Reminder you should eat dark leafy greens in your diet because it has vitamins and minerals...

Reminder you should eat dark leafy greens in your diet because it has vitamins and minerals. When was the last time you ate your leafy greens?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/topics/smoothies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only eat 100% animal products.

That's not good user! You can risk becoming vitamin deficient!

I eat the stomach of herbivore animals.

I always have dark leafy greens for lunch. Apparently I'm a good boy (said my friend) because all my mates don't eat greens.

Roughly half my diet these days is kale

Also REMINDER: If you hate the way Kale, Swiss Chard, Watercess, etc. taste, then just dehydrate them or mildly bake them, then use a medicine grinder to make a fine powder out of the veggies and then you can put it in a smoothie. Problem solved.

Hopefully not along with the raw meme.

I live in first world country so I just buy mineral jelly at the convenience store.

One more question. Do you have bad dental hygiene or bad internet?

That is beyond fucking smart

I feel like nobody has ever thought about doing it that way

All I ate today was 8 cups home made chocolate chip cookies

Get a real blender and you can put fresh greens right in it. There's some caveats when doing that.

nutritionfacts.org/topics/smoothies/

I don't like that word.

I eat dank leafy greens if y'know what I mean ;)

250g kale, 200g brussels sprouts right now, faggot. Fight me.

On my burgers and tacos.

I make a big ol' pot of collard greens every other week, so I'm good on the leafy green stuff.

I planted a few different types of kale, plus spinach and silverbeet this year. Barely have to buy leafy greens anymore, and I eat them nearly everyday.
Also grew some cauliflower, surprisingly easy to grow a shitload of it, among other things.

I make a cruciferous veggie shake daily

ERRYDAY son!

My go to is spinach; then Watercress. Kale, collard, and turnip greens are good, but there's more work in it. I like to saute, and spinach works best for that. Boiling, I can see the others...but with a relatively similar nutritional profile, I just stick with spinach mainly. Been messing with beet greens lately...Eat for nutrition first Veeky Forums!!

I switched out lettuce for spinach on everything a few years back. Never got into kale. Is there a good reason to switch from spinach?

The cabbage family > leafy greans

I just made a spinach puree and pour it between some layers of thinly sliced russet potato and caramelized red onion and baked it for an hour @ 350F. It turned everything green as fuck. Tasty though.

Alrigh, I bought some kale. Now what?

You could down your entire green shit quota in just one drink!

I put a piece of lettuce leaf on my sandwich this morning.