For me, it's the Subway™ Seafood Sensation™

For me, it's the Subway™ Seafood Sensation™

I'm too afraid of being sexually assaulted

I enjoy Subway™ despite the pedophilia charges.

>Imitation crab

Is it so bad?

I enjoy Subway because of the pedophilia charges.

It only hurts before that delicious, baked fresh, daily bread is put out. Cheese and herb all the way

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. It's not great but it's not bad. It was weird to me as a kid but as I'm older I've grown to like it.

Well its really just white fish with a ton of dyes and shit. Because whitefish on its own is apparently something no one wants to eat.

For me, it's the sweet onion chicken teriyaki

Meatball sub because I'm a nigger

Meatball sub is pretty dope. If I'm not feeling the spicy Italian, I usually get that.

>Fastfood seafood

kek

Former Subway employee here. Meatball is the patrician choice, by far the best bang for the buck and maximal meatiness and flavor.

Also whatever you do, don't order the Cold Cut.

For me it's also the Subway™ Seafood Sensation™

The crunchy texture of the daily baked fresh bread, mixed with the delicious choice of your cheese, and the daily made delicious sensation of the Seafood Sensation™.

But no hot and crunch fries.
Obviously a plebeian choice.

For me, it's the Subway™ Feast™

Why not?

Whats wrong with the cold cut?

Why should I not order the Cold Cut?

Bumping because the people need to know

drink bleach shills

Based Fogle confirms

Poor baby got his fee fees hurt

Former sandwich artist here, the cold cut trio is one of my favorite subs but you have to make it right: 6 inch double meat, white bread, American cheese, extra lettuce/pickles/lots of black olives mustard/mayo/vinegar/oil.

No offense man but why even bother calling them out when you could report and move on

>eating seafood at Subway

ok shills

I actually started getting this at Wal-Mart or the Albertsons deli. It's a few bucks cheaper than subway and they are huge.

Bro I legit just told you this is a marketing thread and to report it, as I did a good 45 minutes ago, what's so hard to understand

Of what I've tried from best to worst
>Roast Beef
>Steak and Cheese
>Chicken Bacon Ranch
>Meat Ball
>Chicken Teriyaki
What other ones should I try, I don't have seafood at my subway

you should try the bleach sub, shill.

Had that the other day, must have been 50% sugar. The bread has such a weird texture too

>Italian Herb & Cheese bread, not toasted
>Cheddar cheese
>Classic Chicken & Bacon
>Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Capsicum and Cucumber
>Pepper (no salt)
>Mayo

Yeah it tastes fucking weird. Like it needs a bunch of salt to even begin to counter the sweetness. Half the meat there is like it was shit out of an MRE bag.

That's just Subway chicken. Shit looks like breast meat but feels and tastes like a vegan substitute, it's nuts. Which is probably why they pile on the sugar. Who tf tested that and thought it tasted like onion or teriyaki, tastes like heckin Mrs. Butterworth