You may be surprised

You may be surprised

Well if the chicken is alive and laying eggs I'd probably just say all of them

I mean "healthy" is a really subjective term

Enjoy your ban

2, yellow from a corn diet

>alive = healthy
Is this how you justify being a hamlard?

Don't tell me what to do

Left looks Japanese

All of them, the color of the yolk is determined by diet, it has nothing to do with the health of the chicken.

Holy shit, Veeky Forums is turning into a clickbait

That's racist

No, Nip eggs are weirdly dark orange

>diet has nothing to do with health because it's a domesticated animal which is basically a robot.
Sorry, no. Try again.

Define the criteria for a healthy egg scientifically. If you mention color you're stupid.

>2 and 3 are happy light skinned couple
>1 is weird lonely angsty chink
Pretty realistic desu

Not what I said, dipshit. I said diet determines the color of the yolk, not the health of the chicken. The health of the chicken doesnt affect the yolk unless its seriously ill.

Can confirm, color means fuckall when it comes to egg quality, both yolk and shell. You gotta look at how well the inner albumen holds up.

Suffice to say, I know a thing or two about chickens.

I've handled many a cock in my youth.

The answer is 1.

Even these bitches know it.
Those eyes aren't the eyes of an untouched chick.

The diet affects the health of the chicken, so the color correlates with it.
I know shit about chickens though, so I don't know what each color means

>The diet affects the health of the chicken, so the color correlates with it

That's not the extent of the effect of color. Some foods have no effect on health but dye the eggs a darker color. Many shady factory farmers will do things like add marigold flowers to their shitty industrial feed in order to trick consumers into thinking that those chickens had a healthy diet.

>>I know shit about chickens though,
That's abundantly clear.

A darker colored egg is not necessarily any better than a pale one, since the color could come from a dye additive to food or it could come from a good diet. A darker color alone is meaningless.

However a pale egg is a guaranteed sign of a poor diet.

>things vegans believe

I guess the healthiest one is #1 because usually grocery store eggs look like #2 but when I had farm fresh eggs from a friend they were dark like #1. I have no other reasoning to support this theory

When are you going to answer, OP. I've been waiting and waiting. Is this a bait thread or something?

BTW I also think the healthiest one is N°1

Even regular layer feed from farm supply stores has marigold added to it. When I first started with layers I was amazed at the yolk difference, thinking it was definitely from the free range lifestyle and all you can eat grass buffet. Nope. It was the feed. Changed the feed and there was still a difference but it was far less noticeable.

they're all from the same chicken, but treated differently after harvest

my mom used to bring us eggs from some old lady she knew who just let the hens run around freely and fed them well and the color was like 1. so I'd say that from my previous experience
3. is the color of free range egg bought from store around here, haven't actually seen egg as pale as 2. before

And I chose 1. cause those were the best damn eggs I ever ate, getting back to the store bought ones after that took some time

I have a duck and she places 3-like eggs.

We had chicken for many years and their eggs never looked anything like #1... desu I never saw a difference with grocery eggs.

>3
>Light Skin

Are you blind?

It's probably red because the farmer got lonely.