Meme?

Meme?

anything popular is a meme

water is a meme

It's a good scooty puff jr sriracha sauce

life is a meme

>your life is a meme

your mom is a meme

Pic related is their actual good shit, it's basically sriracha with garlic and way less sweet, once you try it you can't go back to sriracha it'll taste like pure sugar

as much sugar as ketchup but tastes good on pretty much anything

I saw this but I didn't get it because I thought it was just a jar of sriracha. Guess I'll get some.

I have both that and sriracha in my fridge at the moment and I gotta say sriracha is better. the texture is a lot nicer and I prefer sweetness to garlic.

>Not accepting garlic as your lord and savior.
Are you a fucking faggot?

Calm down, Guy, your flaming shirt is about to explode.

he's a Hare Krishna

>not liking sweet and spicy
you're going to hell. HELL

the sweetness should come from the food not a sauce that's 25% sugar

Putting sugar in spicy meals should be a sin unless you're making something that's spicy only in name but even then high sweetness in mains is IMHO retarded. I have desserts for my sweet tooth.

Siracha ? It's no big deal

Valentina is GOAT in my opinion. has the right amount of spice and right amount of pepper flavor and salt. The heat doesn't over power any of the flavors of the pepper.

Siracha is too sweet and you can't taste the pepper just sweet then a immediate aftertaste of heat. It's ok, but not great, it does have its place.

Tapatio is too strong and the heat overpowers everything, you can taste the pepper but it's overpowered by the sheer heat. It's HOT, and what ever food you put it on will just taste like heat not food.

Siracha is a meme because gooks bring it to the sushi bar. saw some Filipino guy bring a bottle and bukakkied his tiger roll with the stuff. He also brought a Domo plush with him. what's the deal with that?

ruh roh raggy

Sriracha is too fucking spicy.
Give me a nice cocktail sauce instead, and if it's too spicy add a dash of blue cheese dressing or mayo

Anyone tried the Super hot? It's actually quite warm

sambals are generally too seedy and makes the sauce taste like cellulose when masticated. sriracha is literally a garlicky, spicy ketchup, and very pleasant as a general sauce

>x is a meme? XD

This whole forum is pathetic

euphoric

best shit ever

flying goose sucks ass compared to Huy Fong brand

literally weak sauce

>putting sriracha in the fridge

This is a meme sauce for hipsters

It slows down the maturation of the exquisite flavors. He's clearly a tastelet

Tastelets, when will they learn?

THIS
H
I
S

WELL SAID

I'm not a hipster, so its not a meme for me then.

>literally a garlicky, spicy ketchup

There are no tomatoes in there.

what is the difference between this and that?

whats your point? have you never had srirachi? or are you being uselessly contrarian

also, implying actual ketchup has any tomatoes in it?

nothing