Al/ck/

heres ur goddamn silhouette edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cB9_9_TpdPo
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/how-avoid-hangover-booze-most-5230776
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203982/Electrician-tasered-50-000-volts-police-bring-having-SCREWDRIVER-pocket.html
news-sentinel.com/news/local/crime/man_arrested_for_alleged_theft_of_doritos_with_screwdriver_20170821&profile=1008
youtu.be/JlxM--OxsWA
youtube.com/watch?v=JNXk8WhIDwk
youtube.com/watch?v=SPCUVYc8gg4&vl=en
youtu.be/9qNVGl_7awY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont even drink
i just drink when i feel like shit and further want to feellike shit like rn

fuck i woke up and all bottles very put on the shelf nicely

did my roommate come in and see me in the shit state i was last night?

well fucking cheers then

Was that so hard? Sheesh.
Afternoon all. 12.30 here, been drinking K for 6 hours, contemplating suicide, trying to force food down, feeling like death. Same old shit. How's life, all?

Trying desperately to quit smoking. I used to smoke a lot but "quit" - which really means I never smoke when I'm sober but as soon as I have a few can't fucking resist and end up smoking a shitload.

Hadn't smoked for nearly a week, but last night drank ~12 beers and didn't smoke despite really wanting to. Today drank fifth of vodka, caved and smoked about 6 drags of a cig which felt disgusting but great

I've only become al/ck/ in the past few years and I'm still pretty young so not too worried about drinking myself to death yet, but been smoking since I was 13 or 14 and can really feel the effects

FUCK I wish I could just be drunk and not crave tobacco

>Say to myself I'm going to quit today
>Roommate comes and brings me free beer an hour later
The universe doesn't want me to quit

>crow shits in my mouth

Go to an electronic cigarette shop with 50-100 bucks.

You don't crave tobacco. You crave nicotine. Start vaping.

Dip/snus is a better alternative imo in the short/medium term. Haven't had a cig in months since I started dipping tobacco. Would quit dip too if it wasnt such a good morning pickmeup

Been thinking this for a while and I just got my tax return so pretty cashed up atm. Might hit up the vape shop tomorrow cheers fellas

I'm the smoking OP. I've tried Snus and it's good but but not readily available where I live. Plus it's really the act of going for a smoke when I'm out drinking with mates that I enjoy the most. That's why I'm leaning towards vape more

Vaping doesn't work for me because it's not a real substitute for the sensory experience of smoking. The pull, the smell of smoke - irreplaceable elements of the cig experience. Dip gives you like 10 times the nicotine though so fuck everything else

Exactly! If I was actually addicted to nicotine I'd be smoking when I'm not drunk right? But I only want them when I'm drunk.

Unfortunately I live in Aus where you can't get dip/snus so gonna go the vape route I think

Seeing the state your room is in is always a fun one. A favorite of mine is when theres just a trail of items I've dumped out of my pockets from the bedroom door to the side of the bed.

(Same guy) Plus I feel like vaping would be the closest to actually smoking no? I get that dip/snus gives you more nicotine or whatever but all I really care about is blowing out smoke so I can be with the homies when they go for one lol

Literally all my drinking buds smoke

It's different for everyone. I picked up vaping and dropped cigs, no prob. Same as my mom and brother. I have friends who keep going back and forth. Some just gave up on vaping all together and kept smoking.
I would suggest not dropping $150 on your first set up. I got the $20 thing when I first started, but now, I have no idea how I lived with it. You don't want to spend too
much, incase it doesn't work, but you don't want to get one that's too cheap because it might not work and will turn you off to vaping, when a better set up would have worked for you. I suggest $50 total for a tank and battery to start out. If it doesn't work, you could probably still get $25-$35 back if you sold it used before it gets too old.

>The pull
Get a MLT atomizer (mouth to lung) with restricted airflow. Or change that habit to a more airy pull.
>the smell of smoke
Halo juice are smoke flavoured (many find it gets disgusting after a few weeks without smoking)
>10 times the nicotine
Higher nicotine concentration in your juices. Or DL atty (direct to lung), lower resistance, higher wattage, uses more juice.

Don't get a cigalike or an EGO, they don't have enough power. It's OK to replace less than half a pack of cigarettes a day, but it's better to get something going up to at least a 40W. More if you want to have fun making clouds.
fasttech, efuntop, gearbest are cheap if you're not in a hurry and know what you need (don't buy Chinese juice, get them from a country with health norms.)

Bike rides
(posted in wrong thread)

>He says opening bottles is what makes drunkards.

I have two batteries and two tanks. My smaller, older iStick is a 40w that I run at 26w and my bigger battery is also 40w, which I run at 28w. The tanks are different and use different coils. I have airflow turned way down. I don't make clouds,obviously, but I don't care to. I'm just getting off cigs. I started at 18% 4 years ago, I think, maybe only 3 years ago. I just remember it was at the beginning of summer. Anyway, I cut nicotine down to where I actually buy 3% and 0% and mix them to make 1.5%. I plan to be off nicotine all together soon. I might use 0% for awhile, before I just stop.

