What is your favorite dessert? For me, it's cannoli!

What is your favorite dessert? For me, it's cannoli!

Other urls found in this thread:

brunoskitchen.net/blog/post/carrot-cake
youtube.com/watch?v=-4uP5i4iLyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know the ricotta ones are authentic but I just can't resist the chocolate custard. I'm such a poser. Though my favorite desert is key lime pie

for me, it is the carrot cake. a simple, well made cookie is pretty close though

after i tryed this, it became my obsession. there's an italian restaurant in my city wich they serve cannoli and its...

non-fat plain yogurt, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and aspartame.

Comes in a close second to cannoli. Ahh key lime pie is wonderful

Worms in dirt
>chocolate pudding
>crumbled oreos
>gummy worms

Wal-mart tier but oh so delicious

I also really liked that when I was like 9 years old.

Me? I like the rhubarb pie.

Strawberry shortcake. Peach Melba is also top tier. Both remind me of summer.

baked masterrace, chillfags need not respond

For me it's NY style cheesecake, the most versatile dessert

This. Patrician af.

>burnt
>shitty store bought chocolate chips (i.e. HFCS + low grade cocoa powder + corn oil)

dollars to donuts the filling is just straight up cool whip instead of ricotta/mascarpone cream

Chocolate peanut butter pie from a local place called Margaret's cafe. It's way better than any other handmade pies I've tried and quite a bit better than store bought too.

panna cotta hands down

Reminder that if you can find some good sheep ricotta (NOT cow nor goat, only sheep because it's fatter) you can easily make the cannoli cream:

x g ricotta
x/2 g sugar

and then blend, blend, blend till you're exauster. Don't use a mixer, blades aren't good for creams.
Add chocolate drops and eat with a 24 carat solid gold spoon.

My parents made this for my little brother's 5th birthday in lieu of a cake. Thought it was cool as hell and loved it, but my brother hated it. What an ungrateful shit lol

Blech. My mother makes them all the time, while they're technically good, I just don't like the taste

i think i could eat chocolate chip cookies every day and never get tired of them

fucking yessssssssssssss

>tfw you hate your brother when probably he admires you

Jeez, user what went wrong?

Damn, those walnuts(?) are a nice finishing touch.

bruno albouze is a fantastic chef. i made his carrot cake recipe pictured and it was wonderful.
brunoskitchen.net/blog/post/carrot-cake

rhubarb tart, with either clotted cream or creme fraiche, is the best possible dessert.

my mum makes a fucking killer one. sandy pastry, gently sweet set custard and tart, plump rhubarb. i would let her suck my dick

You don't know shit.

i know that as dirt and worm pie. used to get it from tgi fridays

Best cake flavor, fight me.

Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Cocodamol and several swigs of whatever sherry/port/rum/scotch/vodka/brandy/liquer is easiest to reach

Or, if I'm out with others, Profiteroles a best. Or if I'm feeling filled up, a sweet after dinner cocktail like a Gin and Ginger, a Bahama Mama, French Martini, etc;

Your soul needs death. You are not fit.

haha i'm a druggie and alcoholic give me (You)s!

I'll suck dick for some good tiramisu, no homo

I'll have to try this

Key lime pie

>Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Cocodamol
Well aren't you just the most hardcore motherfucker around, huh? Do you do Flintsones chewable vitamins, too?

Sfogliatelle.
I've never had it but I am certain it's my favorite.
It's hard to find in burgerland.

This and creme brulee are the best things Ive tried and made t b h. Wish I knew restaurants or bakeries that served them though.

So make your own?

>I've never had it but I am certain it's my favorite.

bruh.
youtube.com/watch?v=-4uP5i4iLyw

B R E A D
P
U
D
D
I
N
G

What? Doesn't look hard at all.

making beer isn't difficult either

tomorrow i'm gonna buy some beer and think about fucking you up with knuckledusters

I'd be pretty pissed if I got that instead of a cake.

mah nigga. i love baklava but christ almighty i'd MUCH rather have someone make it for me. what a pain in the ass phyllo is

Really not hard to find. Any Italian bakery should have them.

>tiramisu isn't his fave
Lmaoing @ your "taste"

But for real Key lime pie is good after too

Gotta be strawberry pie/short cake(not sure about what it translates to in english)

I think chocolate chips ruin cannoli. It's just my opinion, I think the chocolate chips flavor and texture overwhelm or don't combine well with the cheese filling. I like dairy products more than the average person though and want them to be the main focus.

My favorite is tiramisu or ricotta cheesecake though. Has to be ricotta cheesecake, cream cheese cheesecake lacks texture.

You'll think about fucking him up because that's as close as you'll ever get to triumphing over someone, you impotent sack of shit.

I'd call that a strawberry tart.

Woah, you do drugs????? Thats so totally radical dude! I bet you stay up WAY past your bedtime!

A P P L E S T R U D E L
P
P
L
E

S
T
R
U
D
L
E

Probably baklava, followed very closely by brownies.

Well goodness I never meant for my joke to upset so many people, now I feel bad ;_;

either tiramisu or pannacotta with fresh delicious berries

Really depends on the season, but you can't go wrong with a nice warm brownie with fudge and ice cream.

C I N N A M O N

R O L L

W A F F L E S