I just ate some food. AMA

I just ate some food. AMA

Hijacking this thead. Also ate food. Was chili. AMA.

Are spells in the Harry Potter universe discovered or invented?

Did you make it from scratch?

Define scratch.
I used canned beans and canned tomato sauce.

They're invented

Rude, but was it good?

Invented with will power.

Did you grow the tomatoes, beans, and onions in your back yard? Hahaha I'm not an uptight asshole.. how'd you make it?

I don't have a picture but I just had a bguette of ketchup just now. Was meant to be two but I started caughing up the first one so I stopped. ALso I had a few pickles with it but I think they went off so I threw them away too. And now I have a Twirl bar to clear the pallete.

Gotta admit white-bread and Kenneth is really tasty, but user you ar ekilling yourself slowly, if that's a normal dinner.

Not normal. Just this one time when my other options were bacon and chicken or chiken tika spread that's gone off yesterday.

you got the cahonees for a grand finally. I'm eat these dollar store eggs I accidentally left out for a day.

Two trains, 300 miles apart are traveling towards each other with one with a constant speed of 70mph and other 50 mph.How long does it take for both to meet/crash?

What bra size are your mothers' breasts?

Tried making salsa with tomato, onion, jalapeno, and spice. Fucked it up because I didn't have a blender or food processor and I didn't want totally chunky salsa so I read that there was tomato puree in some salsa (tomato paste and water). My dumb ass added a whole can of tomato paste and round it out with water. It didn't work. Thought about trying to cook it out and didn't work either so I just added beans, mushrooms, and meat to it and now I got chili.
Came out as any other.

do you want to buried or cremated?

Can you fuck my wife and give me your autograph, sir?

If I had to guess... DD?

>eating food
Do Americans really do this?

M I L K Y S
I
L
K
Y
S

Just put me in the trash

2.5 hours desu

Who said anything about America?

I just ate some food as well. Great thread

would you ever consider doing it again?

please describe the food you ate in a sentence, omitting all vowels

What did you think of the movie Captain Fantastic?

my food was too spicy and the onion was undercooked
apart from that, pretty good for my first time rajma masala, at least i already know what went wrong so i dont repeat it

I'll do it again tomorrow
Don't watch cape shit
The best way to learn is from your own mistakes, not others

What's the best way to deal with the albatross that is the negro presence in North America.

I'm not that into politics, but America is a free for all, since the natives got btfo, just do the same again?

You could start by going back to /pol/

t ws itln sb wth lttce tmts olvs rstd rd ppprs lv l vngrtt wth bg f chps

You advocate genocide of the negro? Sounds like it could work wonders!

aw, low-IQ babby got his feelings hurt? It's okay, you can go read dogma about love and togetherness over on reddit.

This was a AMA, so you are the one that is narrow minded, or baiting.

t. alt-right virgin