Why do these hurt my teeth?

why do these hurt my teeth?

is it cuz i drink alkaline water at home?

or is it cuz of their unclean machines

What do you mean by hurt?

I would guess it's cold sensitivity, get a toothpaste to help deal with that and ask your dentist about it next time you are there if you arent a poorfag.

its not cold sensitivity, i can drink cold bevs just fine. but mcd drinks in particular have this harsh bite that has nothing to do with the taste. its really really unpleasant, i end up pouring out the drinks after a couple sips.

I'm all out of ideas then.

Stop buying them.

i've heard that they are made with some kind of harsh chemical that is at home in intensive care units because they simply can't expect the employees to keep the cups clean and because training them would cost more

It's made with bone hurting juice so each serving is a fraction of a cent cheaper.

it's the sugar mah friendo. sorry for your teeth, but that's what it is. genetics are telling you it's time to give up on the sugar. worst part is that the signals are completely inconsistent. for example, dried figs, raisins and prunes absolutely murder my teeth, i almost wince when i have them. same goes for cookies with like one single fucking raisin in them.

but a cake or ice cream or a chocolate bar? sure, no fucking problem, user. you want an extra serving of nutella with that?

hmmmmm. now that i type it out it makes me feel like i'm retarded and it's not really the sugar. anyone got any ideas?

Some peoples teeth are sensitive to sugar. They might be very sweet. But I've also heard of people getting headaches from cheap iced coffee. It's not fresh brewed. They have some sort of syrup or powder IIRC.

>hmmmmm. now that i type it out it makes me feel like i'm retarded and it's not really the sugar.
It's probably the sugar. It could be that the lipids in the ice cream and chocolate take the edge off, versus dried fruit with very little fat content.

im tells yall it aint the sugar. i drink monster from time to time, im addicted to the caffeine. I drink the normal green ones about twice a month if even that much, and its always great. of course i do watch out for sugar, my moms a diabetic.

That is fucking spooky if true

Yes. this sounds right. now that I think about it its not just the tooth/mouth ache, but i feel extremely irritated and drowsy after drinking their iced mccafes.

i dont know what they use but its not just sugar. Why are all the sugar knockoffs so shit? Erythritol makes my ass explode

I've never heard of tooth pain from sugar sensitivity. Maybe sugar is bad for your teeth in the long run, but I don't see why it would hurt them immediately like that.

it's lupus

Congrats. You have cavities

Yeah it's probably the sugar dude. I'm on your end for the most part, except pic related has cost me the most pain in the past.

I don't even eat the shit, but the one time of the year I have a bite is when I remember that they're not for me.

Man you are one stupid fuck

>teeth hurting juice hurts my teeth
>but I'll keep buying it anyways

Came to post this.

underrated post

How come mcd iced coffee leaves an unpleasant feeling in the back of my throat? It reminded me of that time i accidentally swallowed a bunch of dirty water as a kid and all that shit irritated my throat and mouth a ton.

Try chewing aluminum foil, if it hurts your teeth it's probably cavities

Top fucking kek