Can't stop breaking the yolks

>can't stop breaking the yolks

Crack them on a flat service rather than on the edge of things.

GIVE ME SOMETHIN' TO BREAK

How the fuck are you placing them into the pan?

dont listen to this guy i've had more yolks break on a flat surface cracking than on the side of the bowl cracking

Yuri is master

You're also supposed to use just one hand but I'm guessing you can't do that either.

i mean when I fry my eggs sunny side up.

>supposed to use one hand
this isn't iron chef america nigga I'll use as many hands as I have to crack a fucking egg you faggot

Your pan is too hot

Clean pan and clean spat or it won't work. Start there. Make sure there is enough lube under the egg so you can get the spat all the way under. You can push butter under the egg ass it cooks to keep it lubed.

>he enjoys intact yolks

Don't agitate them too much I suppose.

When i was younger I always intentionally broke the egg yolks on my fried eggs.

I know realize how much of a faggot i was.

use lots of butter and crack the egg with one hand.

>egg ass

Nice

are you the guy that compared himself to hagrid in that other thread because he was clumsy and kept breaking stuff?

Don't listen to this guy i've had more yolks break on the side of a bowl than cracking on a flat surface

How ya like my eggs?

yeah, why?

I can make pasta dishes, soup, and so on but when it comes to flipping things I just sperg out.

You lying asshole. Flat surface all the time.

I usually let them break I don't wanna sit there and eat it runny most of the time

Sunny Side up cooked at a 3 on your shitty electric stove, is how you eat eggs. COVERED.

Pan
Turn on fire
Oil
Wait until oil is hot enough where you see white smoke slowly rising out
Break egg on flat surface and slowly drop it on the pan
Move the pan so the egg doesn't stick
Get a spoon
Spoon oil on top it

Easy as fuck to make sunny side up, nigga. My 12 year old niece can do this shit.

no user don't listen to this faggot
the flat surface thing was life changing for me, never broke a yolk again

Professional cook here
You're right, the flat surface bullshit is just a meme. You are 60% more likely to break yolks and leave bits of shell in the egg if you break on a flat surface.

>putting oil on your eggs
This is the mist disgusting thing i've seen on this godforsaken website. If i wanted oil i would've deep fried the egg.

Me too.

you should do it before the oil smokes, sir. ThAT IS THE OIL STARTING TO BURN.

Sprinkle water on the pan. When it pops then add the egg.

>eggs wont stop cooking crusty on the sides
Help me lads

Water in pan. Cover with lid. Less fat.

My negga

Caramel sauce ice cream

This. Also make sure your oil is hot before you drop the egg in or else it's going to stick and be guaranteed to break.

>keep going to crack the eggs too hard and end up just smashing the eggs on the side of my stove like a goddamn retard

Even if I did it on the pan the problem wouldn't change really.

What if you are doing sunny side up and don't want to cover with a lid because it makes the surface of the yolk coagulate and get cloudy looking but still want non crusty sides?