Like breakfast cereal in the morning

>like breakfast cereal in the morning
>inevitably fart up a storm if I eat it

Have you considered that it may be the milk and not the cereal

it's weird because I don't get nearly the same reaction from just milk or dairy. I think the cereal is merging with the milk in my stomach to create some sort of an apocalyptic doomsday weapon just waiting to explode in the face of an innocent soul on the subway

>processed grains and sugar
>'why is this fucking up my digestive system?'

What cereals specifically
Don't tell me it's lucky charms or some 70% sugar shit

I wish there was a way to install some soft of a one way pressure valve on my belly so whenever I sense the Zyklon B building up I could just use some sort of a syringe device attached to a balloon and just inflate that shit and let it fly free

Nestle """""Fitness""""""

its gotta be the processed cereal along with the gluten it has, not to mention the highly refined sugar and hfcs in the cereal.
once i became a vegan, all those gastrointestinal problems i had went away
>thinking its the milk, which animals and people, well at least people who dont have shit genetics and shouldnt breed, dont have a single problem consuming
oh honey :)

>white supremacist is a vegan

top jej

>he wants farty pants to pollute the air because they cant handle a little lactose
what

i literally don't know what you meant by this

Try something else then.

Vegans don't fart, or produce waste.
They can also talk to dolphins.

>Vegans don't fart, or produce waste.
Please explain

weird to see a vegan saying that lactose is a sign of race superiority, instead of reasoning that it's proof that eating a byproduct of animals is unnatural

Thanks for the laughs

>talking to dolphins is normal for you
that doesnt make you even slightly curious but vegans' digestive tract does.

I always figured anyone can talk to dolphins.
Otters are the ones nobody can understand.

It is weird. I can eat two pints of REAL ice cream or drink a tall glass of milk and feel fine. I drink one of those Monster Java energy drinks with the milk and I am sharting my brains out

It's the monster energy drink.
It's so obvious.

I like your frog.

It's the fiber. Your body will adjust, give it time

I like indian food but it always gives me the atomic sharts
no other spicy cuisine does it sucks