BASED girl-kun

>BASED girl-kun.

instead of honoring this, watch as Veeky Forums descends into shitstorm.

I hope the mom doesn't buy her any b12 and she dies lol

what's with /pol/-tier bait making its way to this board?

There's b12 in eggs and dairy, turbosperg

>feed her meat any way
>tell her it's not meat
>she's too young and stupid to tell the difference

it's kinda funny, there's already more b12 in kids cereal than in the milk you would have with it.

>gelatin

Lucky charms have marshmallows or some shit in them

She'll grow out of it if she doesn't forget about it after a day or two, kids are fucking stupid and it's very likely she was parroting what one of the other dumbshit kids or teachers at school or kindergarten or whatever said

>girl
>kun
What did they mean by this?

>kids are fucking stupid and it's very likely she was parroting
Children aren't stupid, you take one to a petting zoo and they see all the cute baby lambs, fowls, goats, ducklings, chicks, pigglets they touch, feed and cuddle the animals. Then tell them the food they're eating are that animal and they will get upset they are eating cute animals they think are their friends, try explaining why it's okay to eat petting zoo animals but not the family dog

vegans confirmed to be immature faggots who crave animal cock

Kun is not an honorific that's exclusive to men, it's just very commonly used for them.

Dogs were traditionally work animals and in times of need people would eat them otherwise it doesn't make sense to eat them regularly as they taste like shit, the meat is tough and it isn't all that nutritious

Kids are stupid and so are vegans

well most cereals have b12 anyway, which is my point.

man, i didn't even notice the gelatin last time i had a box. im a terrible vegetarian.

I'm not a vegan, I used to have aprehensions about eating animals as a child because wer're mammals and what makes it wrong to eat another human since we're equal if that much is true how do you justify eating another mammal? Overtime I was forced to acknowledge that humans aren't equal so my original thinking was wrong, it's okay to eat everything lower on the foodchain than you, except dogs and horses to a lesser extent they have an honoary status

Europeans didn't eat dogs, only subhumans do we evolved with them forming a symbiote during the ice age, we hunted with them and they would give their lifes to protect us from other predators, they gave up their packs to become part of our tribes, they have been bred for loyalty towards humans for eons, eating a dog is a barbaric betrayal of what our species have gone through together and dishonours your ancestors

In times of need people would eat their dogs, this happens all over the world, they're not going to fucking starve just to save their pooch retard, I highly doubt that you're not a vegan, your posting style is overly emotional, subversive and is devoid of facts

I agree with you on the first half of the post.

My hens are are bro tier, they give me their eggs every single day and only demand scraps of food, corn and water. And then I eat them.

> they have been bred for loyalty towards humans for eons, eating a dog is a barbaric betrayal of what our species have gone through together and dishonours your ancestors
Spooks.

is there also one for gorillas?

Not him, but while it's true most peoples through history have eaten dogs during famines, today some (myself included) would choose starvation before eating a pet because the relationship has become familial. It would be equivalent to someone eating their own child. You can scoff all you want, but that's the depth of the emotional attachment that forms. In fact if I had to choose between saving my dog or some arbitrary human, I would certainly choose my dog.

t. Omnivore who eats meat at least 1 meal/day, usually 2.

>honored

Making a personal choice shouldn't be honored. Most people give less than a shit about your personal choices. Few people would have a problem with it if you idiots didn't feel a compulsive need to smear your opinions over everything like a toddler. It's like a new mom whose life is instantly tougher than everybody else's because she squeezed a brat out, or someone with a new pet that manages to say "rescue" every other sentence.

What's so hard about focusing on being your own person and just shutting the fuck up about it?

Normal people talk to each other.

Yeah, talk, not act as if their opinions are some kind of pedestal. I'm not surprised you don't have a substantive response, so feel free to come back with more fluff and another tired meme.

I'll eat her share, don't worry.

>but that's the depth of the emotional attachment that forms

I love my pets to death, but at the root of it they are still animals, not human beings. I understand emotional attachment to pets, but not to the extreme level that you describe.

>Making a personal choice shouldn't be honored
Why?

>Most people give less than a shit about your personal choices.
You're right, they only bother autists like you.

>What's so hard about focusing on being your own person and just shutting the fuck up about it?
You seem to be struggling.

0/10

>Yeah, talk, not act as if their opinions are some kind of pedestal. I'm not surprised you don't have a substantive response,

... that wasn't me, idiot. If you couldn't tell there's more than one person in this thread that thinks you're retarded.

What's the difference anyway? You wouldn't happen to put humans above anything in this world would you?
It's way more acceptable to torture and human than it is to an animal, at least the human can understand why he's suffering.
I'm no vegan but still, I'd prefer my meat to live a peaceful life before going to the slaughterhouse rather than being in a box barely seeing the sun and eating shit for its entire life M.

>at the root of it they are still animals
So are humans, what's your point here?

>calls someone else out for shitposting
>shitposts

???

It's a shitposting thread. I'm just buimping it to alert the janitors.

How does being unequal justify eating another mammal? Unequal in what sense, anyway?

>Americans eat this for breakfast

d i s g u s t i n g