Why didn't you fags tell me that horse meat was delicious before?

Why didn't you fags tell me that horse meat was delicious before?
Anything else I've been missing out?

Seals, especially when they are under 5 months old. Best meat you will ever have.

Horse dont taste that good other wise a lot more people would be eating it, deer is a better alternative

Chicken kidneys, the organ found in the bony part of a chicken thigh. Savory, delicious and a nutritional powerhouse, packed with vital nutrients, fats and minerals

Can I even ask for that at the butcher? Wouldn't want to go ask Innus around just for a meme.

Yes, deer is definitely better, but it seems like horse is everywhere here, even grocery stores, very easily available, and way cheaper than beef. Horse seems like a good compromise to me.

Never tried kidneys, its on my list user. Heart, however, I tried lots of. Chicken heart is pretty good, but veal is definitely the best

Americans wont eat horses because they are family pets or some bullshit.

as an American I would eat the fuck out of horse

Americans see horses as 'oh they're sooooo pretty' and the thought of eating them is terrible

They're intelligent and somewhat sentient enough to premeditate actions. They're not animals to eat plus their marbling would probably be shit and they'd taste shit.

Yet we are perfectly fine shipping them off to China and other countries that slaughter and eat them.
>Lean herbivore meat.
>Taste like shit.
Nigga...

Dog is excellent. This is veal.

>Americans see horses as 'oh they're sooooo pretty'
No, A FEW VERY VOCAL RICHFAG Americans are like that, and they threw a lot of money at getting horsemeat banned. Most of us don't give a fuck and would be fine with seeing horsemeat in the grocery store.

You just described a pig, well done

Try snake.

There's meat breeds with better marbling and taste.

this

>only a handful of richfags don't want to eat horsemeat

Hardly. The horse was a critical partner in the development of this country. They were indispensible for transport, warfare and farming. They are quite intelligent and close bonds developed between owner and horse. That history and associated sentiment has been absorbed by subsequent generations through literature and hollywood to the point where the vast majority view it as a taboo akin to dogmeat. It's only a tiny minority of edgelord faggots who pretend to think it would be "cool" to eat horsemeat. It's blatantly unamerican.

I know, right? Unfortunately, horse meat isn't Kosher... except for a very special cut... but only if you peel off the foreskin!

roy was here

you are all faggots

haha the horse meme end yourself

seal meat is banned in many parts of the world because peta and greenpeace and other vegan retards
>muh harmless seal on ice being clubbed to death
>inhumane
meanwhile
>pig/cow/sheep taken to a small box and shot in the head
>hears its friends being shot in the head before
>100s of them
>more humane
really makes me think

> It's only a tiny minority of edgelord faggots who pretend to think it would be "cool" to eat horsemeat. It's blatantly unamerican.
False and false.
Most people would cringe at the idea of eating horse meat, sure, but they're the same people who cringe at eating elk because AWW LOOK AT THE CUTE LIL FAWNS!!!
Most people have a severe disconnect between where meat comes from, so when you give them an animal they're familiar with they get weirded out.

It has nothing to do with americana history or culture, you pretentious fucknugget.

Seal meat isn't banned anywhere that I'm aware of. It's perfectly legal in the US, Canada, Greenland, Japan, and Iceland for sure.
Are you thinking of seal CLUBBING?

t. roy

t. roy

B-but my names not roy?????

t. roy

t. roy

/mlp/ please, we know the only thing you would do with a horse is fuck it.

ROY

tfw horsemeat is banned

Niggah, I cringe at the thought of eating horsemeat and kill and butcher at least 1 deer every year. You edgelord faggots who want to eat horsemeat are the ones who wouldn't know which end of a rifle to hold against your shoulders and would vomit and faint if you saw someone field dress a deer irl.

Try frozen baby seal eyes.
Fucking delicious

>I think its cringey so anybody who wants it is a cringey fedora edgelord!
Ask me how I know you're not a hunter.

roy: its like anudda shoah!!!!!!!

I was in Iceland about a month ago for a study abroad, a few of us found a pretty nice bistro, I got the horse steak and someone else got a whale steak and we shared a bit with everyone. Was pretty damn good, probably the best meal I had on that trip.

Forgot to mention it was also expensive as shit as is everything in Iceland, costed around $50, but I'd say it was worth it.

TX State?

Nah, Mississippi State, it was a study abroad about alternative energy, went to Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.

Had a lot of good meals besides that, this was in Bergen Norway at a market where they sold fresh seafood.

who had the best food? I'm guessing it wasn't Sweden

That's a tough one and the food in sweden was pretty good, it was good in all the places. The best meal I had in Sweden was at a place that seemed very much like a locals spot, there wasn't much on the menu, but what was there was excellent, I had the meatballs which came with lingonberries and mashed potatoes, was damn good. We also ate at a viking restaurant on our last day in stockholm which was good too, had smoked salmon, a variety of smoked meats such as reindeer heart and reindeer sausage. Can't remember where we ate the first day for dinner.

This was a place we ate at for lunch in Iceland, it's a greenhouse that grows tomatoes all year round, they had some truly amazing homemade tomato soup and homemade bread, fresh basil growing that you just cut off from the plant, fresh sour cream, it was absolutely fucking delicious.

Here was the bread

They also had several desserts that involved tomatoes, I was the only one bold enough or willing enough to buy one. It's cheesecake topped with a jam made with green tomato, cinnamon, and lime, was really good.

I hope you die in a fire

Raw grounded pork meat.
Put it on a roll and add onions and salt