Is she our mommy?

Is she our mommy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrPXJZikzCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

thats not Steve.

I'd let her be my mommy

And by that I mean I'd like her to call me "love", cuddle with me, and let me suck on her tits. That's about as far as that goes.

Chef John is our mommy and Steve is our daddy. They come from completely different backgrounds but encapsulate the lows and highs of the board.

She's only my mommy if I can creampie her repeatedly and smack her when she gags cumshots outta her nose. She's not mummy till she gets the Maxxx Hardcore treatment.

You wouldn't put your little head back in mommies warm holes?

She isn't attractive. She's just young, skinny, and Asian and theres a lot of white guys who only care about that.

>daddyfags are considered normal
>mommyfags are considered weird

looks like those filipino hags on IRC who try and marry you within 1 minute of msging.

yerp

>IRC
People still use IRC?
And more importantly, Philipeno women use IRC? What channels are you going on bro?

People still use IRC, yes. The die-hards from back in the day still use it. Undernet, Efnet, Dalnet, and plenty of smaller networks. I dont use it anymore though.

But I distinctly remember many times filipino women messaging me out of nowhere and within a few lines of text theyd be asking to move in with me and get married.

Veeky Forums has an irc channel btw. irc.rizon.net is the server. #Veeky Forums

She's /our onee-chan/ at best

No.

she looks like an ayy lmao

*barfs violently*

my mommy has big fat titties that are ok to touch. if she has this then maybe she can be my mommy

Who is she?
A youtube channel to make my opinion on her?

No, she's our older somewhat attractive cousin, Maangchi is our mummy

this

Does that make Chef our Oba-san?

Yeah why not

Winner

Who's this pug?

Can't you fucking read? Fucking mongoloid

sign me the fuck up then, what channel, because i think em is cute as fuck

Chill out.
Not all of us are into gook YouTube bullshit.

She's got real psycho eyes. Asian women are nuts.

I literally posted her fucking name dude, holy shit, take a bit of time to read things before you ask stupid questions

not him but reading is essential,don't have to be into anything to fucking read

>literally
Your yellow fever is making you delirious.

I literally put her name in my post and her name is in the filename, what the else do you fucking want retard

I understand watching youtube videos where people make ridiculous food.

I understand watching youtube videos that teach you recipes or cooking skills.

I even sort of understand youtube videos where people travel and talk about interesting restaurants and food culture.

But a video where someone just eats? I don't see the appeal, even if there's a hot Asian girl in the mix.

This thread again? It died for a reason. You flying fuck.

>But a video where someone just eats? I don't see the appeal, even if there's a hot Asian girl in the mix.

I've asked the same question. Apparently it's some kind of a sex thing. Feeder fetish I think it's called? I'm not really sure.

>But a video where someone just eats? I don't see the appeal, even if there's a hot Asian girl in the mix.
Why can't crushing loneliness and depression be a simple enough reason?

That might be a reason to want to watch videos in general. But of all the videos one could possibly watch, why choose something like watching someone eat?

Mods hate mommies that's why :(

Her most arousing video. Who wouldn't sniff her butthole?

youtube.com/watch?v=CrPXJZikzCM

virgin detected in 9 words.

She's a qt, but I'm getting massive dyke vibes.

I only have sex with men tbqh

If she's NOT a dyke, at the very least shes just your average take-charge, revoltingly masculine modern gal.

Why do these spam threads always get the most replies? Why do mods never delete them?

>He didn't take the emmypill

Asian guy here, I care about that a lot

Also when did Veeky Forums's population of sexually frustrated NEETs switch from being obsessed with watching black men tag team their imaginary significant other to being obsessed with having sex with their mothers?

That's reddit you are thinking about.

Alien face

No, it's Veeky Forums. Last year it was cuck cuck cuck muh black dicks, 24/7

Now it's mommy mommy baby want milky

she's married to a dude.

I want to give this mummy milkies.

Steve isn't a woman

I made her kimchi recipe once.
I didn't like it.

>daddyfags are considered normal
By who? Just the guys who want to have sex with someone who lets everyone know they're a daddyfag maybe. A lot of people consider it a red flag and will say they must be mentally ill.

obaasan. she's our nan, not our ant

>your average take-charge, revoltingly masculine modern gal.
>he can't appreciate a tomboy
Never heard of this average-looking woman but come on

Nope tifa is definitely our mommy

dalnet, efnet, undernet, the popular channels

Maybe you just don't like kimchi

Francis was our Obaa-san, that bitch is just his assistant