Why do Americans shit themselves in grocery stores?

Why do Americans shit themselves in grocery stores?
Is it a combination of diabetes medication and junk food?
At least Indians have the decency to go out into the street.

It's because we eat good, man. You can't not eat good without getting a little bad in public.
You feel me, holmes?

do europeans really not shit where they please? wow, freedom at work folks

It's because they have the pure unadulterated freedom to shit in a supermarket

These are usually (not always) caused by old or fat people sitting on wet benches outside, because they like to do that.

Don't make fun of them, is part of their culture.

>he thinks Europe is a country

This.
I shit at the store, stare uncomfortably at colored people and beat my wife.
That is what freedom is all about.

I know I'm being baited but where exactly did he say that

>low-res, grainy images with vague brown stains
Gee I wonder how many of these could be shopped?

Comparing the USA to an entire continent is the preserve of retards on this board.

Even the leftists shit in a supermarket because ((((they)))) tell them to

Retard.

The EU is less than half the size of the US geographically

I hate Amerifats as much as you but your argument really only holds if you count Russia where you get a lot of fucked up public shit

Unfortunately the phenomenon is real.

I don't hate amerisharts, I just find them amusing sometimes.

>be fat
>have sweaty asscrack
>eat shit food
>wipe with SCENTED toilet paper and not a bidet

It's a recipe for swampass.
I have it too, now I just jump into the shower immediately after a bowel movement to clean out my ass.

Europe is not a country.

The EU isn't the same as europe. The european part of russia would be the largest european country by itself, how does not including it make any sense?

>mongoloid slavs
>part of Europe
kek

You have a problem

Because then it defeats your own point, there's a lot of shit here in Russia that's way worse than Murrifats sharting in mart

Russians aren't mongols, they are just indo-european gypsies like 99% of eurocoons.

It's not my point. But where did you get the idea that OP would identify as european in the first place? They probably identify by whatever country they are from, like any real human being.

Literally because they take diet pills yet continue to eat like animals. The diet pills cause leaky shits if your diet is fats and oils.

>pooing in the public street outside is better than pooing in private pants

>pooing in a food store is better than street shitting
Fucking savages.

>I'd rather constantly smell shit than wash my food, which was grown in/with fertilizer (spoiler: also shit)

hopw do you even know if you hve diabetes. I've been eating sugar for years and haven't had a physical in 12 years.