"Read the Sign"

For everyone that knows this scene:

Thoughts?

We will never deny a guest.

My mother in law does this. When we drive up and down the east coast we stop in the same intersection halfway. There is a wendys, a dennys a mcdonalds and a taco bell. She will always go to wendys despite it closing in 3 minutes when 3 places around it are 24 hours joints. She will always make a special order (i want a chicken sandwich, no vegatables, no salt on my fries) and bitch when it takes 10 minutes to make the order since they cant just give her the premade 10 minute old sandwich and fries. I usually just get out of the car and walk to taco bell. This shit was infuriating when I worked in a kitchen, Im sure its worse when youre in a fast food place

Is there an episode where Krabs adds a drive-thru? Seems like is should have happened at some point.

There isn't a sign made yet that customers won't go out of their way to completly ignore, regardless of how important it is that they read it.

the delivery episode was pretty close. the latest episodes of spongebob don’t focus on the ‘krab as much

I've never been out late enough, but I am curious how restaurants feel about the opposite. If you go have breakfast at a place 5 minutes after opening, I wonder if the kitchen staff gets mad they have to start working right away.

Why are service industry people such pussies?

Just because it's 5pm doesn't mean I'm gonna turn off email notifications and unplug my work phone at my desk. Never in my fucking life have I ever heard such laziness.
>waAaah I wanna leave this place asap so no one show up 1 hour before closing pls

Any non shit restaurant will have a kitchen closing time and restaurant closing time

>being a wagecuck

I'm not? I'm a salary cuck

Line cook here. I do lunch shifts from time to time and I'll be out in the parking lot with my friends having a cigarette before work watching people pulling in and literally waiting to open usually it's not terrible (3 tables or so right at 11) but when there's a nasty line forming it's pretty shitty (seeing as there's only 3 people on the line, one manning apps, one doing saute and running the window and another making pasta / setting up still.)
> 9 to 5
some of us have been there for 12+ hours without a break so it's extra irritating when some fucks come in 5 minutes before close potentially making us stay another hour longer than we should

Then quit.

>potentially making us stay another hour longer

Do they still pay you?

Good money for a college kid and I enjoy the work everything I listed was more or less an annoying more than anything
Point taken but it's annoying if you've been there for 12 hours and are just about ready to finish and clock out and boom you're screwed.

>12 hours no breaks

That's illegal, my homie. Do something about it or quit.

late stage capitalism as usual. Unless you buy your own food truck guess you'll have to suck on it

Im starting chemo tonight and this thread really cheered me up. Thanks user.

>work in uni cafeteria
>people are welcome to come on 5 before close
>but food is still coming off the hot tables 5 minutes after close
haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah

god connor you're so annoying

Yes, there was. If I remember correctly the service was so slow it caused major traffic jams from boats lined up far into the street and Krabs got in trouble with some city official because of it.

fuck user. I wish you the best

Hey fuck you dude, he has cancer for fuck's sake.

It can be annoying if there was a larger than usual amount of prep work and I wasn't able to get it all done before opening, but it's not something the customer is blamed for. Unless they get a massive order, that stands out more early in the morning than at busier times.
Blame the owners or overzealous managers.
>why were you still cleaning ten whole minutes after locking the doors, THAT'S A WASTE OF MY MONEY!

Thank you

Wait seriously?

thats not any better

Yes. It's from one of the newer seasons.

yeah, if you're underage

is this /cock/ all over again

>sorry sir our ice cream machine is broken

thoughts?

"oh well, guess I'll go buy two litres of better ice cream at the supermarket for the same price. see ya."

CLASED

>late stage capitalism
You have to go back cuck

Do they pay you to be on call or are you fucking retarded enough to do it for free?

Only thieves and asshats come in that late
If you show up at 859 and we close at 9 I won't let you in
Go fuck yourself and come back when were open

>CURSED
Truly