Rate my Omelette

Rate my Omelette

it looks good but why did you put 3 random spinach leaves on the plate?

Looks just right, but you forgot to fill the other half of the plate with hotsauce

What is in it? Looks good outside, but I'll have to give it a poor rating if it has a dog turd in there.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

that's not an omelette, that's an american omelette

3/10 made me reply

Looks a bit overdone, but I'd nosh.

Omelette/omelette

This fuckin guy made me kek the hardest I have all damn day. Lel what an asshole.

No Dog turd. Spinach and onions

I hope you're joking this is pasta from a solid year ago

Fuck your omelette. Spinach amd onion? What the fuck?

Here's a real omelette. Bacon, jalapeƱo, and cheddar. Get better at omelettes, OP. Fuckin bitch

where's the avocado fag

could do with some tomato

>a solid year ago

your lazy ass "garnish" made me cringe

put some onion in there too man.
onion and jalopeno go so well with bacon

I would have but didn't have any onion

I've never seen it before, guess it's still funny

Good pasta, cooked well but you put in a little too much sensoring. Maybe try a little garnish as well next time

did u guys know an IHOP omelette has 80+ grams of fat in it? Never eat at that place, that is just hillarious. You can make a far better tasting omelette at home that contains 7 grams of fat. I don't know why IHOP has not realized this yet, it would save them money too.

I'm actually interested in how their omelette has so many grams of fat, they are only 2 eggs.

IHOP has the WORST nutrition, mcdonalds in comparison is considered healthy as fuck. IT IS THAT BAD; literally everything IHOP makes is 90+ grams of fat some how.

>censoring on Veeky Forums

well now I know why I am fat, didn't realize this had to look this up to confirm.

Considering one egg contains around 10 grams of fat,
I don't believe you.

what? a large egg has 5g of fat, mostly contained in the yolk.

>boiled egg, 1 large
>total fat 5g
I assume here we all mean chicken eggs? or are you that guy who goes NUH-UH, NOT IN UBEKI-BEKI-BEKISTAN-STAN?

what kinda eggs you guys eat over there, borat?