FUCK YOU MCDONALDS

McDonald's is dropping its best soda off the menu. Who else will be boycotting this fucking retarded establishment?

Go away shill

I already am. Their food is awful.

If shill is slang for Hi C enthusiast then no

>eating at mcdonald's
found the underage

I've been boycotting mcdonalds ever since they got rid of my mcchicken. I still get mad thinking about it till this day

Little late on the draw there, buddy. Maybe I just don't have taste buds like you do, but it's all sugar water to me.

What do you mean? The mcchicken is a standard product. Or did you like one of those fancy ones they had a while back?

I'm talking about the southern style chicken sandwichs. that shit was one of the few things i liked from them

I'm glad the only thing I like at McDonald's is the fries because they'll never discontinue those.

Fuck you you shill. Go play in traffic.
Asshole

>mean time
ree

That's not a soda.

Post the script.

hi c isn't soda you fucktard

So a kid's restaurant is dropping a kid's drink. Why would this affect you, OP? Is your wife's son upset?

I'm with you OP, I got this every time I went

Yeah medium fry, medium Hi-C, and 2 McChickens or a Quarterpounder was my favorite thing there for a while. Orange Fanta aint got shit on my Hi-C RIP.

post the script motherfucker

they just replaced it with Fanta Orange
when will the release that special berry Sprite?

>Is your wife's son upset?

Shills begone!

I was going to go to Sonic, but I think I'll stop by McDonald's now. Thanks OP

Jokes on you, I always get a water cup with my McChicken® and McDouble® no ketchup, no mustard, add Mac™ Sauce and small Fry©.