What does Veeky Forums think about muesli?

What does Veeky Forums think about muesli?

it tastes good

Pretty highly: it's a respectable food

Meme breakfast for pencil pushers.

Kinda boring and dry

I like it. Have to make my own without fruit though because allergies. I like it with a lot of walnuts, and usually no sweeteners, but sometimes just a little honey. But, I'll have a huge bowl of it for breakfast or even dinner sometimes, it's pretty filling from the milk and walnuts.

>milk
wait, you don't use yoghurt?

How many fruits are you allergic to?

I do if I have it but I usually don't buy it because it's too expensive. A quart of yogurt is about the same price as a gallon of milk.

Someone posted here a while ago saying to just buy the quart of yogurt and gallon of milk and use the yogurt with the rest of the milk to make more yogurt. I used to make it in smaller batches which became tedious but that sounded like a good idea, I'll probably do that soon and start eating it with yogurt more again.

Pretty much all of them, sadly, including tomatoes and peppers. I get little pimples around my mouth and nose, and the skin gets itchy and inflamed after eating fruit. I can tolerate berries in smaller amounts, but if I try to eat a mango or something with tomato my skin is slightly painful the day after.

Damn, that sucks.

I like it, makes me fart a lot which can be fun.

I used to make muesli for a living. Had to make about 2 ton a week for this shitty health food chain.

Yeah. I miss cold fruit during hot summers sometimes.

Weak willed faggot who wasn't nearly as capable of inspiring fear and respect as Hitler, Stalin, or even Tojo.

They can fuck off back to their own countries.

that's pretty good.

this

Too avante-garde; too dangerous

müsli is love. müsli is life.

Honestly the best breakfast meal in my opinion.

>Lots of fiber
>keeps me filled til afternoon
>can customize a lot to your taste
>cheap as hell
>yogurt also great for digestion and adds protein

I-it's European, you know!

It's like a party in my mouth, and everybody's invited.

Woodstock was a mistake