Pan Dulce thread. Post your favorites, lads

Pan Dulce thread. Post your favorites, lads.

that ain't no pan dulce
pic related is

it just means 'sweet bread' you uneducated piece of shit

who gives a fuck about what a namefag has to say? also, getting real tired of these camouflaged pony threads
do horsefuckers just discovered this board? or maybe mlpol niggers are still salty?
threads are dying because of this ffs

>pony threads

what?

you are a true schizo-nigger, what the fuck do ponies have to do with sweet breads? what the fuck are you talking about horsefucking on a blue board for? what the fuck are you talking about, at all? go the fuck outside you culinarily challenged tumblr virgin. you're worthless. you're trash. and you don't improve anything you're around, ever.

and for this NICE THREAD, apple pecan rolls.

Conchas.

Simple, cheap, tasty.

Do churros count as pan dulce?
I love churros

No, but they are tasty too.

those are palmeritas you uneducated fuck

Where I come from those are called Orejas or ears in english, I think it's pretty obvious why.

My gf is Salvadorean. She brought this last time she went. Pretty good with black coffee desu.

are you ok m8?, talk to us, let it all out

Is that melon pan?

Kys negro

Are you fucking retarded? His post literally tells you their name "Conchas". They are not the same as your stupid weeb bread (I think Conchas are sweeter). You wapanese faggots really ought to stick a bullet in your head

I always enjoyed these fuckers and the yellow cookie with the raspberry jelly middle

A concha with a nice cup of coffee will always be god tier.
Thank god I live southern california. I have little mexican bakeries on every corner.

>This.

Nigga, what the fuck do you think you are looking at because none of us see it. I see a fucking cookie.

>putting artificially-colored balls of sugary death on proper cookies
why though?

>having autism