Little Piggies going for a nice swim :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ePYet3Fbts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/co/ images
Retard.

Get up you lazy piggies!

Animals arent treated so good by humans

Oh no the horror, these sickening images have made me change my evil carnivorous ways. Going to the store now to buy a week's worth of broccoli

Here's the first issue of Batman

looks /comfy/ desu

The sad part is that vegans actually believe this will happen.
I warned everyone years ago about these tbreads.
We used to have a zero tolerance policy then p3ta implanted a vegan mod.
All is lost now.
This was once a great board

How'd those pigs get into these neat little shapes?

a means to an end

Animals don't have rights. Human beings have rights. Rights aren't "inside" or part of a person. They are part of the complex agreements that make up civilized society. My right to freedom, for example, is your obligation to let me speak and act with a minimum of interference. Thus, each of your rights is my obligation. And each of my rights is, simultaneously, your obligation.
Animals cannot shoulder an obligation. Thus, they cannot participate in the complex social contract that structures rights.
This does not mean that we should treat them any old way. But it does mean that the proper treatment of animals is NOT predicated upon their "rights."
This is also why you don't have a "right" to medical care. Someone else has to provide it. If you have a right to it, then the provider, who has no choice but to provide it, is no more than a slave.

would be way funnier if you replaced the pigs with meat eaters

sleep tight piggers

The bacon is unnecessary, and that could really use some potatoes au gratin on the side.

i knew you faggots where also starting vegan threads
go the fuck back to trash /sug/

I can't wait to see what they'll grow up into. Will it be a tenderloin roast, some pork rinds, slabs of fatback, bacon, or just plain old pork chops? Oh the possibilities are endless!!!

They're going to be all those things user. All those things and more.

sleep tight piggo

Only if they apply themselves. There is no affirmative action around here so underperforming piggies get ground up into dog food. Their cute lil tails and all

Sleep tight piggos.

i'd love to just take an axe and chop the fuck out of those pigs, just chop them up for an hour.

sleep tight porkers

So much vagueness lol. What is minimum interference and according to what can it be measured? Who are you to say medical care isn't a right? Is basic education not a right too? How about public transportation? The right to an attorney?

Porkers nice and clean.

Brainlet? That was all pretty straightforward desu. I'm not sure how much simpler he could make it.

I think you have to define obligation, at least briefly, before that argument can be accepted or rejected.

>Who are you to say medical care isn't a right?
Now the two of you have stumbled upon an interesting question. Is heathcare a right?

Healthcare is not in the Constitution. The provision of health care is not mentioned in our Constitution or the Bill of Rights.

However, is it an individual right?

As a positive right, like welfare and Internet, healthcare is a privilege.

Ooo that's a good answer.

not really lol

Tell me why it is bad lol

gib me dat!

Would spit roast. Nice thread

Stop with this cringy picture

>Not an argument
Please, tell me more on why forcing someone else to provide you healthcare is your right

Rlly mad me think

Are they sleeping?

Keep your voice down, user.

It would depend entirely on what you believe about the right to life, part of the threefold right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness", itself derived from John Locke's belief in the natural rights to "life, liberty, and property".

The fundamental question is: where does the right to life end? To what extent does negligence reach?

This is a sticky question, but to get a sense of our borders to the right to life, we can simply ask ourselves about various hypotheticals:

-If a homeless person, insane to the point of not being able to take care of themselves, is on the street before you, shoeless and shirtless in Fall, are you obligated to offer them clothing so that they might live through Winter?
The way people act, if not the way they would answer the question, tells us that neglect probably falls somewhat short of this mark. The man is on his own. Assuming the man has a substantial chance to die- not a hard assumption to make- we have established a boundary of the right to life.

-If someone is drowning in front of you, are you obligated to risk drowning yourself in order to help them?
It's not really a leap of logic to assume most people's answer to this question would be "yes", and that their actions would follow suit. It's hard to watch someone drowning without doing something. This is not a boundary of the right to life, and to flaunt this responsibility, depending on the exact situation, would stand a decent chance of landing you with a negligent homicide charge.

You can ask yourself questions like this forever. I'm not sure what side of the moral line "if someone is dying of a disease are you obligated to treat them?" falls, but I AM sure that it's not as clear and simple as you seem to be making it out to be- it probably has infinite hypotheticals of its own. You're falling prey to the very human problem of taking something incredibly, unbelievably complicated, and simplifying it into a black and white issue.

reddit spacing

What arc is this?

Rights are a spook.

>le batman so badass xD
Lame.

>Ingredients call for chunks, directions say to brown ground meat
>Draining fat after adding spices
>Listing chili powder by brand name
Stop it, super zeros.

You're right, but they aren't treated any better by nature in the wild. Animals in the wild regularly starve to death, get eaten alive, deal with infections and parasites their entire lives, etc. I bet most wild animals have the equivalent of PTSD.

At least with us they have a chance though. We just need to get lab-grown meat into stores, and I think the quality of life for most livestock animals will go up. They'll either be treated as well as possible to increase the quality of meat for people who still want to buy "real" meat, or we'll keep them on farms or slaughter to have a supply of animal cells for cultured meat, education for children, etc.

>I bet most wild animals have the equivalent of PTSD.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ePYet3Fbts

>or we'll keep them on farms or slaughter
farms that don't slaughter or zoos*

For felons yes, healthcare is a right.

Look like they were stuffed in tubes

This guy has never read an ethics book in his life.

They were probably sealed in a bag and frozen or something

The board is so full of "stop liking what I don't like" it's only fair to let the vegans do it too

I thought it was the hygine they were trying to scare me with, that doesn't look particularly sterile floor or wipe clean for that matter, oh the germs

>Who are you to say medical care isn't a right? Is basic education not a right too? How about public transportation? The right to an attorney?
an African, Thai, Laotian or Peruvian may have to question where their right to healthcare, education or attorney is in their country fucktard there is no such thing a universal rights, you don't even have a right to life in some parts of the world.

>-If someone is drowning in front of you, are you obligated to risk drowning yourself in order to help them?

No. I think you mean obligated to help them to the best of your ability for example, calling emergency services. But at no point are you obligated to risk your own life especially if you yourself cannot swim. Stop reading comic books you seem to derive your common sense from there.

>The board is so full of "stop liking what I don't like"

thats all of Veeky Forums

>t. Lolbertardian
Your ideology is shit just like communism.

Mass veganism isn't a political possibility
Within ten years crispr will be able to create animals without cognitive capacity
Within ten years lab meat will be affordable.
Get over it.

That's a funny way of saying french fries with a slice of Kraft singles on top.