Do white girls know about these?

Do white girls know about these?

Other urls found in this thread:

drmcdougall.com/misc/2008nl/dec/fat.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Quirky" restaurants in Bushwick have been making desserts out of them for a few years now so, yeah, I would have to assume they do

White girls don't know anything about anything, except avocado toast and vegan cake that still makes you fat.

Don't forget $8 coffees

I'm white and have never seen those in my life wtf are they??

I guess im not a true white girl i perfer a big ass bloody steak and making my own goddamn coffee myself for cheap lmao

obviously not, you have cock hanging between your legs.
what are those?

Who the fuck wants to eat a bloody steak? That's when you know the steak is actually bad.

Is that dioscorea villosa?

Yes

Is that the same as taro?

No, but shops usually put it next to the taro and true yams.

$8 sounds perfectly reasonable for a really good cup of coffee at a nice café with good atmosphere.

I pay $1.50 for a black coffee at this nicest place with the best atmosphere. It's collectively owned by the staff.

Damn. In Copenhagen $5+ is very common for most coffee. Usually it's pretty good at least.

Isn't it usually exclusively espresso there? The default black coffee in the U.S. is other brewing methods. Espresso is mostly used in milk drinks. Many coffee shops move more milk than coffee.

Yeah, pretty much only espresso drinks. And yep, most people just buy lattes or cappuccinos. At least the frappe sugar-coffee trend hasn't really caught on here yet, and I think we have like 3 Starbucks in the entire capital.

wow youre just so not like other girls am i right????

She's right, you can't be a white girl unless you are vegan or [falsely] allergic to certain foods.

She is SO not like the OTHER girls.

you forgot the quinoa salad followed by 57 toblerone sticks and shakra compatible tea.

I bet you just want to watch netflix, eat pizza, and let bae touch ur butt unlike all the other girls xD

Funny you say that cause I have a friend who is vegan and she's pretty fat. She constantly complains about her weight and how her doctors "fat shame" her. She has gone through 12 doctors in less than a year and now her new one that she absolutely adores betrayed her the other day by mentioning weight loss. She just doesn't get it. I kinda feel sorry for her.

She's delusional and in denial. Kind of sad, really. She'd rather life a fantasy than face the facts.

>bloody =/= juicy

It is sad man. I grew up with her and she used to be super fucking smart, she had a lot going for her but she got caught up with the SJW crowd, she got out of a really abusive relationship only to get pregnant twice by a man with schizophrenia, she suffers from a laundry list of mental and physical illnesses, and just when I think she's going to take her life back and climb the responsibility ladder, she doubles down on her delusions and alienates her group of friends to the point where she has a whole new batch months later, oblivious and naive to what she has become. I honestly, through my armchair degree, believe she has Histrionic Personality Disorder. She fits every single criteria for it.

drmcdougall.com/misc/2008nl/dec/fat.htm

Wow, my doctor told me I ate too much and I should exercise more. I followed his advice and lost weight. Crazy shit huh?

Same here. It's mind boggling to see someone you know going through these mental gymnastics to avoid responsibility. She absolves herself from almost everything. It's alllwwwaaaayyysss someone else's fault.

Welcome to women

Nah man, that's generalizations and projecting. Not all women are like that at all. This is just one out of who knows how many girls pull this stuff. Men do it as well but people don't focus on that as much as they do with women.

applying that type of thinking to one's unhappiness about their weight is definitely at least more common with women though..

Does that place play ska music or what?

Can't wait till all those OMG GALAXY POTATOES?!?! videos on yt will pop up with these.

Verbalizing your made up statistic will not endear you to anyone who will be even moderately successful in a 2017 and on world. so you should probably just stop with that shit and find some women who dont do that and idk...
profit

>deluded, pushes people away, is sad
Wow...almost like she has a mental illness or something.

I just used some of these a short while ago.
I was looking for a different type of purple yam but the store was out, so I bought these motherfuckers instead. I prepared them as I would the ones I'm used to but the results are ghastly. I shredded then blanched them and the shreds, unlike the other type I know, are wholly flavourless. However, I decided to save the poaching water and I noticed it's started to turn thick and syrupy. I tasted some and it's sweet. Pretty tasty, really. So I think I'm gonna sweeten it a bit further then cook it with agar powder to make yam jelly.
I'm at a loss with what to do with the shreds, though. They're horrible.

Hawaiian sweet potatoes are god tier. They are my main source of carbohydrates. Full of anthocyanins for dem anti cancer gains and they're less sweet and more dense than regular sweet potatoes. I enjoy them in every form. Dry roasted for dessert, boiled or steamed for a side and just last night I added them to my chia seed egg white bread. Chia seeds egg whites psyllium husk and grated Hawaiian sweet potato. Bloody delicious m8. Those orange yams can go fuck themselves

But there's a specific difference in recognizing it and doing something about it by getting help versus absolving and shifting blame. She's very self aware of the attention she receives from her pity party. She's too smart for her own good at times of desperation. The worst thing in the world for her is to be forgotten and ignored.

Are they heirlooms, or some shitty cross-bread monstrosity?

punk/rock/metal mostly

They were imported to Okinawa a long time ago.

No actually i don't habe a cock hanging between my legs I'm a just not a stupid naive white girl and i meam medium rare but with a little blood

pandering whore

homo

IM A WHITE GRILL AND I KNOW WHAT THEAE ARE

Me too.

>tfw bf is vegan
>he makes a good cup of coffee, tho

They are literally all like that all my friends, co workers and people I live with are women.

>THEAE
Do the Scots really talk like this?

are they hot?

> The only reason to not speak the truth about women is so they will fuck you

only thing i care to know about them is how do they taste and how to best cook them

I usually just slice and pressure steam them with a bunch of other stuff.

Firm and sweet, like non-orange sweet potatoes.

>$8 sounds perfectly reasonable for a really good cup of coffee
You west coastfags are so delusional. 2

2 of them are.
The other 2 aren't
The coworkers are 40 years old+ but 1 of them is cute.

I'm gay anyway so my views are right

I'm from yurop.

Sounds similar to my exe. Different kind of situation but it basically comes down to if people don't see an issue with themselves and don't want help with their mental problems then they are doomed to a sad, bitter life blaming others until the day they die. Very very sad.

Hey! I was just there the other day. Went all the time when I was an undergrad at Augsburg.

"not to be fake deep but like... does it feel good to constantly distance urself from other girls?"