Dinner thread

What are you eating for dinner? What did you eat yesterday for dinner?
>picture recommended

Call me a poorfag, this is healthy and fast to make.

That looks very bland.

Do white people really eat this?

I've been eating some variation of chicken, potatoes, rice, and black beans for the past week
I had corn tortillas but I ran out
times are tough in the zone user

Rice and vegetables with no fat or meat is a typical Asian peasant dish, keeps you lean and mean

How prepare veg tho?

Paprika, cucumber, tomato and rice. Anything else? I'm bored and listing everything ppl eat so I can try it out.

nah I won't call you a poorfag, just lazy and incompetent

Tonight is bavarian sausage. Started in a cast iron with homemade beef broth, veggies cooked until the liquid cooks down then withdraw the veggies brown the sausage.

served over basmati rice with a sliced up tomatoe on the site touched with salt/pep and a leaf of basil

Looks raw in the pic, user. Get veggies. Cut them up with knife.

for u

Pasta with broccoli and Parmesan. Equally fast and healthy

>a guy who makes his own dinner from scratch is lazy
>mcdonald's threads everywhere
you're retarded.

Made myself some chicken teriyaki, completely winged the sauce from a mixture of soy sauce, mirin, sake, chicken stock, and brown sugar, turned out half decent.

I made stiry fry. I had a bunch of vegetables that were going to spoil if I didn't use them.
It consists of a chicken breast, 2 heads of broccoli, 1 jalapeno, 2 lunch snack bags of baby carrots, half a container of mushrooms and 1 bell pepper.
The sauce is sweet an sour. It's 2/3 cup stock, 1bsp soy sauce, 1tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 2tbsp ketchup, 1.5tbsp corn starch.

I rinsed my rice and cooked it in a rice cooker.

I plan on using scallions as a garnish alongside some sriracha and soy sauce.

>kids will still complain because it has vegetables in it.

>and mean
is it because the iron/protein/fat deficiency makes you cranky?

Cute picture man, obviously the kids won't like the veg unless you add tons of sugar to the mix. NY?

I'd rather have mcdonalds than OP's sorry excuse of a dinner

That doesn't look so bad, man, but if you want to get the full potential of that salad try finely dicing a bit of onion, chopping up some mint and squeezing a bit of lemon juice on there.

CT. You were close. How?

Would kids like artificial sweeteners? I know some of them taste bitter to some people, I wonder if that would hit kids extra hard. Just thinking out loud.

I've seen my share of NY apartments and your picture fits the basic cookie cutter layout of "upper middle class yuppie apartment that is enormously overpriced for the square footage".

why don't people like broccoli, I like boiling them and frying them with garlic

Asians spice their veggies.

I went to KFC and got two meals and ate them both

NY is overpriced. This 2br is only $900 friendo.

Yeah, no shit, fatso. You'd prefer mcdonalds over any kind of healthy food.

nothing

Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich with mac & cheese

>550 calories of starch
>Water and some plant fiber from eating a diced tomato and cucumber
You have literally nothing of nutritional value there, that's not healthy.

rajma masala, replaced beans with rice
i fucking hate being white, my mouth is on fire and i used around 3/4ths of the total amount of needed spices

at least put some chick peas in there so you get some protein

I eat this often too. It's very tasy and light on the stomach, all it needs is just a squirt of lemon/lime juice and salt.

This was my dinner last night.

Is that parboiled rice?

I I made four cheeseburger calzones. pretty good desu

looks severely undercooked

use high heat, and cook it when the steak is room temp, not right out of the fridge

You have maggots in your food

I had ice cream.

Blue Bell wins. It's a stomp.
Blue Bell base tasted like actual bananas. Blue Bunnys base was so mild I nearly thought it was vanilla.
Blue Bells chocolate sauce swirl is thicc and tasty. Blue bunnys chocolate swirl wasn't as melty and was lighter tasting.
Blue Bells strawberry swirl was better tasting but Blue Bunnys was thicker.
Pineapple and nuts were whatever. They both use almonds and blue bunny also uses some cashew but peanuts are the obviously superior choice. More nuts in Blue Bell so I give them the edge here.

Overall, banana splits aren't that great themselves so I wouldn't buy either of these again.
If you like banana splits though, go with Blue Bell.

Is that just tomatoes and zucchini?

chopped sausage, scrambled eggs, home fries, peppers, onions all mashed together.

no h8

I find a really easy way to get my kids to eat veggies is by grinding them up very finely and mixing it with stuff like they like, like eggs.

tomatoes with sugar, home-grown blackberries, and a hard-boiled egg with salt.

140cals out of my 300cal daily budget.

I had a 150cal banana earlier in the day.

do you not know what cucumber is?

>healthy food.
*lazy food