QTDDTOT

Starting off with something that make me wonder for a long time:

>What the fuck are activated almonds?

waste of money. They just take normal almonds, wet them, then sell them to fuckers in paddington for triple the price.

They're just sprouted. Soaked in water so the plant embryo inside starts to grow a little bit. It makes them a bit more nutritious, and it triggers spergs who have never heard of such a thing.

I love when people make their mental illness obvious for me.

How do I culture my veggies? My kale has been skipping school and listening to rap music.

His diet just needs to be arranged in alphabetical order to be a dictionary of food memes.

Whats the difference between a food processor and a blender?

if that guy was forced to eat a garbage plate, he would die

They're sprouted.
Are you really this naive?

>tfw foodlet
trying to eat more healthy, is it possible to cook good meals in 20 minutes? i dont mind the taste/texture as long as i dont feel like shit after eating it im good. is it better to make everything from scratch or have somethings store bought? any guids on food preservation? having to eat shit from frozen all the time sucks ass.
whats the weirdest food combo you have seen/eaten

the size and angle of the blades I think

>i forgot
whats one of the cheapest and most readily available foods that can last long and can handle hot and cold temperatures?

At least they're trying.

Are you asking about finished dishes or ingredients?

Why aren't my basil plants growing more leaves?

They look like this, tall but not alot of leaves.

Pretentious idiot reporting in. I moved to the Midwest from the East Coast for work. Where the FUCK do I find grass-fed beef here??

I always wondered what he makes his homemade coconuts with.

as long as you can eat it, finished dishes and or ingredients

Dry ingredients keep for ages. So does canned food. And traditional old-fashioned style cured meats like salami or ham (not to be confused with the far more common industrially produced stuff) Root vegetables and tubers like carrots, sweet potatoes, normal potatoes, onions, etc, will keep a long time too.

As far as finished dishes go, "wet" foods like soups, stews, pasta sauce, keep well in the fridge/freezer and don't lose much flavor or texture when reheated.

There are many methods of preserving foods yourself that you can research. Look up canning, fermenting, and pickling. Meats and fish can be cured or made into jerky.

Non-meme answer: it's grammar confusion that turned into a meme about a homemade coconut instead of coconut being one of the ingredients of the homemade muffin

So he has like fish & greens, jungle mix and meatballs & veg but he's a dick about it.

Fine.

Thanks for ruining the gag, asshole.

Anyone with half a brain knew that dickwipe, it's only fun to retardpost for so long

The real joke is in ignoring all the memey bullshit and the fact that he grazes all day like some kind of animal.

An animal would at least graze cheaply, one can only imagine how much money this dude spends on food a day

You put almonds in a jar of water and let them soak

Just remember to keep a tight fitting lid with air holes

If you have air holes then why does a tight fit matter?

You have to clip them so the branches bifurcate and generate more leaves

easy.
buy chicken, beef, pork,... (flavoured/plain)
throw in pan, wait a couple of mins till almost ready.(200 gr)
throw 200gr of mixed veggies. sometimes buy asian, sometimes italian, sometimes go plain broccoli,...
throw in 100 gr of precooked rice, potatoe, pasta, ...
buy some soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, prebagged sauces and add a bit(!!) of sauce.

experiment with curry, thyme, adding onions, garlic etc.
done.

Ask your mom

At the farms you fag.

the opposite of deactivated almonds

How do you know if meat is completely cooked without it being overdone? Is there a handy guide or chart online that lists cooking times or temperatures for types of meat?