan. You are of less worth than a burnt-out light bulb. You will forever live in shame. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I wretch at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a waste of flesh.
Quit fucking up this website.