The Last Supper

Hey Veeky Forums give me the best meal you have. Tommorow is last day and I would like to have a nice meal before the end. What would you eat for your last supper?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A few grains of fentanyl and a bullet, just to be sure.

Your mom's dick.

For me

Can't get a gun, mentally ill. However, can you inform me of this fentanyl?

I mean what can I do to get it. Sorry, mistake.

Hahaha, noooo: it is a HIGH grade narcotic/painkiller that needs a prescription to get (for most people). (It's the stuff that killed Michael Jackson.)

>Tommorow is last day
Why does it have to be tomorrow?

Remember the saying: "don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow."

>mom
>dick
what?

So do I have to break a leg or something like that? I'm already done with life, so ot really doesn't matter.

>mother (male)

I wanted it to be tommorow, but any day will do.

Got any recommendations user on food before I die?

You can buy it online.

Through the deep web? Or some obscure website on the regular web? (Probably the former)

Chicken and Waffles, or Five Guys.

Thank you user. Never tried chicken and waffles so that will be nice.

there is a very disgusting food ( to me ) in the region i live
it's called "pacha" the people who love it say that if you ate it you would live another day to test it again it is common in iraq it is a soup and meat of the sheep's head with bread
باجه copy and search for it if u wanna know more

ask any junkie in your neighborhood for heroin. There is essentially 0 heroin left in the united states because of fentanyl's prevalence. This shit is cleaning up the streets better than guliani could dream.

No problem, user.

Not really, I enjoy food too much to have favorites. But if I had to die, I would go to a Michelin star restaurant to see what's the big deal or eat some traditional food from my country.

... and then get picked up by the ATF or something and spend some time in big boy prison.

But then you could just get your giant cellmate named Tiny to strangle you in the night (but he'll probably do more than just that first...)

TicTacs will stick to the ribs just fine for that last meal.

Yeah I live in an area where a bunch of junkies are, but I have trouble finding them. I will look though, thanks user.

I am a poorfag so I will just have to save up. I've always wanted to try a Michelin restaurant too.

Thank you user.

Ribs sound nice.

lots of red onion

really eat some onion you'll be like fucking delicious and not commit suicide

california rolls, teriyaki beef jerky, cashews, root beer, jarlsberg cheese

Don't kill yourself. Your life is precious.

Shrimp Scampi with noodles

>go to sketchy part of your city
>find drug dealer
>ask for fentanyl
it's really that easy. that being said, I hope you'll change your mind about suicide. if you go through with it then I hope you find peace.

>It's the stuff that killed Michael Jackson.
No that was propofol.

I thought he died from mixing propofol and benzodizepines?
Anyway, fentanyl is great for pain but it doesn't really get you "high".
I think I'd just take some IV oxycodone instead, thanks.

shepards pie, collard greens, fat back, and shit on a shingle.

Just get whatever meal has sentimental value to you and is delicious.

alternatively: the liver of your enemy.

For me, it's several thousand mcchickens and just in case get a BV few piping hot french fries

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

can you stream it or something?

maybe just dont kill yourself OP, and eat a really good bread that makes you want to keep living.

Homemade bread, wait until you've tried it before you sudoku

They don't actually check your medical records if you're a burger, god forbid you lie on a 4473.
That said, kill yourself with anything other than a gun. I don't want your pathetic faggot ass being a statistic.

Love, /k/.

chicken and waffles is actually preety good,
some other stuff is:
korean bbq,
sushi.
lobster(assuming you don't care how much you spend)
steamed muscles in a white wine garlic sauce with garlic bread on the side,
steak(any cut you like) with a red wine sauce or a peppercorn sauce,
ramen,
stone fire grill (if you have that in your area),
reds bbq is really good to,
pho,
curry,
alaskan king crab.

off the top of my head thats all i can think off, maybe tonight ill be able to add more

>pho

Why don't you try eating some human flesh? If you're gonna die anyway

Very interesting, thanks anom

>suicide with tictac
>he doesn't take mentos and coke

Don't commit suicide, OP. You can get through this, I promise.