Things flyovers will never enjoy

Spicy and delicious.

Shin Ramyun is disgusting. The only thing worse is when white people worship Maruchan.
Indomie is where it's at.

>instant ramen that is readily available in almost all Wal-Mart's in Texas
>implying people in any "flyover" states have never ate nor try it

Arrogant and dumb as fuck. Idfc if this is bait. Try harder next time, perhaps get a little bit more cultured before posting

Cup Noodle doesn't count hick.

You can order those on Amazon in any state

>Thinking nongshim is some special containment-center-only treat
Pretty pathetic there, coastie roastie.

Wasn't talking bout maruchan cupnoodle, dumb fuck. They carry them, try to actually use your eyes and give me a better (you)

Fresh fish

Unless you're talking about the dakotas or utah, nah bruv.
Fresh shellfish maybe, but we've got ungodly amounts of fresh wild caught fish.

Where? Flyover here, and while there's tons of farmed "fresh" fish on ice at the grocery store, it's not truly fresh like what you can get at a costal fish market

Most fish is flash frozen on the boat.

This is actually delicious if made correctly.

squid ink paella

First of all, stop going to walmart. Pretty much every chain grocery is gunna be selling you frozen.
Depending on where you live it might not even be an option, but Colorado Montana and Idaho all have access to large rivers that have a boatload of salmon and trout. I can't really speak to wyoming or any of that shit but I live in Idaho and fresh salmon is a hugely popular thing here.

I've never purchased meat at wal-mart, usually Whole foods or an equivalent type of grocery store. Even then, I know their unfrozen fish is at least a day old

I literally cannot taste the difference between ramen brands.

>Whole Foods

You know what's up. Have you tried the satay flavor? It's the best besides the original

Wichita, Kansas here. These are available in every Korean grocery shop we have and at World Market. The Koch Brothers compound is two miles from my house.

Mitten fag here. We sell this every Fucking where. The fuck are you talking about.

Flyover here, and Kroger groceries stores carry that brand.

Why the fuck would you brag about Shin Ramyun Basic Bitch edition? That shit's everywhere.

Is that stuff spicier than the flavor OP posted?

not really, ten times better soup though

Instant ramen is never spicy, always needs hotsauce.

Where do you get your indomie? Have you tried the indomie from Indonesia? Heard the taste is different.

It's in my cupboard. I'm a midwesterner.

Things you'll never have: living in a white community.

Time for ramen. Enjoy your #cucklife

Kansas again, pretty sure anyone who has OPs pic has this.
This, OP is bragging about basic shit

shin ramen is ok

samyang original is where the true flavor is at

>pretty sure anyone who has OPs pic has this.

Incorrect.

Name one state that doesn't have an Asian market. Shin black is not some super fucking rare import dude

Don't let them know or else it will end up 90 cents a pack

i love this shit

Semen fresh from your wife's bull

I live in po-dunk KY and can get that shit at Walmart for a song. It's not exclusive, and you're a goddamn moron.

Overpriced but ok, they have these in the black grocery store next to the canned meat isle in MS

Lol, flyover state posters acting like this was always available in your retarded states.

I remember when Shin Ramyun was still pretty new. you could only find it in California. That wasn't that long ago, maybe ~15 years or so.

>muh flyover posters are sad 30+ year old channers that should have moved on with their lives long ago

It all makes sense

as always the BLACKED edition is the best

>people brag about their income online
>people brag about their wife/gf
>people brag about their body
Why the fuck are you bragging about some shitty noodles exclusive to one state over two decades ago

>Shit Ramyuck

you'll generally only find red in a supermarket or corner store though, not everyones going to the asian market every week for shopping

ssshhh. they have nothing else to live for! just imagine if these muh flyover/smug posters killed themselves! it would be a slower board reduced to posting recipes, showing OC pics of food, and entertaining food related stories! think of how horrible that would be without the running ramen, fast food, smug, or bitching about America threads!

I recently got into this brand, it's good, but the cooking by the directions doesn't allow me to put in an egg like I normally do just boiling it all in a pot.

>catches salmon and trout near my house
checkmate

Couldn't you just boil the water, seasonings and egg together then add it to the noodles?