TEA

D2 is the only acceptable answer, right?

owww my K I D N E Y S hurt a lot oww oof my K I D N E Y S

i thought people just "added cream" or milk or whatever into their coffee in the movies for comedic value... ykno how they always mess with the creamer somehow or something... is this fucking serious? ive never seen anything but a black coffee in my life, except for that fucked up ""nespresso machine""

A1

This isn't coffee, it's tea. So it's even worse to add milk into. At least cappuccinos and lattes taste pretty good. Tea with milk tastes like milk, and milk tastes like shit.

MILK IN TEA?????????? WHAT????????????

Dee Too

that just sounds so fucking stupid i cant even begin to think of a reason why... some people are just so fucking stupid

perhaps too impatient to drink some milk after or some bullshit? i dont know but if i am ever presented with some milky tea bullshit im pouring it all over the fucking floor

BINGO

This thread is more autistic than the S I P B O Y S meme

Kill yourself.

>t.flyover/American

id like to see u try say tjhat to me in real life id leave u hanging by ya fuckin ballss so quuick u dirty mutt

The fuck are you talking about? Flyovers are the ones most likely to put milk and sugar in their coffee.

I can't tell if some Americans really are this stupid, or if its all ironic shitposting.

It's both.

Whats the difference?

None. I prefer my tea to be very light.

Nope, D1 with 6 sugars

This is the only correct answer.

What the fuck
are you literally retarded

A1 with ice in the summer or hot in the winter. If you add sugar or cream you are either a degenerate or a brit.

Surely you retards realize that there are entire types of tea made with milk? Example: one of the most popular kinds of tea in the world: Indian chai.

I hated milk in tea until I lived in Japan for a while. They have a brand of bottled tea called "Royal Milk Tea" that is delicious. It only works well with certain kinds of black teas. I usually use an Assam tea.

A1 in the morning as green tea, black B-C3 for teatime. Milk poured in first and served with biscuits.

>not simmering your chai directly in a pot of milk

Plebes.

only real men drink d4

Fellow A1 master race reporting in desu.

D2 for coffee

who adds milk to tea, though
seems weird, but that's just me

C2 with milano brand lady fingers to dunk. If you don't agree, leave this board.

>tfw haven't been able to find good biscuits for coffee or tea in years

It's called A1 because it means you're an 'A'lpha male, grade '1', when you drink it,

You'll need to get these somehow.

These are soft and delicious.

1A if you are not a faggit, or 3A with lots fo sugar

Nigga knows.

D2 or B3 are ideal.

4D Chessmaster reporting in.

A1 if you have taste

The only tea that you should put in milk is canned evaporated milk. Putting gallon milk or cream is fucking disgusting

Everything farther than 3B is disgusting.

Fuck me there's a load of faggots in this thread.
D2 or B3 are the only correct answers

What the hell are you on about you fucking moron?

>disgusting
has clearly never indulged in a good chai

C2 w/ 1 sugar

Americans really need to learn when they aren't welcome.

A1, motherfucker. Maybe with a little lemon.