>banned from driving, 3yrs
>buy bike using credit card
>need booze, get onto new bike
>ride ~100 feet
>crash into a parked van
>1 year ago, haven't used it since
Perfection

>food and cooking

Dude asked a question.
This whole thread is a bit off topic, but tolerated anyway. Alcohol isn't food.
And I lick vape juice periodically.

>this whole thread is a bit off topic
it should be deleted

Do you know how to filter threads?

lel, yes, I do, but that's beside the point
you can't defend your off topic shit so you to tell me to ignore it

Holy fuck you guys suck.

i agree asshole

18mg/ml is 1.8%, not 18%. You'd cough your lungs out with 18% nicotine.
Congrats anyway.

You should be deleted.

Yeah, I know. It's still called 18%.
Vernacular bro.
Like a .357 isn't pronounced 357 thousandths of an inch groove to groove inside diameter barrel pistol.

This is some low-rent wannabe Marcus Aurelius. Fuck this faggot.

>You should be deleted.
epic retort!
if you were something other than a shitposting moron you might attempt an argument that nicotine vaping was 'food' or 'cooking'

what the fuck? do you not know how to ride a bike, or were you drunk at the time or what?

Ataxia.
I fall over a lot.
Thanks booze.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cB9_9_TpdPo

Good mellow drinking music

Someone who I haven't seen for years just challenged me to a drinking contest.
Dohoho, ok then.
He bet me £50 I'd bail before him. Then said "come over tonight, I'll buy a bottle of vodka!"
>a bottle
Lel. Poor, ignorant normie. Once he's crying and puking, I'll use his £50 to get another bottle or 2, thus my buzz tonight is free.

>Ass is leaking blood again
Oh shit, I was worried I might have shat myself again, dodged a bullet there

don't think anyone here would disagree.

Speaking of blood I woke up with a nose bleed for the first time in years the other day. Mum thought I was doing coke or something.

Could be a trick, might be one of those huge bottles on a swing.

fuck i feel so good now, so content, everything is fine

tomorrow will be a different life

But you can't get vape fluid with nicotine in it here can you?

Don't do it. He wants to roofie you then steal your big toes.

>trick
Nah, I've known the geezer for... Christ, lemme think...
28 years, I suppose.
Haven't seen him for 20 or so. I've told him I'm an alchie, but he thinks he can keep up. He has no idea how much of a fuck-up I've become. Fuck, I'm tipsy already, gonna be drinking constantly for the next 5 hours before we even meet, he's still giving me that £50.

>Mum
Kek
>Uk or Aussie
Hey Stephan

Uk but I ain't a Stephan whoever that is.

My name ain't Stephan lad.

Going with a 750ml of medium dry white and a bottle of chocolate stout for tonight. I drink fairly often but can buzz all night on small amounts like that. Pretty thankful for it desu.

What're y'all drinkin' 't'night?

What are you guys even doing on Veeky Forums? Me thinks /r9k/ would be vastly more appreciative of your posts.

>chocolate stout
Never been a fan of the chocolate one's really. Too sweet or something. Generally just stick to Guinness anyway though so I'm obviously not a connoisseur.

just finished 96% shit, 0,7 L was enough for getting drunk for 2,5 days, now im reaching for the other taxfree vodka i got

enjoy life

fuck off

Wait what how drunk are you dude?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/how-avoid-hangover-booze-most-5230776

Ily, vodka.

500ml of gin. Nursing some road rash wounds so need some sleepy time juice

im quite okay, just day drunk idiot

have work in 13 hours, its not gonna be pretty

Fuck Have a sleep and it'll be a bit better

>tfw dont really enjoy drinking anymore
>tfw you still do it every night to kill boredom and help sleep
>tfw its ruining your life
>tfw it's literally the only thing you look forward

what do i do

Exercise first thing in the morning and learn a skill

My plan is to drink so much that I don't care, and just hope for a fairly pain-free death.

>make bacon, grilled with melted cheddar on top
>two organic ducks eggs fried gently in goose fat
>serve with Ramsay's saffron and pear chutney
>take one bite
>put it to one side, drink more instead

sounds solid. Invest in a cheap 38 revolver, or a black powder pistol if you can't buy a real gun.

Leave it around the house loaded, problem will clear itself up

and remember, back right side of the head,pointed up.

UK. Ive been arrested for being in possession of a screwdriver.

wtf.

Did we ever find out if that tape was the real thing?

Someone I know has been smoking pot every day, all day, for close to 17 years. I worked with him while he was trying to quit, he couldn't make it a month, he went nuts, just completely nuts.

Have no desire to reach 30. Gonna just enjoy the next two years as much as possible in solitude and end it innawoods somewhere

This kind of thing isn't uncommon.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203982/Electrician-tasered-50-000-volts-police-bring-having-SCREWDRIVER-pocket.html

>news-sentinel.com/news/local/crime/man_arrested_for_alleged_theft_of_doritos_with_screwdriver_20170821&profile=1008
This you lad?

