$25

$25

Yeah. They got this thing called a sign with prices. You have to add those prices when buying multiple items.

is there greasy dog shit in that bag?

>he's complaining because he's too stupid to manage his own money
Fucking hell

>5.50

In the UK you're only allowed to eat that with your right hand. That's because the left is used to wipe your anus.

Yeah. You made an entire bait thread about it. Stfu, we get it. Uk Muslim meme.

>man, everything here is kinda pricey
>'what would you like, sir'
>GIMMIE 2 MEALS

lol America what are you doing?

ground beef - $4/lb
hot dogs - $3 for pkg of 8
buns - $2
potatoes - $1/lb

You can buy enough ingredients for 8 hot dogs, 6 burgers, and 3 pounds of fries and still have $9 dollars left for whatever toppings you want. I know this is the fast food board but try it some time

post inside the bag

I wanna see how many fries you get with a large

But all the toppings are free, user, plus you can eat free peanuts while you wait!

aware

>someone more than ten dollars on all this food
Why the fuck would you do this to yourself? Do you like being sad?

Haha that hot dog, burger, fries and drink were $25? There's no receipt but I believe you.

It's mostly hipster faggots (same type that frequent joints like Starbucks) and women who have no concept of finances or being smart with money buying this shit

Not OP but heres a pic of the fries from my last visit to 5 gays

Good fries. Not great. And DEFINITELY not worth what they charge

>credit card for a 5 dollar purchase

americans love the idea of being issued fake computer money by jews

>not paying everything with a credit card

lmao do third worlders really do this?

>Angelarae

>carrying cash
People still do this?

Receipt missing? Why you gotta lie to kick it doe senpai a lam? Five guys is top teir, go eat Mcdonalds $1 burgers and complain about the quality. Good shit ain't cheap and cheap shit ain't good fammy. Also, if you order a hot dog from five guys you legitimately have a lower than average iq.

wendies 4 for $4 all day nigger

>put cajin mix on fries
>$5

Unless you're neet the time wasted doesn't make up for it.

probably a debit card, why would you carry cash

Can yall stop posting this.. if you dont like hella addons to your burger why are you buying a five guys burger. Eat somewhere else.

Gee Bill...

>using a debit card for a 5 dollar purchase

>hella
you a teenage girl?

What is the problem with this?

The point is that there is a 400% markup compared to other places with comprable food.

no it's on the table

way too much for that trash

No cheese and no sauce? wtf OP

Had the same thing today. Only triple the portion for only 5 bucks.

>one (1) fry
>5$
Jesus, with prices like that, how can you even afford to pay rent?

Starbucks is one of the most popular and mainstream coffee places in the world, it's about as non-hipster as shit can be.

What is NFC?
What is Apple Pay?
What is Android Pay?
What is Microsoft Wallet?

kek

A regular fry is basically half a fucking bag of fries, if you don't know of five guys serving portions being huge, shut the fuck up.

Nothing if you don't mind being on the hook for fraud and literally giving away free money
I used android pay when it was brand new because it seemed cool and futuristic but come on, what even is the point when you don't get your category rewards? I'm getting 10% kickbacks on at least half my purchases at the moment, I'd lose that if I used my phone

You can tell these people havent been to Five Guys and just like to bitch. I went once with a friend and we decided to split a medium fry. They filled that bag so fucking high we couldn't finish half the fries. A medium fry is basically for an entire family so don't get confused on the prices. A small is almost too much for any normal person to eat.

>don't want to spend money at restaurants
>don't want to cook for yourself
Just starve to death then

This is all me btw

>€6.20

>mfw I used tik think that this and other places like mcdonalds were "value"

So glad I don't eat that shit anymore.

>So glad I don't eat that shit anymore.

burgers? meat? restaurant food? what are you referring to user

>those brown hands
>euros

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ERVPA IS IN FULL KEK MODE, HOLY SHIT THE MEMES ARE REAL.

Fast food in general, I was one of the amerilards who fell for the its cheap and more convenient meme.

For 25 dollars I can make food to last me multiple days and be a whole lot healthier than that. Don't get me wrong though I still crave a nice juicy burger and greasy fries and a large coke from time to time but I don't go for it now.

only fat neets don't have the patience or good taste/skill to prefer a home cooked meal over greasy bonus booger packing fast food trash

yeah i get what you're saying, i used to have fast food a lot, but never by myself, so fast food was just another way to hangout with my friends. i never really had the issue of spending that kind of money by myself.

Mêmes are real

wow how pathetic do you have to be to pretend to be someone else on the internet

Look for the definition of that word, then look for the definition of the word faggot. You will find that noth those words mean the same thing. It means (You)

>buying drinks from a fast food place
you fucked up