Puffer jammer

what yall think of puffer jammers, pbj&f

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshmallow_creme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf is f u fat fuckn amerifat

fluff

Would have tried it a year ago, but interestingly enough peanutbutter makes me feel ill since a few months ago. You have to consider that I once brought peanut butter sandwiches to work pretty much on a daily basis. Any idea why?

the fuck is fluff dude
is it like marshmallows or some shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshmallow_creme

literally spreadable marshmallow yes

PB is good and PB sammiches make for good snacks even at work
thanks fellas, I'll look for it in the imports section

Clean your nails.

holy fuck I legit gagged from looking at your fingernails. do you not have any lights in your cave jesus christ

Would have been perfect if you had some Nutella spread with the fluff. 7/10

Peanut allergies? Maybe the other added oils if u had crap like jif, skippy or peter pan. Idk if they contain cottonseed oil, but that stuff could mess u up over a long period of time. It's cottonseed. Cotton. We shouldn't eat cotton. Try eating soke peanuts some time. 99 cents for gas station bags usually. If u feel fine then only get the natural pb which only contains ground peanuts ya dingus.

*some

I'm for em. Sometimes I substitute honey for the jam. Gotta toast the bread a bit too.

Its called a fluffer nutter you disgusting cow

Allergies can build up after repeated exposure or hormonal changes, you could try changing the brand but it may just be that it's the peanuts.

But there's jam in it.

it's called a fluffernutter you daft shit

it's almost like your body is telling you that you wont get adequate nutrition if you eat the same fucking thing every day

It reassures me that you are actively taking efforts to ensure that you die younger and likely alone.

looks like diabetes

>those fucking nails