It was fake.

You don't really want that and deep down you know it.

Of course not but I'm just defective and hate myself too much. Can't understand the irrational optimism other guys have

And we can't understand why anyone would consider themselves "defective".

Nobody is perfect, user. We all have our problems. That's not "defective", that's "human".

Think about doing shit like this everyday but I'll never have the balls. Bit harder in the uk, suppose I could go upto butfuck nowhere scotland or whatever.

I suppose I've been so avoidant for so long that it's become routine and I simply haven't learned the appropriate hardship-coping strategies

youtu.be/JlxM--OxsWA
These lyrics are me

I've already researched this. There's nowhere in the UK. Just look at the aerial images on google maps. Any smidgen of woodland which does still remain, is privately owned by the 1%ers.
It's also illegal to erect a shelter on public land (e.g a tent) the fresh water sources are polluted as fuck, it's illegal to carry pretty much anything you could conceivably use for hunting, not that there's enough wild food left anyway, and if you're caught pissing in public you risk being put on the sex offender's register.
There's no escape.

I don't generally stray too far from the usual 355ml normie beers myself, but at the LCBO they have a few British choices that I enjoy now and again, the dark chocolate stout being one of them.

Good lord man. I don't think I have ever strayed beyond 100 proof. What's almost pure alcohol like? Do you mix anything with it?

I had gin many years ago and only once. Drank it straight as I was already hammered. What does it taste like; I remember it not having any taste and not being too hard to get down. Does that sound about right? Also sorry to hear about the wounds.

Ah shit. The other one I've thought about doing is just saving up everything from wageslaving for a year then just going to some asian place and driving around with a motorbike and a tent for as long as I can. No idea how viable that is either as haven't done a whole lot of research

It tastes like a slightly more medicinal vodka

South America would be better for that. Better access to drugs and more truly remote areas with fewer animals intent on killing you.

Had a dream where I was just chugging whiskey and thats all I remember. My lifes shit enough, why can't my dreams be good.

Nah mate, only if you got bottom shelf gin. I get $13 750ml bottles that taste like how a flower smells. Very floral, which is how gin is intended to taste.

Never thought about down there. Does look nice though so maybe I'll look into it more. Will probably be a couple years until I can afford it but maybe it would give me something to look forward to and a reason to not fully give up on life.

Peru, Uruguay, Bolivia and Argentina. The rest is a death trap.

>All of that

What the FUCK is wrong with the UK? The Muslim / refugee infestation seems like icing on the cake. Get your fucking shit together, Nigel Rochester V.

Ah. I'd probably only have it with a mix then. Suppose tonic is the only way to go. Thanks.

This is fascinating to think about. I'd suppose Continental Europe is also almost that densely settled that you can't simply go "off-grid." But in the US and (more so) Canada, you can go total Ted Kaczynski and fuck off from everything.

I've looked into this as well. It's possible, but fuck the heat, the diseases (and lack of NHS), fuck the racism you'll encounter as a westerner, fuck the tarantulas and the scorpions, and fuck the insane amount of police corruption.
Maybe look into TEFL in Cambodia. Literally zero qualifications required and around a grand a month pay, which is shitloads over there.
I'm too old and damaged for this shit now, but if I ever had to go on the run to avoid something very heavy; say, 10 years inside, if I didn't kil myself, that's what I'd do.
This guy is a bit dumb, there are far better sources of info but I cbf to find them. Brief insight:
youtube.com/watch?v=JNXk8WhIDwk
Their food is much higher quality than ours too. All fresh, all organic, all cheap.
youtube.com/watch?v=SPCUVYc8gg4&vl=en
Plus, for £1 you can catch HIV from a 10yo hooker, buy cannabis openly on the high street (look for a pizza place with "happy" or "herb" in its name, it'll be covered with weed) you can wake up having been drugged and had your kidneys stolen, you can be shot by the (forever-present on busy streets) army for no reason any nobody will bat an eyelid, you can drive absolutely steaming drunk with no license and get away with it by way of a cheap bribe, or you could die from drinking counterfeit vodka loaded with methanol.
I'm just going to stay here in the floor, getting drunk until I die.

Well maybe you're right

SA seems kinda scary if you've spent any time on LiveLeak/other gore sites. People are savages. I suppose it's mostly just gang members that shit happens to though.

Whiteness is a sigil: it represents power and repercussions. If you're a man who can grow a beard you'll be fine.

>t. A non-white man who's lived on 4 continents

You have dreams, so there's that.

I haven't had dreams in years. Last time I went sober for long enough to have some (after withdrawals), I was so not used to them it took me hours each morning to process what happened to me.

No.

youtu.be/9qNVGl_7awY

Kino

I've been up for like 35 hours and want to drink a fifth but afraid of what might happen

the entire movie was kino