Waiter oppresses you

>waiter oppresses you
>still leave a 15% tip

do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/state-public-accommodation-laws.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. We tell the manager and either get a free meal or partially comped. Waiter gets nothing except 1 step closer to unemployment.

In today's political climate, they could have complained to the manager and had that waiter fired on the spot and the waiter would have been doxed by the mainstream media and he would have his life utterly destroyed.

That's what the gays want, right?

No need to stoop to their level. It's the same reason I don't travel to England and demand that they speak American.

I try to be aware about tipping. So many people expect it regardless of their behavior and service.

If they don't smile, are slow, rude, surly, salty, angsty, entitled, lazy, superficial, self-obsessed, i really try to not tip or keep it very low

>>waiter oppresses you
>>still leave a 15% tip
>do Americans really do this?

people who aren't retarded don't
the point of tipping is that is promotes good service
if the service is shit, don't give 'em shit

lol based waiter lmao

This

>"we don't serve blacks or sodomites here"

Is this illegal in America? Or should you just play it safe and say that you can refuse service to anyone for any undisclosed reason?

Should've jizzed in their dessert.

Not like the queens wouldn't love it.

It would be illegal to say you're not serving someone for race or sexual orientation. You can refuse to serve anyone you want though, as long as you don't say it's because of race etc.

>"we don't serve blacks or sodomites here"
If you say that its illegal, otherwise its not.

It's (federally) legal not to serve someone because of sexual orientation. It's not a protected class. A few states have their own laws though.

We sure do, solely because you're such a stupendously boring mecha-faggot.

if they were black or asian they just wouldnt tip at all

This. Went to a restaurant with my qt azn and had terrible service. One of her Viet friends worked there, and finally sorted out shit out. She refused to leave a tip, and said she would give her friend the tip later, she's a terrible liar.

ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/state-public-accommodation-laws.aspx

>Don't say anything
>Go to the media afterwards
Why are homosexuals such fucking faggots?

my Japanese ex-gf didn't understand tipping at first.Tipping is just an American thing, so it makes sense. No one tips in Europe or Asia. Blacks just don't tip because they are assholes and poor.

Depends how define "sex" in the statute. Even then you can still make a Carolene Products argument that it's a "discrete and insular minority."

>Things gays make up to get attention

>It would be illegal to say you're not serving someone for race or sexual orientation
Land of the free

>Actually tipping ever
ishiggidiggitty

Why are faggots so offended by everything? Just split the sundae into two bowls and stop crying. For fucks sake, they probably went home and took turns fucking their adopted boy after this, while crying about the homophobic waiter. After all sexual abuse is how homosexuals replenish their numbers.

This goy gets it

>implying they didn't make this shit up and the only proof they have is their dinner reservation

Top notch critical thinking skills.

I've explained it to her, she's just a slanty eyed jew, and this is coming from a Jew.

The statute? You mean the Civil Rights Act? I'd love to see a case extending CRA's "sex" to mean "sexual orientation." I don't know what you're talking about re: Carolene Products, which is about scrutiny of discriminatory government, not private, action.

I suppose the argument would be the statute was written by Congress to protect discrete and insular minorities and a narrow reading of the statute is an improper interpretation.

They did it solely to piss you off, because they knew you'd be visualizing their buttplay.

That's a pretty interesting chart. I would've thought that fewer than 22 states had sexual orientation protections.

I don't think that's entirely implausible, but most courts tend to adopt narrow interpretations. I'm not saying that "sex" can't ever be extended that far, just that it hasn't happened in 50+ years of litigation.