Welcome to the future of the food industry

Welcome to the future of the food industry.

I fucking hate jews. They make it impossible to be a white male in modern society. I hope every jew dies.

uhh racist and sexist much?

Seems pretty cheap for a blowjob.

>republican banner right there
pls Veeky Forums. show me that you're not so dense as to take this seriously

There is nothing wrong with this. You should be able to discriminate. Personally if I owned a restaurant I would not allow niggers in.

isnt that an elephant which means republican party? doesnt make much sense

I guess I am that dense. Is it meant to be satire?

>ask black friend to get his girlfriend to buy us all cupcakes

I don't see the problem here

stop flooding other boards

Email me if you open one. I'd like to work there.

are you dumb? Find a fucking native american woman and take the whole tray for free

mugabe farmers

I'm Indian so im totally cool with this.

I am also exempt from the ACA insurance mandate so I can save money while you all pay your obamabucks tax

>Oh tee hee you're not white so obviously you can't afford these prices so we have different pricing for the rest of you

T-thanks...I think

>I identify as a native American women
Problem solved

Since i'm black, I get a really good discount. I'll just buy everything. [spoiler] and give some to my white friends [spoiler]

>since I'm black
Leave.

It's a critique of affirmative action usually carried out by the College Republicans.
It's political speech/action and not really about food at all.
It belongs on some other board.

So you're telling me that a white woman has only .25c more worth of privilege than an asian man? Bitch please it should be like $5 for white women.

>cupcakes don't belong on the food board
I could literally make a political connection to every thread currently in the catalog if I wanted. Stop being triggered.

Can I make a thread about all of the men whose sperm who have swallowed?

I mean...if you consider sperm to be food lmao

sorry /pol/.

Hi , I identify as a native American woman with 12 individual native American women personalities. Grab entire tray of cupcakes go home eat them all while watching netflix.

Ok good. As a mexican I am worth more than blacks and the originals.

the trick is to simpy hire a black guy to buy the cupcakes, then split them with you
if you buy all the cupcakes at the black guy price, and only eat half of them, then even as a white guy you have made savings