Why are Italians so upset at food?

Why are Italians so upset at food?

what's wrong with stroking your chicken everywhere

Because it's just like a state religion here, if you change the recipe at your will people are going to flip mad as fuck.

>t. italian

Ironic really, since the dishes historically were changed depending on the region of Italy and what was locally available since freshness was the true hallmark of Italian cuisine. That's why gnocchi in Rome will be much different than in say, Friuli Venezia Giulia.

doesn't change the fact that "authentic" italian food is generally tastier than americanised versions to everyone except for total lardasses

They've been on a downward spiral since the 1400s and it's all they have left to cling to for a semblance of cultural pride.
Just let them have it.

Basically this, they're very stupid people.

Eh, I find that's mostly people from the south of Italy, I'm from up north in Pavia, Lombardy and most people I've met couldn't care less

Food, architecture, and some cool cars are all the wops have.

Their society has been an incomprehensible clusterfuck since the Roman empire collapsed, so you have to grasp for something to be proud of.

I'm okay with this, he wasn't being some pearl-clutching SJW. If you're going to make a video about food, it's pretty retarded to not research it properly before hand. And if you don't, you deserve to get shit for it.

I specifically watched the damn buzzfeed video because of this comment and these people said nothing disrespectful to the culture of anyone who eats durian. A lot of them said that aside from the smell they really enjoyed it.

Might as well be centred around a nightshade berry from a different continent.

he is right you know.
also, durian is delicious

>youtube commenting singaporean faggots use "pleb" as an insult now

they're always upset about everything

>"authentic" italian food is generally tastier than americanised versions

Uh....no.

I lived in Italy for 3 years, and "authentic" Italian food is plain as fuck, bland, and poverty tier. Spaghetti aglio e olio? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Americans took your plain, shitty, bland ass tomato sauces and actually put some life into them by adding more than just one seasoning.

Fuck off with your bullshit, Dio cane wop.

Spaghetti aglio olio is really nice. That said, I'd rather add some shrimjp too and use lots of good quality olive oil and skip the pasta and mop up all the garlicky shrimpy oil with crunchy bread instead, but that's just me.

Feel better about yourself having used it first? There's a feather in your cap.

hilariously, bongs seem to be just as bad as italians when it comes to changing their recipes. some of the worst posters in the entire 4chans overall imho

niggers

Because Italian cuisine is peasant food and they know it so they try and make it higher class by going full tism.

wrong thread, meant for

Italians aren't stupid, just lazy and criminal.